/fraud/

1 post every 5 minutes, /fraud/ weekend edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on anavar only cycles general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What size needles should I use for Melanotan 2, what dosage, where should I pin, and how often should I pin?

20g pins, right in the dick

please research.

>not pinning 18g directly into your nuts

So i wanna do my first cycle. Purely test-e for like 12-15 weeks, but i have a concern.

Ive had gyno since puberty. Im 27 now, and no matter how lean ive ever got my nips were always huge and puffy. I dont want to get surgery quite yet, but my question is, do i have to worry about it getting worse if i hop on test? Its like stage 1 gyno. Just puffy nips no manboob type shit. I know all about pct anf all that but because i already have it, am i gonna have to go heavier on anti est drugs?

That's where HCG goes for max effect... right?... guys...

>tfw had to stop lifting early today because dry callusy hands was more unbearable than the lifts

buy nolva, take nolva if they get more sore than usual and you're all guchi

29g+ slin pins, subcutaneous into abdomen

Blast some ralox, don't bother with nolva unless you don't have ralox

Could I buy a prepaid MasterCard/Visa card that you put cash on that you get at the store, and then transfer it into my Western Union account? They have a place where you attach credit and debit cards to your account. Pic related

just use bitcoin you fucking FAG

Also, would a prepaid card work if I'm buying stuff from GPZ Med Lab? They take Visa and MasterCard.

you're not more prone to estrogen sides because of your pre-existing gyno, no. just make sure you're on top of your AI and your tits won't grow bigger.

mid-term ralox use might even help reduce your existing gyno if you don't want to have the surgery done

If a source only accepts WU I would completely avoid it

I tried raloxifene on it's own for 3 months last year around fall while cutting, i saw no difference. as far as making my existing gyno less bad, it does nothing, but i'm sure it'll be useful in making sure it doesn't get worse.

thanks m8s

>heavy tmj pain after chewing gum and flexing my jaw muscles like crazy for 2 weeks.

welp guess i was a little bit too enthusiastic.

>tfw small perky nipples on AI

Nah, he takes all of pic related

Oh, and he's also verified.

Good stuff. Everyone gets scammed somewhere along the way (or atleast i did lol). Be careful user

How long will it take before vials of Test E start degrading?

in a dark room temp place? effectively 2 years maybe a bit more.

in sunlight? months.

store test like you store potatoes, they are essentially the same thing

also depends on whether they're still sealed/crimped. an opened vial lasts much shorter

olive oil user?

If I'm a beginner, how much of a difference will 600mg of Test E make compared to 500mg?

nearly none. you basically run 500mg if you have access to 250mg/ml vials or 600mg if you have access to 300mg/ml vials.

>we only measure in full ml here.

that's literally how it works. makes it easier to inject, makes it easier to count how many vials you need, etc.

it's the same reason so many people cruise on 250mg/ml despite it being way too high for 99% of all people

>or up it to 750mg and become a god

What's a good way to dispose of syringes and needles?

Protein tub. Duct tape it sealed. Write sharps on the outside where it is plainly visible. Public sanitation will now dispose of it safely.

Would 60 caps of Aromasin that are 12.5 mg each be enough if I'm gonna run 500 mg of Test E for 16 weeks? I have slight gyno in my left breast from puberty (slightly enlarged, hard lump under nipple, lactated a bit once) so I'm not sure if that means I'm more prone to estrogen conversion, which I assume would mean that I'd need to up the dosages and how frequently I take it.

Forgot to mention that I still live with my parents

Be honest with your parents or move out.

I need 12.5mg ed on just 500mg test. some people take 6.25mg on pin days.

ymmv

so? use an old protein tub regardless

>Be honest with your parents
They don't want me injecting stuff because they said it's gross and unnatural
>Move out
I'm still in high school

Ive just been throwing mine in a protein tub while not planning on what im going to do with it after.
Is a good idea but like you I also with with my parents.

You should reconsider life choices.

>so? use an old protein tub regardless
Where would I hide it? I've talked to them frequently and recently about trying to get testosterone from my doctor and the doctor said no, and when they see me go from a skelly to muscular in 4 months they're gonna know something's up and probably start searching my room. I already have a good idea of where I can hide my vials, AI, and PCT, but I'm still not sure about the needles and syringes.

Lol please

You are a c h i l d

it's time to kys

Noob first time poster here, long time lurker. I started lifting at 17, was 5'8" 110lbs 10% bf, now I'm 5'10" 150lb 10% bf. I've been curious about steroids and prohormones but the most supplements I've ever used were protein shakes and fish oil.

My question is this, if I'm eating 3k calories and training rigorously and efficiently but not gaining muscle, would taking steroids or prohormones increase my lean muscle mass and keep me big once I get off them?

I'm afraid I would get stuck in a cycle of "doing cycles" of steroids to stay bigger. I feel like if I take steroids, eat 3.5k calories to get bigger, then get off them, I would get smaller if I go back to 3k calories a day and avoid steroids after my first cycle.

This feels like it's common sense, but I've never asked anyone to confirm this, and I felt like this would be a good place to ask.

So Tl:dr is this: if I take steroids and gain 3-8lbs lean muscle mass with surplus diet, will I go back down to 150lbs once off the steroids and back down to my "regular" diet?

what part of
>read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.
has you confused?

"Are the gains from steroid use temporary?

Yes, and no. Steroids can help you do two basic things with regard to muscle growth. First, they can allow you to more rapidly reach your genetic limits for muscle growth. Provided you continue to train actively, eat properly, and use an effective PCT program, you should be able to maintain at your genetic limit indefinitely. So in this regard, the early gains do not have to be temporary.

Later, steroids can allow you to push well beyond your genetic limits. It is important to emphasize this, as extreme physical development cannot be maintained long-term without the repeat administration of anabolic substances. The body will always revert back towards its normal metabolic limits once AAS are removed. In this context, some of the gains will not be permanent.

Steroids do permanently alter the physiology of your muscles by adding more cellular nuclei. With higher nuclei content, each muscle cell can manage its volume more efficiently, which allows more rapid expansion. Even after a long period of complete abstinence from training and AAS, the nuclei remain. This may provide a “muscle memory” effect, allowing you to reach your genetic limit (perhaps a slightly extended limit) faster than if you had never used AAS in the past. So in this regard, there are lasting benefits beyond the temporary increase in muscle size itself."

So assuming I don't go past ~175lbs lbm (that would be close to my genetic limit) I could potentially make semi-permanent gains even tho I couldn't maintain a caloric surplus? But there's no guarantee of course... I'm not trying to get more than 15lbs of lbm or trying to get bodybuilding huge.

Can I inject home brew potato juice for gains?

Ethanol and PG arrive tomorrow for my home brew orals.

Havent been on anything in ages, starting tomorrow

Any one else feel like its kinda like christmas coming (where santa brings you gains) and youre excited?

mainline sourmash. 20lbs lbm first cycle ezpz

yes you can hit your genetic limit and keep it with a proper pct and long term adaptations to your lifting an nutrition.

But the amount of vitriol you'll get from the bodybuilding community for even asking is going to be huge. You haven't "earned" steroids yet.

When you drop to cruise do you lose those big juicy traps?

Fuck

I was i injecting my glute with 1ml of test and then the test starting leaking out of the syringe, and I don't know how much I lost.

So I said fuck it and injecting my other glute with 0.5mls just to make sure.

Now I'm pissed and can't sleep

How did it start leaking out the syringe?

I feel the same way. I feel like I haven't worked out long enough to "earn" access to steroids and get closer to my limit. I'm only 25 so I have a lot more progress to go either way. Thanks tho for answering my question.

Hey.

Test E 600 mg, 22+ weeks
Deca 500 mg, 20 weeks
EQ 900 mg, 18 weeks
Superdrol 20mg ED, 4 weeks

How much of a waste would this be for a DYEL? Broke my back a couple years ago, and besides light rehab I have not touched any weights since. Down from a fit 5'11" and 170 to Auschwitz mode around 140. Gonna do some 5x5 for a month or two so I don't destroy my connective tissue, but then I want to blast off. Is this really stupid?

Too much. You're going to grow too fast and injure yourself

yes it's really stupid you ape

don't use 4 different compounds you don't know how you're going to react to on your first blast. fuck.

That's why you cruise on Tren.

>never done steroids
>practically a beginner
>injured back
>running big amounts of never tried compounds for very long time together at the same time
>Is this stupid?

I think you know the answer.

You're fucking retarded

Thanks. Just gonna start with test and gradually work in other compounds.

I did run test and deca once in the past, fwiw. But yeah, never touched EQ or SDROL.

test is best

I've never moved on from test. Still running the same 10 week 500mg cycle I've ran since I was a Junior in University

That'a'boy.

>been on 400mg test/week enanthate exactly a month
>strength has exploded
>libido has exploded
>more vascular
>fuck all size put on
>gained about 6lbs

what is going on? has it meant to have kicked in yet? eating 6 huge meals a day too

Would it be fine to run a 16 week 500mg Test E cycle if it's my first time?

just over 1 lbs per week is a good rate, keep it going.

go ahead and plan for it. Youll know after about 6 weeks if youre going to do the whole cycle or end it at 10/12

yeah easy, test is nothing, just make sure you're taking arimidex eod

>tfw you say you do a PPL but you actually just do PPxPPxx and never work legs
d e v i l i s h

i dont ever do legs, but i also ride and run >100km combined a week, so my quads and calves are both joocy

It's 1am and I have to do shit tomorrow fuark I just sat on my toilet reading about risk of global catastrophe and consciousness I'm such a silly boy XD

Fuck that shit, I'm not a thinking man. Steroids + red meat = Good good
DUDe same, I've lost no leg strength in 5 months off strength program with just minimal leg work

Switched back to Texas method tho RIP

Anyone had experience with MK-677? Im really keen to try it, from the research ive done it seems relatively safe. Can anyone tell me how much you could expect to gain from a 12 week cycle? (ball park figure)
thanks

why are steroids illegal? wouldn't it be better if you could get them in a pharmacy?

Cold War era politics. Joe Biden.

lol that's not how mk677 works at all

you can expect exactly zero gains, lots of hunger and some quality of life changes

oh and you certainly don't cycle it, at least not for 12 weeks.

not guy from before, but what is the point of it then

>mk677
>whats the point?

Jew people out of there money. God I wish I could afford even blacktops

Tell me why I shouldn't do the big 3 every other day, alternating accessory work such as bis/trics/abs/shoulders.

>squats and deads on the same day

Way too much volume.

Hes on gear it's fine

I'm on gear and I could squat and dead the same day but not with the intensity i would like.

Because your elbows/shoulders will probably self destruct.
Or at least my elbows do if I bench 3x a week.
Just work up to a heavy set of whatever on one, and then do volume for the other. Although I wouldn't do volume conventional deadlifts, I think you'd get more out of paused deadlifts at whatever sticking point you have, or deficit deads.

Just has a conversation with a coworker after they started discussing the Syrian war, got in ISIS and then they dragged me into it because "hurr hurr let's make the Christian admit he's no better than a Muslim like the massive cucks we are."

>But then you're no better than the Islamic extremists if you're willing to fight and die for your religion
>>And you're also no better than Islamic extremists if you're willing to fight and die for what you believe in, religious or not.
>Yeah but I believe in science, not God. You don't even know if God exists, you might be fighting for something wrong that doesn't even exist. You just don't know.
>>So you're willing to fight and die for science?
>Yes.
>>Can science be wrong about things?
>Sometimes
>>So you're willing to fight and die for something that may be wrong or not exist, you just don't know?
>Wh-what?

Why is it that atheists have some sort of grandeur complex over theists? Is it something to do with their commie tendencies or lack of willingness to procreate?

No ones beliefs are better than anyone else's.

It's just easier to admit upfront that you act on primal tendencies regarding resource acquisition for your tribe.

While atheism is inherently better, some people are just fucking cunts and you should not waste time on them.

I've ordered stuff from vendors that only take WU and it went fine. It really depends on their rep.

Would Deca be a good addition to my TRT for recovery and joint relief? Thinking of running it for 12 weeks with an oral kickstart.

relief, yes, but it doesn't do anything in terms of recovery beyond masking the pain.

>adorable loli girl.jpg
Fuck off

>adorable loli girl.jpg

Could ralox get rid of my gyno lump?

I've always had slightly puffy nipples, but its the lump that bothers me

maybe
but mine just makes my pecs look bigger from the right angle

I recently heard that only testosterone increase your testosterone, this might be the dumbest question of all time but I thought all steroids raised testosterone, as they are all derivatives of testosterone?

So someone could take a bunch of tren, yet if they got a blood test done their test levels could be normal?

Is 250mg too high of a cruise dose?

h-huh?
of what?

Test

250 a week is fine