Have 12 hour work days

>have 12 hour work days
>work out afterwards
How do people do it? I feel exhausted after 8 hour work days and I barely go to the gym

Stims

I really cant see how people get exhausted if they arent doing a labor intensive job.

Especially when desk workers cry about being tired all the time like bitch please a 10 year old could do what you do

Not being fat

>work 60 hours a week
>lift three times a week
>how???
s i p s

(and also, going to the gym while exhausted, which eventually teaches you how to not give a fuck about whether you're tired or not before working out)

Remind yourself why you're going to the gym. GL

Have you tried not being a pussy? Like if you just try a little you'll realize it's not that hard

my job consists of walking close to 10k through forests and terrain carrying a bunch of gear for 8 hours.
I still do some lifting but mainly just to maintain some of my muscle mass and not turn into a skeleton.
It's pretty rough to get the motivation to go to the gym when it feels like i've been doing cardio all day and my feet hurt to walk on.

I'm getting the feeling that you don't really have a decent job there.

eat more I guess

12 hour work days? Where do you live? North-Korea?

>How do people do it?
Certainly not people on fit. Literally 99.9% of everyone on this board just sit in their room all day shitposting and then going out for 1-2 hours to the gym. It's why you see so much threads autistically simulating social interaction here, because most Veeky Forums posters don't know how to interact

Get some oofos sandals. Shit is cash. Little pricey but I am in the same boat as you. I work on my feet all day and they are a life saver.

>How do people do it? I feel exhausted after 8 hour work days and I barely go to the gym

The exhausted you feel after a day of work makes you feel like shit. Going to the gym after work will make you more tired but feeling like a million bucks.

You just have to remember than when your brain is pitching lame excuses not to go.

Not him, but I work 12 hour days as a caregiver in California. Not that uncommon, bro. Finding time to lift fucking sucks with this schedule.

The only easy day was yesterday

I did this once and honestly its just like everything else: you force yourself to do it and then you adjust and it becomes your new normal.

Have you ever solved any mentally challenging task in your life?
Have you ever considered that your brain actually consumes quite a lot of energy?

Projecting this hard

solving problems for 8 hours is exhausting.

Working a desk job is honestly more tiring than a physical job, especially if it's one you do outside.

And yes I have done both.

>work out afterwards

Found your problem OP.

Intense job, do you really need the gym tho
With all that cardio you can eat you like permanent bulk

hes not wrong

t. shitposter

Could be a doctor, or even lawyer
Most of this board is in school
honestly this, even just doing things drains energy.

Hey, I'm a carer too, WORKTWINS! Seriously though, it gets pretty fucking difficult, especially when you're doing a 5-6 day week and you go to the gym 6 days a week.

All I have to look forward to is going to the gym, even if Ive been standing for 10+ hours. Maybe you just have the wrong mindset.

try working out before you go to work?

Go to the gym before work. If the gym genuinely is important to you then you will go to bed early and get up early.

Why anyone do otherwise is beyond me.

I have to be at work at 6am.

No gym I could go to would I be able to go before work

Noice. Planning on going any further? I'm finally enrolling in RN school after five years of wiping asses.

I would be concentrating on not dying after 12 hour days. I hate even 8 hour days.

I want to go back to a job where I'm left alone.

Get a home gym then, do bodyweight/cardio or something.

I would rather kill myself than work 12 hours a day

I forgot to say I still do go to the gym after work (not that original guy)
I'm just pointing out going before work isn't on option for everyone.

Did you ever hear of consulting?

Call it however you want, working 12 hours a day isnt living

When it's five days a week it's fucking suffering, but four days a week like I'm currently doing is not so bad.

>tfw M-F 12 hour days with an hour drive each way
I don't even make that much money why is the world so fucked? I have 2 STEM degrees.

>how to get a heart attack

>tfw drive 12 hours to and from work so i live in my car