R I P

ITT: Last Meals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Od_nVR67H-k
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708&t=414s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

yo... stop guise.. if you guys are joking... I think you might actually inspire a mass NEET suicide today that'll make the news.

the steak is red on the inside. and where's the rice or noodles to go with it? 0/10

FUCKING KETCHUP WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

it's as red as my Blockfolio

>Steak with noodles
Also, its supposed to be red on the inside

Wow that makes me so angery.

Maybe in America... I usually cook them on low fire to make sure they are well done on the inside too. btw I cook because I live alone.

Depends on the kind of meat really. Beef is nice and juicy, preparing it well done kills the taste.

Pork and chicken on the other hand is disgusting if it's not well done.

>Chicken and rice for last neal
>true beta cuck

Don't know, my parents always told me to make sure they are well cooked to kill parasites the meat might have.

That's turkey. Nope, all in on BTC here, buddy. Just posting the picture to show it.

That's common sense really. I'm an Eastern Euro fag, uncooked pork meat (from the country) can give you fucking worms in your muscles for example.
I'm guessing that's not really a concern with premium beef though

Nobody should be undercooking white meat, but you don't have to dry the shit out of it either, just use proper techniques

Yup, same here. Got pinworms once, fucking horror show man.

It’s over for me

>dipsinred.jpg

This would be my last meal. Fucking delicious

Don't do it
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk

Hey user. Let's be friends. I can keep you warm and relax over here.

Skype me dingdong91

ahahahaahahaah
People with that level of dark humor does die easily

Just ate canned tuna with mayo. Gonna kms now (serious).

you know how some people say that if you eat healthy, you end up finding fast food revolting? its complete bullshit.

I had to change my eating habits about ~3 years ago for health reasons. I went from almost 300lbs down to maintaining about ~170-180lbs now. Cut out all sugar, don't even eat sugar substitutes so that I won't develop cravings. Cut out all carbs, no french fries, no burgers, nothing. I've been able to do it and stick to it but man every couple months I smell some McDonalds or see someone eating it and my mouth starts watering.

tell your story here:

For me it’s the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I'm getting a lamb gyros with a shit load of tzatiki and garlic and chilli sauce
Ain't my last meal though. Stop being bitches you fags. Imagine if you'd killed yourself in 2014 instead of buying cheap ass btc and holding.
Buy good alts and look into the long term

That looks lovely, OP. Don't kill yourself over money.

nigga youll shoot yoself retarded with dat small ass bullet. you need a 50 cal with yo big ass forehead.
hahahah nigga be like "i swhooot mwysewlf buwt the buwwet hit da rwoof and nwot my head good".

A true patrician.

youll get some stale ass fries and a fucked up hamburger. you may as well hold the kids at gunpoint to make you a good burger. they'll still fuck up your order too.

FUCK YOU SKATEBOARD MEME CUNT!

youtube.com/watch?v=Od_nVR67H-k

just like me mom used to make in india. i miss u mother we will see each other soon.

Suicide prevention therepy; Sell all of your shitcoins immediately at an 80% loss, and buy Bitcoin. Worked for me. I did it 2 months ago, and have recovered all of my shitcoin losses. By the time segwit hits I will be up 40%. It's not to late, Anons.

>rice and noodles
>eating shit-tier carbs
poorfag spotted

This. Cut your losses and join the king.

AND There is another fork in December.

What the fuck your steak is raw.

>AND There is another fork in December.
Jesus, really?

Bitcoin cabal really going all-out lmao

I'll hold my alts regardless of what happens though

Why are you eating a raw steak?

>AND There is another fork in December.

Cashew chicken and water with a littlr bit of lemon juice added

a lot of people like their steak FUCKING RAW because they think it tastes better and is softer, more tender.

i've always enjoyed steak Medium Well...it's a nice balance between medium and well, because i like a little crispy salt-crust on the steak, but i don't want the meat to be entirely dry and too chewy.

i just can't enjoy a fucking rare or medium rare steak, even with a really good glass of wine. it just doesn't taste good to me. i like my beef on the saltier and burnt side, maybe it's because i'm cajun and we enjoy our food charred by flames.

this is a good-looking steak

I went to America once an every time I ordered a well done steak they gave me a medium well one. It was chewy and cold in the middle. I don't know how people eat it.

filet mignon medium rare thats it. kys if you like it any other way

I like my filet mignon minced and made into a nice burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708&t=414s

>Denaturing proteins and destroying vitamins and enzymes by cooking it.

Weston Price found that all healthy primitive tribes included raw meat and organs in their diet.

it really depends on the restaurant and their quality control / standards, user. not all american restaurants suck, but many do because they're just in it for the profits. did you go to a chain restaurant, or some smaller place.

in the future, it would be best to avoid the "NY steak" or anything that is a sirloin because these are too lean and the min-wage mexicans that work in restaurants don't know how to cook them properly. always get only the rib eye or filet mignon.

if you're unlucky enough to go to bad restaurant in any country, especially one that isn't a clear *steakhouse*, they'll fuck up the steak...only strict steakhouses make a decent steak. other than that, you're better off grilling your own or cooking one on a cast iron pan for a fraction of the price. i used to get lazy and pay $25 at a chain steakhouse but now just cook my own steaks for around $7-9 per full steak (ribeye).

my first time in the EU (paris), i was just too hungry while walking and trying to find the hostel, so i stopped in some random restaurant and after speaking with the waiter it was obvious they just did not give a fuck. i ordered the steak and fries, medium well on the steak, and it came well-done but cold inside. it tasted like it was precooked and then reheated but not all the way. so it looked cooked but was lukewarm.

>body looks like shit, no big difference from a skinnyfat guy
>no jawline
>balding, which causes a 5head
>has long hair like a faggot, which is nothing more than a pathetic attempt of hiding his balding
>negative canthal tilt
>big nose
Tell me why the fuck would I watch this german retard?

Sweet caramelised onion compote, barely cooked onions in butter and baby onions pickled in beer, all sitting in an intense onion bouillon with cheese, onion cress, nigella seeds and sago.

A deconstructed French onion soup of sorts, it was tasty but despite all the elements, for me, it was surprisingly one-note.

Imagine going through your whole life being this fuckin pleb.

Pig is the only meat that even if you THOROUGHLY cook it, you can still get worms from the bacteria in it. It should really be avoided. There isn't any other mammal we eat that eats fucking garbage, feces, and rolls around in it's or shit for fun other than pig.

True. They also didn't sit all day and ride around motorized wheelchairs. The food wasn't filled with chemicals. They got abundance of exercise.

You're going to get a reeeeeeeeal upset stomach if you start eating that shit again.

I went on a keto diet for a year for fun (I work out a lot), and month I slowly started eating carbs again like donuts, bread, and such holy fuck my stomach couldn't take it.

yes but there's a difference between wild raw meat and conventionally farmed meat, which is arguably a lot dirtier and injected with all sorts of antibiotics and shit.

i wouldn't mind eating medium rare or rare meat if it was organic/grass-fed/freerange or wild sourced but if it's conventional, best to cook it properly due to the way they keep cows penned up too closely in their own filth. also when cows are fed mostly corn/grains they get sick and thus need to be pumped with even more chemicals, but soon the viruses resist those drugs and thus can persist in the meat.

Eh getting justed is just a way of life for me my heart rate didn't even budge when i saw btc gigga pumping despite buying and selling until last month

this is what homosexuals eat

For dessert: A delightful snow scene playfully named “The Snowman from Jukkasjärvi”.

The snowman was made with balls of dehydrated apple meringue and cloudberry sorbet, sprayed with yoghurt snow, and the landscape comprised of wild thyme, cloudberry compote and crumbled meringue.

The airy dessert was somewhat spoilt I felt, by the medicinal tasting cloudberries (not dissimilar in taste to sarsaparilla).

For me it’s the McChicken

>Primitive tribes
Oh yeah? How are they doing these days?

1 ice cold glass bottle of coca cola - Cane sugar sweetened only.

1 package of LANCE brand salted peanuts.

>paris
it deserves a nuke for many reasons, one is having cunts for waiters

OP here. Steak was great. Phone died. Couldn't check blockfolio. Didn't care. Drank wine. Gonna give tomorrow a-go.

jeez that looks pretty rare. do you normally have your steaks like this?

wtf is that a white zinfandel? rose?

either way you are a fucking faggot drinking that with red meat

Won't crack into my last glass bottle until we hit a real bear market

Fuck you