twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PregnantAnneFrank.png

Original content

Screenshotted a while ago.

This is terrible.

Nice

fucking this

No, this is Veeky Forums

I'm pretty sure that's Louis XIV, not Louis XVI, who was the one that got beheaded.

THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!

This is some good shit.

quality

It should be: "Qui gagnerait?"

Reminder that New England is the only part of the US with meaningful history and culture. It has the highest standard of living, best education, best colleges, best healthcare and most beautiful nature of anywhere in the US. It would be much better independent and should have broke away in 1812.

fucking METAL

That page is godsend.

I've been pleased with the new content I've been seeing in these threads.

Truman's biggest mistake was firing him, instead of firing him out of a cannon into the sun.

where's the Veeky Forums?

I'm having trouble finding a source on that quote.

It was interesting to me when i read that the Spartans always viewed themselves as non-greeks, as outsiders and colonizers. Their large slave population were Greeks but the Spartans were not, in their foundation myth they had come from overseas and established themselves as the ruling warrior class. And they always kept viewing themselves as outsiders. That could explain their stuck up attitude. Historia Civilis on youtube compared them to the Amish.

>God don’t let me die, I have so much left to do

I remember that the original creator of this accidentally switched up lawful and chaotic neutral. Either way all hail the Kingfish

I suppose Olof aschberg financing the bolsheviks, although im not sure and he's prob just baiting.

Is that old Franz-Joseph on the right of this photo?

this board is a fucking goldmine

Anyone have a version for names?
>Charles the II of England
>Charles the II of Another Country
>Charles the II of Yet Another Country
>Continue for infinity
>Repeat ad infinitum

(It's from reddit)

>cruel et injuste

Wasn't the doge who took Constantinople a blind old man?

he was. he was like 90 too iirc.

who's that guy?

Huey "america's last hope" Long

do you know how they do that lens flare in this meme? this one looks really cool. Is there a tutorial somewhere or something?

sorry lad i have no idea, you could ask the image modification thread on /wg/

alright, thanks man

How many new medals did they invent just to pin to this guys chest? He looks like a walking christmas tree

>when you shoot a cop and 2 judges in broad daylight in front of dozens of witnesses but no one saw anything

There’s apps on the iphone I’ve done some with my friends it’s really good

I'd rather ask /gd/.

Kek

Fuck that's good

Nice

Add 1 to F-16 deaths as per last week's encounter in Syria

What would you do as a Soviet Officer in 1945 when you heard a the sound of a silverware draw approaching you?

Which SS division and how fucked up was it?

beautiful

I forget the name but I think this is the one that was made up of criminals and POW's

Dirlewanger
Very fucked up
It was literally made up of criminals drawn from the prison system and was lead by a child molester, pic related

>communist societies
>anarchist flag

>implying there is any real difference at this point.

Compared to Penal Battalions of the Soviet Union...Interesting...

>communism and anarchism are the same

lmfao

saw this on /a/ the other day and lost my shit

IIRC it's that the Spartans were the product if the Dorians, a Greek subethnicity known for its warlike and conservative societies.
They took over some other Greek subethnicity, made them helotes, and lorded over them. They were outsiders to the OTHER Greeks, but still Greek themselves.

It's some F:NV Caesar's Legion bullshit and really fucking cool.

Legit kek well played

everybody but flowerposter got eternally BTFO, keks were had

>be 450 lb neckbeard NEET loser
>be a genius, but only apply it to analyzing anime
kind of sad

Who cares when the Flanker has A E S T H E T I C.

>employed, straight, and sober
>shill for ideology
Was I born in the wrong '90s?

Top kek

one of my faves

kr*uts btfo

The Communist endgame IS anarchy, and those two are now in bed with one another than any other ideologies.

both formless leftwing jackasses. there is no difference. Its like two falvors of stormfags from the alt right trying to say they are completely different.

Those ratios are solely for aerial combat, dummy. If they included losses to air defense systems the WarPac shitbirds would look even more laughably terrible.

LMAO, someone should make the virgin Novus Ordo vs. the Chad Divine Liturgy.
youtu.be/4RGK3Qf0M4A