Do you guys ever have this weird feel that maybe we were meant for more than posting on an anime imageboard?

Do you guys ever have this weird feel that maybe we were meant for more than posting on an anime imageboard?

You're meant to go lift as well

Yes. To move absurd amounts of dead weight in multiple different patterns.

Preach

...is this all you do op? I have tons of other thinga im doing.

this tbchf

I was meant to go to the gas station and buy a red sip.

Do God's will

Veeky Forums fulfilled its duty to humanity on November 8th

now it's just one big afterparty as we inch closer and closer to the great shitskin eradication

Maybe. I feel Veeky Forums is actually full of really healthy, funny, good people unlike 90% of the other boards. Quite a lot of us will "make it" for real

I didn't think it was possible to make him more smug

OP I'm a farmer, I lift every day, I ride quads with my friends, I do shit all day but if you think I'm not also gonna shit post you're a crazy person

Yeah, I bully manlets and chestlets irl too.

By electing a Zionist billionaire?

Where's the wall? What prison is Hillary in? Has the "swamp" been drained yet?

>he's still THIS assmad
hopefully you're getting paid or merely pretending lmfao

How am I mad? I'm asking questions about what exactly changed with trump getting elected.

He's literally went back on every single promise.

the swamp has grown

hillary's on the loose

the wall isn't happening

we've been bamboozled

>Chestlets
Be nice to them please

Never.
I was a chestlet myself.
My disgust in myself fueled me to get a lmao3pl8 bench.
Chest is looking good now but can always look better.
As for girls you will be bullied for my amusement.
Acquiring implants gets you an eternal bullying in the afterlife.
>pic not related.

OPs getting a little to inquisitive for his own good...

There is nothing more for us - remember:

You're here forever.

Who cares, we're freaks. Its pissss

this
everything since then has been a schizophrenic dopamine rush with ironic shitposting left and right

Speak for yourself.

We're not meant for anything other than death, silly

I mean to be fair, Hilary did win. Trump's win was pretty much through an archaic system which isn't really applicable to the modern day that is incredibly susceptible to cheating and dishonesty.

Not that Hilary was a good option either though because they're both massive failures as leaders.

I feel I was meant for more than spending 10 hours a day sitting on my ass 5 days a week to be able to afford a kinda decent living, and spend my "free time" cleaning and other menial tasks that are only for perpetuating my existing or not let me drown in my own filth

>Hillary did win
No she didn't.

The popular vote doesn't determine the United States presidency and never has.

The electoral college is a great system which was designed to protect the rights of minorities from the tyranny of the majority.

It still serves that function today. The Presidency should not be determined by 5 or 6 cities at the expense of other citizens.

No not really