PLEASE CRITICIZE ME!!!

Hey Veeky Forums I've been lifting for a year and some change and I've been lurking for around 8 months. I've always been too shy to post here but I cut some weight down and want your opinion on my physique.

Please tell me what I need to work on!!! MY arms are fucking pathetic and need a lot of work but I really just want your opinion on what I should do next. I have more photos if you need to see them.

>SHOULD I CUT MORE WEIGHT OR LEAN BULK?????

I forgot to post stats.

Arms of course. Do not cut anymore, do a bulk.

>PLEASE CRITICIZE ME!!!
Your grammar is fucking awful.

>unnamed.pg
more like unarmed.jpg lmao

you look like a trex

how is that grammatically incorrect?

>those arms

I know how terrible they arm but how do I build them up? I've never been good at arm training

What are you currently doing now for arms? Any accessory lifts?

Hardcore laughed

I'm doing curls and extensions after my main compound lifts, which are always done first. I have an upper/lower 4x per week routine so I get about 10-15 sets of triceps and biceps each week.

seriously bro, curls and work on some shit for your fore arms like rope climbing or something.

Where did you get stats from OP?

You should be aiming for that each session...

What do you mean? My arms take away so much from my physique that I look weak and dilapidated. I'm actually pretty strong and those symmetric strength stats are accurate.

he means what site/app is it I think

Oh haha yeah I guess I misunderstood you. I got them from symmetricstrength.com, you just have to plug in your stats and it tells you.

Yeah, that's what I meant. OP, don't be too hard on yourself about your arms. Use it as motivation to improve, you've made good progress so far so be proud

Post your routine OP

I broke my elbow last year skateboarding, it was a pretty bad fracture and after surgery I was left with 80% mobility left in my right arm (also my dominant arm). I got really down in the dumps about it because it's ruined a lot of things for me, I became socially recluse and almost destroyed my relationship with my girlfriend and my friends. Consequently, I gained 2 stone in weight and felt helpless due to my lifetime injury. I've seen a physiotherapist and I've been told this is it for me and there's not much else they can do for me. I wanted to change so I started exercising again (about 5 months after injury), this started off with things like going for a run, swimming, gradually leading up to things like push ups. It came to a point where it became tedious and I felt like giving up, I was jobless and too poor to go to the gym so I started looking for a job, about a month ago I got a job as a dish washer, and now I work like a slave so I can go to the gym and feel better about myself. Your life can change so quickly within a blink of an eye, so don't worry about little things like how big your arms are or how everyone else looks compared to you. Accept who you are and become the best version of yourself

Thanks user. That really means a lot. I'll try and do that. I'll start a lean bulk with a hge focus on my arms and maybe ill see results in the next 8 months to a year.

Definitely man, all you can do is improve

You are a fucking beast bro. Really puts things into perspective for me. Keep on pushing and keep recovering so you can become better than you once were. I really shouldn't worry about the minutia like I am now. Thank you for the reply.

No problem user, good luck with progressing

Looking good, OP. If you train purely for aesthetics, cut a bit more. If you train for strength, lean bulk to fit your weightclass.

Thanks dude. I've been thinking about picking up wrestling next year (I'm a sophomore in high school right now!) so I think gaining strength would help me out. I'm definitely leaning towards a lean bulk so thank you for the suggestion.

uneven pec inserts; looks like you're fucked desu

That's just a product of the picture angle, it's a bit off. My pec inserts are fine.

I see someone who fell for the full body workout meme. Brosplits for gains. Your arms are pathetic.

I dont understand, im 6ft 160 and i only have to work for 3-4 months to gain 20 lbs

I only need to drink mass gainers and all is good
I was 155 and in 1 month i gained 5lbs

What the fuck, you look so unproportional, do you do anything with your arms?

I have small forearms too, if I build up my shoulders, will I look like that as well?

Your core is fucking shot.
Your abs look like hamburger buns and you have no obliques.

Don't listen to these faggots. You have a great frame to build off of. I would focus on arms especially forearms and bring your lower lats out. Just eat a lot of the right food and hit the gym hard user.

Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement.

>fell for the compounds for arms meme

>compounds are enough for core and arms

I seriously did. Please to others out there, use heavy isolation exercises along with high volume training to build your arms so they don't look like mine. Although no one has criticized my torso so I guess it's pretty solid no?

OP Here. I want to thank you guys for the criticism. I've always been too ashamed in my body to post so your guidance will help me in the future. I'll post again in the next few months with results based on your suggestions.

unless your arms are freakishly long, you should be able to get decent looking biceps (14-14.5") in about 6 months of doing a 4x8 bicep curls twice a week. thats what i did.

Op has my body from high school. But I hit arms, lmao. I'm 24 now and look loads better I suppose. Just stick with it op

well, 3 times a week, now that i think about it. but yeah, getting decent (by normie standards) arms shouldnt take too long. just stick with it.

>heavy isolation exercises

I bet those 10-15 sets of arms per week are all done with weight that's too heavy while you're fatigued, and your form is complete trash. That's why your triceps are okay but your biceps are lacking. At least you hit triceps with compounds.

You need full ROM all the way down to locking out your elbow, you need to control the weight and if that means you have to use 15lb dumbbells to do 12 reps of concentration curls, then you use 15lb dumbbells. Don't let your elbow move at all and always lock out before starting the next curl.

That's grammatically correct tho

Damn wtf you look just like me, just not as big

we have the same shitty genetics/muscle shapes

its genetics brah. i do the same exact routine and accessories for arms as you and they are much bigger.

Is this a decent build? Aesthetically and for boxing/mma. 21, 5'7, 145-150 lbs, 10-12% bf

Let me suck your dick.

Bulk next for sure. What are your biceps at out of curiosity.

kek

Now that you mention it, you're spot on. I always hit them after my heavy sets and I'm always tired. (and usually with bad form...) I'll try what you mentioned, I guess it's an ego thing.. (I'm 16)

I hate you OP. I hate your ugly face. I hate your shitty haircut. I hate you shitty job, you wide ass waist, your shitty stupid smile, your dyel body, your shitty gym attire. I hate you OP. Kill yourself, if you couldn't pick up on that there's no hope to spread your genes in the gene pool. It's too late. Billions of years of evolution, from single celled organisms to your parents, successfully breeding and having children for billions of fucking years, and here it is, ending with you. Fuck you.

>What is psychological projection?

Why is everyone on fit a fucking satyr? Does no one have a decent upper body?

kek

I seriously think it's because fit tells everyone to read the skinny, which tells people to do SS which does not have enough upper-body volume. This was definitely the case for me (OP Here) so I had to add more upper volume over time. May be why my arms are so bad.

Bulking is a meme
Just follow a regular high carb low fat approach and keep getting stronger
Do some additional exercises to work on your weak spots
1g protein/lbs
2g carbs/lbs

Cutting/bulking is just wasting your efforts

Boii, those arms are spooking me out
Start working them immediately, they are way out of proportion. Besides this, just keep lifting

You look pretty good, nice v-shape