Jeff Seid

Time for a serious Jeff thread
>inb4 joff pl0x go
I'm not shilling him faggots. Why did he place so low at the Olympia? Will he make a comeback?

Cause he looked terrible, he wasn't dry at all, and his haircut made him look like a faggot.

saged jeff plz go

because hes natty. He should just roid for one show and win it.

>inb4 LMAO U THINK HES NATTY

do u really think he was on steroids when he was 12? stop acting like everyone is born with the same genetics and steroids are required to get out of bed in the morning u commie scum fucks

this is a serious thread on the guy, fighting back against on the useless bullshit on this board

>IFBB pro
>natural
pick one and only one

He wasn't dry enough. He bulked on 5000 calories a day for 2 months and the cut for 2 months. He should've focused more on being shredded, not thick.

>Why did he place so low at the Olympia?
They want bigger/leaner people. He was not big enough for his division period

lol fuck off with this shit
saged

Dude I know plenty of people who have been on gear since 13

A lot of dad's get their kids on shit if they show promise in sports. One of best buddies growing up was an all star football player and on gear since literally fifth fucking grade. Shits fucked up but it does happen.

Jeff was a football player and wrestler if I'm not mistaken before tearing his ACL. He was gearing his way towards a full ride at college and possible pro athletic career, then tore his acl and his career was over. Don't fucking kid yourself.

Just curious, was that kid's growth stunted or did he become a turbo chad during puberty?

I thought this was a black guy on mobile before I opened the thread

in my opinion his tan and haircut were shit, he looked much better at the stockholm pro, pic related
as for why he placed so low, he looked way to small compared to others, especially his arms, it's ridicilous, even though it's men's phsysique, which should be more about proportions and aesthetics, the biggest guy will usually win, don't remember which roid monkey won, but between him and Joffy I'd much rather look like Jeff
say what you want about Jeff but he has one of the most aesthetic physiques out there

He's 5'10-11.
His dad's like 6'3 so it is possible his height was stunted. His moms 5'6 or shorter tho so I have no idea honestly
He has two brothers as well (one brother has the home run record in our state) both on gear since child too and they're like 5'9-511 or so as well. Not giants but not manlets by any means.

>Why did he place so low at the Olympia?
Because he actually has a really nice looking body. Blame the Jews

For reference, here he is in either 7th or 8th grade playing in our town's local peewee football league. The oldest he could be is 13 but I think 12.

Grew up playing sports with him. Can confirm not natty

Dave?

Dilbert?

le cookies weren't ready

Horrible conditioning and he looked like shit in general. Seid looks DYEL compared to Buendia m8

user lets be serious for a second and not shit post... are you being srs?

pls deliver

Wish I could post but I value my friendship with him. If it got back to him he would definitely know it was me

>under 6'
>pro athlete

pick only one

cos hes natural

Long beach?

t. jeff