How do I deal with being a girl that has a large frame?

How do I deal with being a girl that has a large frame?
I have a 43" shoulder circumference and a weird body shape.
I've been trying to work out and eating better but nothing helps.

I feel so lost

Squat and take weight gainer, you need a big butt

>and a weird body shape
pic?

i really like this comic for some reason, i don't know why

Post pic so we can actually have a shot at knowing what we're dealing with.

I don't want to post one but I'll give you the other details.
32.5" underbust
35" chest
30" waist
37" hips

I'm basically an apple with wide shoulders

>how do I fix my body?
>not gonna post faceless pic because I don't actually want help
Get out.

You can just censor your face, y'know.

do a bunch of squats at home and aim to learn some one legged ones. Doing leg raises also helps, I use my couch or bedframe to hold while doing them. Finally be content with any progress you make to cement in a routine.

Me too. Save it! It's all yours, my friend.

>b-cup
never gonna make it

Are you pulling your shoulders back in this shot, because you look pretty fucking normal.

>literally normal
>omg gaiz im so gross :(

stop pulling your shoulders back you're fine

one [spoiler]cis [/spoiler]girl to another

I sort of see what u mean, but its not a big deal.

Looking to get a BA

>normal
I fucking wish I was

You're fine, what is actually disgusting are those shit tattoos you have.

> that
> 'huge frame'
Welp. My shoulders are much broader than that and my ribcage is a literal barrel. You complain because you are no petite kawaii imoto while I live my life in truck mode.
Be happy wirh what you have sis it could always be worse

Well I know the tattoos aren't for everyone.
Anyways I feel that having a 43" shoulder circumference is way too broad

I wear a medium on top and a small on the bottom. Literally an inverted triangle and I fucking hate it.

This
Post pic, barrel woman

You look a little more square shouldered than an average chick, but I don't really get what you mean with having a weird body shape. If you don't wanna post a shirtless pic, post one with a tighter shirt or something, because so far I'm not seeing a whole lot of something you'd have to "deal with". What specifically is it you're hoping to accomplish, what are your fitness goals?

I should also mention I don't lift

Look, lets say you do have a problem with your shoulders, wtf can you do about it? not much.

If you're that bothered, do exercises that will make your ass and legs nice and THICC, this will make your shoulders look smaller in proportion.

And then you can sit on my face.

I want bigger/more defined thighs, butt and hips to off set the broadness of my shoulders

What the fuck is on your mirror and why didn't you clean it?

another user here
ahh well, deadlifts, romanian deadlifts, squats, lunges, you can start with the sticky and create your own leg centric exercise regimen, maybe a Starting strength but without any upper body exercises and more/sets reps, focusing more on volume than strength gains, also, try the stair master shits great cardio and good for ass.

You look pretty normal desu

Just soap that got smudged on the mirror.

Ok thanks for the help

feel free to post here for more advice, but really most shit is already on the sticky.

good luck.

Do glute bridges, glute kickbacks, squats, all the stuff that targets those areas. You can do them at home, but it'll be harder to really progress because your options of adding weight to those exercises are limited without gym equipment. Look into some of the /bwg/ threads on this board. Bodybuilding.com also has a huge database of exercises for each muscle group, many of which are body weight.

>my ribcage is a literal barrel

keked at this

then why the fuck are you here looking for attention reeee get out

Your frame is completely fucking normal. You're not petite sure but that's for framecel fags who want to feel big

breast augmentation

based carson ellis

Jesus christ, those titties are ridiculous.

I think you're totally normal. If you wore shirts that tapered to fit the waist you might feel like it looks more proportional.

No one cares what you think.

Not looking for attention.
Just look for advice on how to widen the lower part of my body to make more proportional.
I got the advice and I appreciate it.

Just want a large C, maybe a D.