How to get abs to look ripped in any lighting...

how to get abs to look ripped in any lighting, my core looks good when i flex it or under certain light but in shadow it looks like i have a gut although i'm pretty skinny

obv reduce body fat

>i'm pretty skinny
there you go.
build more muscle mass and develop ur muscle maturity. engage ur abs properly while doing squats, frontsquats, dlifts and some ab exercises every now and then and give it time.

but you need to eat to build muscle mass so you will also get a little fat and then you wont be able to see the abs

Do
10 pushups
30 situps
5 crunches
For 3 months

this to gain strength you are supposed to be in a surplus to see significant strength gains while running a good program but to see abdominal definition you are supposed to cut down wtf

Thats how it works. Big body builders who have highly visible abs are usually posing for the camera in favorable lighting and dehydrated.

Pretty much, but I'd definitely suggest actually isolating abs every once in awhile to hit them directly and hit them hard.

Clean bulk to build the muscle, then cut to chisel away the fat and make it visible.

fuck off Veeky Forums

abdominals are the most aesthetic muscle not everybody wants to look like a fatass

Abs are pitiful by themselves, as are a lot of muscles. You need a greater whole for it to look at its best. Besides which, delts are far superior, you faggot. They enhance your silhouette and are also far more preferred by women than abs

okay shoulders are the 2nd most aesthetics if tyler the creator had a little bit more shoulder development his physique would be GOAT

Actually forearms are generally the most attractive muscles to woman.

>it looks like i have a gut
then you might have one

Wtf

You are going to need to add size or darken your skin.

If you add size, you will probably lose your abs and then have to cut until they come back, but thems the breaks.

ftw

>Lighting
Lightning

Ftfy

yohimbine + fasted cardio will help lose weight in the midsection.

>inb4 "lol spot reduction"

Your body holds on to fat in that area to protect your vital organs and yohimbine shut's that off. It's science.

It's broscience.

lol spot reduction

>It's science
don't make me laugh

>muscle maturity
explain pls

why doesn't the body put fat on peoples heads to protect vital organs

what is a skull?
animals (well mammals) typically don't store fat around the brain & head for cooling reasons