O
U
P
B
O
Y
S

>tfw uploaded something else lel

any good recipes for soups you guys use? I tend to make a big curry every week but I could do with changing it up a bit

Me. Very easy way to get a good chunk of micronutrients in. A big batch can last a week

I do, I love soup

But how much do you REALLY like soup?

youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k

MY FOKIN LADS

O L I V E O I L
L
I
V
E
O
I
L

S O U P E B R A E H S HERE

Love me some PHO

is this a meme? Why the fuck have you filled the bowl so much and also put a fucking towel down. I fucking know this is bait it has to be

The towel is there for spillage, fucking obviously

Everyone on the planet eats soup. It is truly universal with every single culture having their own variety

I fucking hate soup. I'd rather my food just sit on the plate than be mixed in saltwater.

Pea soup is GOAT

i like sinigang. My filipina gf makes it sometimes and it's fucking based with cheap cuts of beef and lots of vegetables

Yeah I do. Chicken stock and some veggies. Makes it easier for me to eat veggies and it also tastes good.

Pretty simple stuff.

Gf makes a Thai egg drop soup. Fucking good bruh.

And picking up the hot bowl.

Is that even a question? I already ate 3 cans of the gumbo.

>disregard the grime in my pantry

ITT: Plebs

Homemade soups are great at low cost

My favs
>Chicken and wild rice
>Beef / bean chili
>Lentil chicken
>Borscht

4 SOUPS
WHATEVER IT TAKES C'MON

Oh fuck that got me good

>disregard the grime in my pantry

Well, that's everything.

>Visiting grandma tonight for dinner
Fuck lads i cant control myself around grans chicken broth soup
TGI Cheat Day

I could honestly eat this shit every day

>not eating soup everyday
>not doing GOSAD
>not being slav

pomidorowa, grzybowa, zwykła warzywna
ultimate food culture

I fucking hate soups. Holy shit.
The soup culture here is such fucking trash.
If i want empty calories i can just go and eat ice cream. Fucking soups never fill you up and mainly consists of retarded things like potatoes and whatnot that you can actually prepare in a million other ways that taste and feel better in your mouth.
And if i need liquids ill fucking drink water.

Fuck a soup

>800mg of sodium in ONE can.

I wish they could make soup without all that trash

The whole point of soup is you make it yourself and its really cheap and easy, can be cooked in batch, freezes well, and tastes better the next day rather than worse.

Learn to cook a whole chicken and make soup from it. Put in veggies. Your "bulk" will be carrots celery and onion usually that have more nutrition than potatoes.

Also making soup / broth from chicken bones is an incredibly good habit. Bone Broth is incredibly good cure for digestive problems and healing joints.

get some peppers that aren't bell, because bells fucking suck. I like 2 poblano and 2 Serrano, but
5 jalapeno will do
3-4 stalks of celery
1 large onion
as much garlic as you want

put all this shit in a pot to sweat with oil and some salt

skin and clean up a whole chicken if you're not worthless, or just get like 3-4 lbs of breast if you are. toss in the bird when the onion turns translucent.

add liquid (stock and water) to the point just before it covers the chicken, plus salt, pepper.

add oregano, cumin and fresh cilantro. squeeze in 2-3 limes.
put in about 8 tomatillos
add in 4 medium zuchinni
add in 1 large tin of white hominy

pull out the bird and shred it and put it back in. it's ready to eat when the zuch are tender.

top it with fresh avocado

/whole chicken/ crew represent

you DO make bone broth from the carcass right user?

Also consider adding a carrot to your onion and celery to get the holy trinity

collagen seems to be very important for strength training and chicken breast eaters are missing out youtube.com/watch?v=X5vQV4Pm4nI

Fuck that looks good

>can

Well there's your problem. Learn to make your own soup, fagget. It's not that hard. Just boil water and add foodstuffs.

>inb4 broth, boullion, etc.
That's probarbly too complicated for mister neanderthal here, just leave it.

>filipina gf
I'm sorry for your loss. btw what's it like to be rich?

>Just boil water and add foodstuffs.

uhh ok

I leave out the carrot on that recipe bc I want it to be tangy with no sweetness. for a similar recipe I put in carrot and cabbage and drop the hominy and tomatillo. it's a more balanced flavor.

I've experimented with home made stock and come to the conclusion that cooking bones in my stew plus some bullion (im particularly fond of the brand Better Than Bullion) work 98% as good for 5% of the effort.

wasn't aware of the collagen importance, but it makes sense. plus collagen is delicious

Who /broccoliandcauliflower/ here?

Homemade soups are my thing.

Beef brisket bones are usually the base for all of em.

Bone Broth isnt much effort for me as I own a pressure cooker so it takes 2 hours instead of 24 and its just stuff that I throw in. Then when its done I pour it into jars.

stupideasypaleo.com/2016/07/14/instant-pot-bone-broth-recipe/

I get tonnes and tonnes of bone broth as I cook whole chickens all the time.

I think its an amazing habit to have as collagen peptides:
- make your skin firmer and less dry
- By helping to balance the tryptophan, collagen can supports healthy thyroid function and reduces the metabolic stress of increased cortisol
- bone health
- relieves stress and depression

Its cheap and you can make it in bulk