TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of doing something productive

yeah but when on Veeky Forums you are learning you're not going to get the red pills you read on Veeky Forums from some normie

Lmao what redpills? About how FACE FRAME HEIGHT is more important than everything?

I was going to disagree, but trips don't lie

yes, advice on lifting, nutrition advice the redpills on /pol/ and great philosophical discussions won't find these on many other sites since everybody is anonymous everybody speaks 100 % freely Veeky Forums is great

This, I've learned some very useful shit here I couldn't have learned elsewhere, the thing is you've got to at least have enough wisdom to differentiate the guys trying to give good advice vs the forever angry virgins from r9k who blame women for all their failures in life instead of taking responsibility for their shit

Everyone also trolls for attention and acts edgy for replies. It's retarded.

Most of the people here don't know shit either. You're literally asking other beginners for help most of the time here.

>everybody speaks 100 % freely Veeky Forums is great
Holy fuck you're a demonic combination of naive and stupid. People on the internet lie constantly, specially if they are anonymous. There's no sense of accountability. There's plenty of better places to get information. If you take this site seriously you're actually retarded.

This.

I realized to what extent this goes when I found out most people on Veeky Forums can't bench 2pl8 and HALF THE PEOPLE OF Veeky Forums said they were unemployed.

People on a fitness board dont even lift. People on a business board don't even have jobs.

it can't be a lie when statistics are linked to the information, plus a simple google search can differentiate the lies from the truth or common sense

Ah yes /pol/ is never wrong. Trump really doing work huh

>/pol/ is one person
trump has shown himself to be a shill, he no longer has the same support

>tfw you wasted 1000's of hours on lifting
all i've gotten is a strong body i never use and joint pain

i could've learned cello

I hardly ever see anyone link their opinions to statistics or studies (not that one study confirms something by itself). And a google search might lead you to more bs from other liars. You're the reason trolling exists.

Wow

Almost like you elected a billionaire into office!

>by an incredibly slim margin(losing the popular vote)

despite all his fucks ups he is STILL a better option than hillary
>>>reddit
dumb faggots

Your justification is that he's better than Hillary?

Funny how it went from BASED GOD EMPEROR GAS THE MEXICANS ENSLAVE THE BLACKS ----> "w-well at least he's not Hillary ... hillary was going to start ww3 so we elected trump to intervene in Syri- oh wait fuck"

Haha, this was so funny.

>we should have voted for Hillary because she'd be worse
t. you

do you think reddit is the btter place to go then? honest question

Honestly yes. The only negative thing about reddit is the big subreddits because of bots and normies.

The smaller ones are great.

I spit on your ancestors and take a shit on your children. I drink your milkshake and slap your hoe in the ass as he passes by, he likes it.