youtube.com/watch?v=avxGyLu6HKI
youtube.com/watch?v=VlwrXKZZm-U
youtube.com/watch?v=lg4DwlpLRsY
youtube.com/watch?v=qgYizkDluAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iktfb

>tfw no girl has ever given me any attention

>tfw girl I like snap chats me while drunk but has a bf

One time I power walked away from a girl who tried to talk to me. She tried keeping pace with me at first but couldn't because 6'6" master race

>tfw gf doesn't have a dick

i'm drunk as fuck and only reason i'd want a gf is so i'd have a warm hole to stick my weiner at night otherwise women can fuck off with their bullshit

Tfw no memory

www.reddit.com

Fuck

Yesterday i lost my handholding and kissing virginity am i gonna make it

>Did not have this feel in over two years
I have ascended

The only way you'll get that is to rent it.

iktfb. it's hard to get pasts random encounters when all you can do is attack.

>tfw no filipina GF

BREHS

post more I love victim complex memes

Fight against your biological imperative. Realize women are whores.

>girl looks at me for a second
>walk manually

>accidentally have to walk behind a girl
>she sees you get behind her / knows you're there

Possibly. Probably not with this one, though.

>tfw looking at ground
>dont notice girl infront of me
>she thinks i was looking at her ass

>sitting on a bench
>girl walks by
>have to look away dont want ot get caught out

You would have a girlfriend if you were willing to date one as ugly and fat as you are

Stop pretending you're not trying to trade up and getting your feelings hurt for it

>n-no I'm fit

Willpower to make gainz is enough to draw an eye, and you would seal the deal if you actually had a good face and a personality

>tfw talking to a girl who could be my soul mate
>tfw met her at uni, like 4 years ago, didn't start talking untll now
>tfw made incredible connection through text and pictures over the past month
>tfw turns out she moved about 1000 miles away
>tfw almost had a gf
>tfw fuck it. Time for an hero
>tfw grave posting
>grave posting

fillipinos are the niggers of asia

>tfw hot as fuck
>girls love me
>people don't believe me when i say im a virgin
>too beta to do anything
>whyblessedwithgoodlooksbutnoconfidence.klme

>tfw had gf til last weekend
>tfw she was single mother and I shouldn't have gotten attached
>tfw I did anyways
>tfw feeling completely empty :(

If you don't have confidence then why are you bragging about how hot you are on a chinese girl cartoon imageboard?

fucking faggot fuck you

>fell for the single mother meme

betamax

youtube.com/watch?v=avxGyLu6HKI

youtube.com/watch?v=VlwrXKZZm-U

youtube.com/watch?v=lg4DwlpLRsY

youtube.com/watch?v=qgYizkDluAw

never even met the kid in 5 months lol, and yeah I fell for the meme, even if she fell for me harder. I just feel like shit m8, worse than after two other relationships with normal women

not bragging just displaying my feelings of my non existent love life

>Might possibly have first gf soon with qt I'm dating
>nervous I won't have anytime to myself anymore

I just want my vidya in silence

It's called 'humble bragging'

Because anonymously is only way he can admit he's so autismo where people will believe him.

>I'm the same way, soul-io-man

Just broke up with mu fiance after 11 years. Shit hurts but I had to do it to live a happy life. Thd feels I get when I find a card or something she gave me, feels bad man

>no gf
>no gf that has a great taste in music, movies, vidya, well read, funny, educated, talented
yeah shes fuckign someone else

i wonder how the guy in the picture feels knowing thats there some guy who has a picture of him pouring water into a bucket

>been seeing girl that has a bf for 2 months now
>accidentally fall for her
>the only girl i've been with to swoon all over me and rub me all over calling me sexy
>she gets guilty this past weekend and wants to stop seeing me

fuck this life i dont want to exist anymore

why so beta
fuck her until she loves you and leaves that other beta for you

Why not become GF?

>go out with girl I met online
>she is little chubby, I couldn't see that on pictures
>her face doesn't look fat but has some under chin
>I kinda lose interest in her
>Two hours later its one of the best dates I had
>She is fun, nice, cooks, likes video games, and we have other stuff in common

I don't know how to feel bros, I always dated some skinny girls but I think i really like this girl. She said she want to go to gym, and she has really cute face and eyes.

love this meme so much

>Set yourself up for failure
>Be sad about it later

What?

Cheer up, anons

Tfw cheating on bf with multiple guys i met on tinder

>started lifting for the girls
>lost my virginity last night
>still going to the gym tomorrow but mission accomplished for the most part
Now what? It feels like I beat the elite four in a pokemon game and now it's all open-ended

>tfw I had so many exes that it's not funny but my current girlfriend is the best one I had and would probably become my endgame

>tfw 23 year old and still no gf and still a virgin

Is it too late brahs?

Its never too late bro.

Ask some friends to help you, or just find some hooker.

It's not mate but you need to take initiative and get out of your comfort zone. Get fit if not already. Keep up good hygiene and put yourself out there. There's tones of sites and apps where you can find meet ups. You could also just go to a bar sit down get a beer the bartender will typically start a convo and other people there but in. There's also tinder which is a hassle to go through but you'll get a match. Just be proactive mate.

>no problem living the single game
>qt girl appears and shows interest in me
>smooth
>overhear her talking about me
>swoon
>lose all game and turn into beta
>cant stop thinking about her
>cancel all my dates
>maximum anxiety, want this to be a long haul

help. i havent been nervous over a girl in a long time. i feel deflated every time i see her because all I can think about is how im going to fuck up this one down the road.

>There's also tinder which is a hassle to go through but you'll get a match

I had it for 2 weeks now, swiped right on maybe 70-80% of girls, got 10 matches but 7 immediately deleted me so 3 in total. None of them responded. Fucking hell, I have good pictures and a decent bio. It's not like I'm a neckbeard or anything either, the photos are of me travelling, me with friends, a selfie and me doing fun stuff. I think I'm going to try moving abroad, it did wonders for my friend who was in the same situation.

I've seriously considered a hooker.

Just remember that she's a vapid whore, like all women. She eats, shits, sleeps, farts, and does everything everyone else does.

why would you ever stare at ground you beta faggot

HEY!
Lemme Post my shit nigga :D

Since I have come so far with learning to cope and defined myself against depression and my life going slowly, but steadily towards greener pastures, I have started to crave for sating my sexual lust.
It has become somewhat of a motivator to continue to pursue my degree and finish what I started before it all fell apart like a Jenga piece.

Now I wonder what I am really looking for.
Is it a relationship?
Just sex?

This is somewhat what I get as a picture:
Tomboy, wide hips, nice thighs, ass, tit size doesn't matter, maybe maximum size DD but could be as flat as a table as long as the nipples are sensitive enough to make her cum just by playing and teasing her nipples.
I don't really care about where she comes from, so skin, eye and hair color doesn't matter to me, although I sometimes think about a caucasian with freckles on her body and black hair.
I am not so sure about what kind of personality I am expecting.
Seriously, all I want is not ending up like Kurt Cobain.
Maybe she's open to me, doesn't lie, wants genuine input.
Someone I can care about and not feel remorse I even did in the first place I guess.
Maybe cuddly, but also kinky enough to wear a jewelled buttplug in her ass all day to keep my cum inside her because she wants to have some kind of keepsake while she goes doing her daily business.
Likes petting?

Dunno Veeky Forums I don'T really know what I want.

You don't have good pictures or a decent bio if that's what's happening to you because it's the total opposite of my experience. Post them.

>tfw first gf broke your heart so hard you thought you'd never love again
>years banging girls who catch some kind of feelings before you find a reason to push them away
>girl I knew years ago as a beta virgin hits me up because she's moving nearby
>we hook up
>she falls hard for me
>can't shake her no matter what
>feel guilty about hooking up with anyone else
>think I'm starting to catch feelings for the first time in years
>she looks at me like I hung the moon in the sky
>the sex is unreal
>we can talk on the phone for hours
>tfw I'm moving 10 hours away in 2 weeks
>tfw switched from second person to first person perspective while greentexting. Fuck it.
Love is overrated, I'll just keep banging tinder sluts I guess.

>tfw a girl likes you

Nah i got a gf and lost virginity 2 months before 23. You can do it mate.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm fucking ugly? Maybe I live in a country/city where the girls have different standards?

How do you get over your oneitis if she's objectively perfect?

>cute looking without makeup, almost never wears it
>great body and works out 5 days a week
>extremely intelligent, PhD-student
>legitimately funny with interesting hobbies, mostly have male friends for that reason
>sweetest and most caring person you'll meet
>genuine in everything she does and says
>only had sex with her boyfriend who she's engaged with

She's one in a million. I will compare every girl I meet to her and they will fall short.

Fuck off blue pulled normie
80% of women go for the top 20% of men

>tfw you think a girl likes you, start fantasizing about being together, presenting her to your parents, traveling the world and having all the playful shenanigans couples have together
>she doesn't really like you

And vice-versa

lel fuck no, most guys have a girl next door fantasy.

Same for a lot of girls. You are literally saying that 3/10 girls only go for at least 8/10 guys. That's not true. Just walk around and look at the couples.

Where the fuck do you live because I want to move there.

Might as well try and see what happens. A good personality on someone that likes you is worth something.

The amount of guys good looking guys i have seen with ugly gfs is shocking.
Last time I even tried approaching a grill who wasn't even that attractive she told me to fuck off and I was threatened by her 9/10 bf

KeK how stupid are you? Women can literally not be lonely.
=_=

have you been outside in the last 10 years? Thanks to tinder women now have an abundance of men and almost exclusively date 2-3 points up in terms of looks. You probably don't notice it because you overevaluate women when they wear makeup

Brah, that's fucking ridiculous. By your logic, 80% of guys and girls would be single.
You can clearly see that it doesn't work that way.

Did someone get a screenshot of that guy from here who was like 8/10 and legit got suct by a 1/10?

That whore will think she is entitled to that at least now

women
being lonely
There are only two ways in which women can be lonely:
- They want Chad but Chad doesn't want them
- They're deformed + they smell so bad you literally can't be around them, deformed by itself isn't sufficient
That's it.

You don't know many women, do you?

>tfw no gf to be cucked by

Gr8 counterpoint

Not rly

Most people I'm around are women, which is exactly why I said what I said.
There is no such thing as an average or even homely lonely woman who isn't lonely because she isn't willing to date right on the same league.

dump that. guys like us are not worth it.

He shouldn't dump her he should be mean to her and bully her

literally me but im almost 30

is it too late for me lads?

She is cute as fuck, that extra weight I can fix, its not much if she wants it. I dated pretty girls and most of them are just pretty and boring.

Did you even make an effort?

>Go out with friends Friday
>qt girl tells me she likes my hair and runs her fingers through it
>"cool thanks" and walk away

How do I get motivated to actually talk to women

>own motorcycle
>single moms have no use for me

Having a gf is not as great as you think
Every single woman out there has some kind of mental disorder that you will discover sooner or later, no matter how perfect you think she is
No exceptions
Women are fucking retarded
However there are still good sides to most women that you can enjoy and spend time with
Having a gf is quite demanding and stressful over time
A lot of you guys are virgin so what you really are looking for is sex and some cuddling stuff
So just aim to get better with girls in general and dont focus on only one girl.. its called oneitis for a reason

Last thing you want user

It literally does where I live and in my age group (18-25). Chad has 10 fwb and msot guys are lonely.

yes, user. destroy her. will give you plenty of room to practice for those 8 and above/10 slots.

>meeting with a girl on a weekly basis
>making out, touching, and all that jazz
>she does awkward stuff, like jumping on me and holding herself with her legs around my waist, telling me to hold her, grab her ass, kiss her, and so on
>she has no bf
>she doesn't want a bf
>be okay with that because not desperate
>she and her shit is boring me more with each passing week
>don't even want to score her at this point

>too much teasing
no wonder you are losing interest. she's probably thinking she got this in the bag.

You're dodging a bullet. Get with her and she cheats on you like she's doing with the current BF. That would feel much worse than what you're feeling now.

>if you actually had a good face
>implying