I have being working out for about a year now, why do I still appear flaccid? How do I look?

I have being working out for about a year now, why do I still appear flaccid? How do I look?

lol

Try a cup of steroids in the morning you monkey

dear god OP what does your diet look like bro? Do you eat anything??? Routine?? give us more info

What's your routine like?
Are you meeting the standards of your routine?
What's your diet like?
How long have these two things been the way they are?
How tall are you?
What was your weight before you started, and what is it at currently?

its bait

No joke I know a guy that's been working out since high school (3+ years) and looks like this.

define "working out" please

im guessing this is bait. cant help you if you dont answer the questions op

What are your stats when it comes to 1/2/3/4?

Sorry guys,
My routine consists of 20 minutes of cardio, about 120 an sit ups and crunches with 1 min of planking- repeating 2-3 times
Then I move to my arms, where I bench like 110 pounds 5-8 times (weak af)
Do 10 pullups, 15 push ups and 20 bicep curls with 20 pound cufflinks. Repeat all like 3-4 times

Or I move up to my legs, depends on the day of the week, where I squat 120 ~10 times, and then pick up some dumbbells and have some variations with them and squats,
Repeat like 2-3 times.
I workout like 4 or 5 days a week
I'm pretty stressed with fucking school and depression, so its definitely not this everyday.

I'm 5.6 feet and weight around 140 pounds.

Bait

Escape to the nearest gym where they have a static bike to sweat for 1 hour and listen to music with my headphones to cope with depression

that sounds good. cardio is great for depression. cardio alone will not build muscles tho.

Wait guys this is me I just don't know how to post on this shitty mobile app

What are your workout routine and eating habits like? I'm worried I'll end up like you. 1.5 month at gym, not much visible progress. I look kind of like you but with a worse frame

this is advanced bait but stlll bait

you wont look like him after 1 year if youre doing an actual routine with weight training

How is this bait?

>"working out for one year"
>look like dog shit supreme
what were you even doing for one year

Bruh.

You need to lift harder. The reason you have a body that looks like you bench 110lbs is because you bench 110lbs.

I bench 205lbs and still look somewhat DYEL. Its a numbers game *mostly*. Eat more and lift HEAVIER. Use more barbell and less dumbell. Do the powerlifts. Diddlys, Squats, Bench, Militaries, etc.

Also consider different set/rep matchups.
Do a month of 5x5, then 3x8, then pyramids, and so on. The more you confuse your muscles the better.

Basically lift heavier. Idiot.

Suicidal thoughts

crawling in my skin, these gains will never come woh oohhhh

But I can't lift heavier otherwise I'll break my chest

This is an example of the "One Punch Man" workout results.

What routines do you recommend?

If you are OP then i would recommend a mass gainer

You need to help your body

Mass gainer? Do I just Google that shit? Thanks anyways bro.

you went from advanced bait to shitty bait

huh?
can you shop at bodybuilding?

you can serious mass, super mass gainer, mutant mass, etc

they can give 10-15lbs of mass

that is what im taking, im 6ft 160, i was 155, my goal is 180 and i can get that in 4 months taking mass gainers

bait?

Dude I broke my chest, wrists, back, ribs, palms, left heel/ankle, and hips and I still do this shit. Just take it slow but push yourself. If youre only benching 110lbs after a year, youre not doing it right.