What are some fights that you've been in/seen?

What are some fights that you've been in/seen?

Any times where the smaller guy wins?

skill>athleticism
if skills are close, athleticism is the deciding factor.

never seen or been in a fight im above that

yes saw this skinny dyel beat the fuck out of a guy about 6 inches taller than him in highschool. the taller guy kept talking shit and he just snapped and started punching him without stopping it was like a onslaught of constant quick punches don't underestimate skinny people they can punch quickly and don't tire that easy

>Fought skeleton and xanned-out brother
>He punched me in the jaw just once and I ragdolled
>Now scared to fight anyone knowing how easy it is to get got

if skill is equal:
>infighter (small but quick) beats outfight (tall slow skelly)
>power puncher (swole) beats infighter (walk right into the power)
>outfighter beats power puncher (stand back and play tag all day)

If you're small but slow, you have to be smart and a counterpuncher, with more skill than the other guy.

Well, be more specific, you mean just in real life, or also watching TV? Because on TV, I've seen a shit-ton of MMA , boxing, and kickboxing, and yes, there are tons of times where a smaller dude can win.
In real life, I haven't really seen any fights except when I went to a shitty middle school. In that case, the fights I saw was usually one lanky school shooter type who thought he could take on dudes twice his size despite not doing shit for most of his life. Needless to say, he got his ass absolutely beat.
If you are somewhat athletic, and has some experience in fighting, I'd say you could beat a somewhat bigger dude, but don't be over-confident because I've seen some fat dudes who can pack a fucking wallop of a punch. Just look up Mark Hunt or Butterbean if you want to see what I'm talking about. If you are a skinny DYEL who has never fought before, I'd say you can still win against a bigger dude, but only if the guy you are fighting has also never been in a fight either. So basically it's even in that case.

What are some 'must fight' situations?

>chad slaps your gfs ass at a bar
>chad insults you in front of your gf

>you are walking minding your own business, >somebody asks you for some money
>you refuse
>he starts cussing you out and being aggressive
>you say dude get the fuck away from me
>he slaps you on the head
in this scenario you have to fight if you don't that's just unacceptable and you are a complete bitch and won't last long in the real world

Fuck man, I've actually had this happen to me before. I usually am nice and spare a couple dollars if I have change, but I didn't have any on me at that moment. I try to explain that I don't have any spare cash on me, being as nice as possible, and the dude starts being such a huge dick-wad about it.
>"YEAH, THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY, YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SPARE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS LIVING LIKE THIS"
>"Look man, I'd like to help out but I really don't have anything on me, sorry."
>He scoffs and starts walking away
>I walk away too
>I hear him mutter "I can kick your fucking ass pussy."
>I think about beating his shit in, but decide that I don't want to get arrested today, so I just laugh aloud and say, "haha, yeah, okay pal."

i think I was pretty reasonable in that situation, since he didn't actually touch me. If the dude had put a hand on me, I would for sure done something about it. If he swings first, you have an obligation to swing right back IMO. I'd say try not to be an instigator in situations like that, it just makes you look like a huge fuckhead.

very reasonable you did the right thing
>If he swings first, you have an obligation to swing right back
absolutely, you don't let somebody put their hands on you and just do nothing about it no matter who it is. If you try to deescalate somebodies anger and do everything you can to calm the person. If that person hits you and you do nothing in return that's just retarded and pitiful

Don't ever give bums money.

yeah, me
>6'1
>be drunk and on speed on night
>6'4 captain of my universitys football team charges drunk out of nowhere, blind-sides me with a king hit from the side
>i'm knocked down flat
>this idiot has no idea i was a boxer for years and currently have a head full of amphetamines
he had to have plastic surgery and a partial facial reconstruction. no charges were pressed. i dont fight anymore.

This. It might seem like a nice thing to do, but probably 75% of the time it's enabling them to buy drugs or alcohol. I noticed a ton more junkies out in town lately.

>any times where the smaller guy wins

Lmao you wish turbo manlet cuck

me again, this time I was the bigger guy and got beaten
>be out drinking
>some junkie, cant have been taller than 5'7 or so
>raging about how he just got kicked out of every pub in town, he already has a black eye
>me and my mate have a armfull of beers and are walking home
wild junkie charges
>i land a push kick square in his chest, hes on the ground and i punch him once or twice, hes down
>think its over, go to walk off
engage junkie rage mode
>hes up, sprints, doesnt punch me
>grabs the lapels of my jacket before i can say 'huh?' and fucking 360 degree power-flings me into a nearby shop window
my shoulder is dislocated upon impact
>my mate jumps on the junkie, holding him down
>sirens can be heard
>huge guy arrives on the scene (must be 6'4+, and built like a brick shithouse)
>my shoulder is still hanging out, thinking this is a new attacker i raise my one working arm pathetically to defend myself
"nah nah user, chill out, i saw everything from across the road and im here to help. get the fuck out of here mate theres cops on the way"
>you serious
>fuck, what a champion
seeyaLater.jpg
>we bail just as cops pull up, stumble over to the other side of a hedge and relax, try to put my shoulder back in
>shoulder is better now, me and my mate panting and having a quick beer before heading off out of sight of johnny law
>decide to poke head over and see what became of the situation (its about 200m away from where we are now)
>last we saw, junkie man was getting about to be cuffed, and the big guy was talking to cops
>no sign of junkie man anywhere
>can see a huge body on the ground next to the cop car, it looks like the big fella
>cops seem to be trying to give first aid, one cop is on the walkie talkie saying something
we get the fuck out of there

God bless you, you giant angel.

That junkie was one wild beast. I wasnt even mad. Was fucking impressed.

>note to self: throw people into windows more often

In middle school, I'm walking to my next class like everybody else. There's this 1 guy who was known for having a really big mouth, pretended to be a thug, talked shit about everybody. There's another guy who was new to our school. He was a real thug, taller than most of us, bigger than most of us, always wore the same big coat and jeans. He was pretty quiet and didn't bother anyone. I guess the loudmouth got to him because when I rounded the corner of a hallway, the loudmouth was flying backwards past me and slammed into the ground on his back, and the other guy flew past me like lightning and immediately started to ground and pound.

I was standing like 2 feet from them and the loudmouth guy was just catching fists to his mouth and side of his head like crazy. He didn't have his hands up or anything. Maybe he was in shock because when he got thrown to the ground he ricocheted off the wall and those big double doors (like pic related). But he was eating punches.

Like 6 teachers had to pull the guy off of loudmouth. Loudmouth was out for like a week or something. His face and mouth were fucked up from the punches. Other guy got suspended or something but when he came back all was normal again. Except loudmouth was considerably more meek.

this. i've never fought someone shorter than me, but i've fought skinny dudes and big dudes. skellies always start throwing wild haymakers, so stepping back and jabbing is perfect. every time i fought a dude taller and a lot heavier than i, i usually try to stuff the guy to prevent his reach from doing anything. rib/gut/throat punches paired with knees to the nuts and they crumble almost every time.

>What are some 'must fight' situations?
>>chad slaps your gfs ass at a bar
>>chad insults you in front of your gf

When the SO of a sister or roommate disrespects you in your own fucking house and asks you wtf you're going to do about it.

> yes, it happened to me. no, I do not regret throwing hands over it.

Same here, never once have I fought someone shorter than me, and it fucking sucks having to fight a skelly that knows how to use reach. My second fight I got rocked hard by a black skelly, shit sucked so bad, I was basically a punching bag for like 5 minutes. I tried my best to get on the inside, but getting rocked so early in the fight made me not think at all, and any thought of strategy was lost, and I just tried to slug it out with the guy. Also, wouldn't recommend fighting a black dude for your first fight, those fuckers can take retarded amounts of punishment.

Why would you put so much stress on one, poor little period? Have a heart man.

only way to beat a skelly who knows how to use reach is to get in close and elbow him in the fucking face

>At a Waffle House around 2:30am
>drunken dude turns around and hits on girl right behind him
>boyfriend is sitting right in front of girlfriend
>boyfriend pulls dude into his seat of table from shirt collar
>head facing downwards ass in the air
>one sided beatdown into the booth

yeah, looking back that seemed obvious, but fuck man, in the moment? Also, like I said, I got rocked in the first few seconds, and I just couldn't think at all. Also, he would not even let up for a second, even when I would overhand him over and over as hard as I could right in his jaw. To this day I've never fought someone who could just take overhands like that and not even flinch. Dude must have had an iron jaw or some shit

t. never been in a fight ever

to beat people with longer reach advantages you got to fight on the inside and work on those ribs until it gives out

Buuullshit nigga, if the damage was that bad you'd be in cuffs

Do you have any training or do you just spout memes from your "street fighting career"

no bullshit, this is in a shitstick town in Australia. The guy was known around town for getting drunk and starting fights. I didnt know him personally except for this one chance meeting, nor remember it so well, but i do remember his lip hanging on by a thread.

friends who play football with him told me about the damage. nothing legal came of it.
>and yeah i've done time before. i know how it works. got lucky this time, and if anything legal had happened there were 20+ witnesses.

i was 6 - 0 as a light-heavy amatuer boxer before injury took me out (the same shoulder that got smashed against that window... that goddamn junkie)

ok champ

Major respect for getting in the ring man. 2-2 in amateur Muay Thai here, can I make it even with that shit record?

IC issue

absolutely you can. thats not a shit record by any measure.

you will lose fights in the amatuers, thats how it goes. Its 100 miles an hour and you typically get like 5 x 3 minutes (depending on where you fight) to make something go your way.

my only advice is fitness over technique. if you can eat more punches and throw more punches for longer than the other guy, chances are youre going to win.

good luck user

>only reason i stopped is injury and age. in muay thai and MMA you can often make it as an older fighter. Im turning 28 in a few months.... too old to make it as a pro boxer with pre-existing injuries :( and i need my body for my work

lmfao

Huge thanks my man. And yeah, I know aging is a bitch for all of us. I'd say be glad you can say that you actually got into the ring, and made it happen. That is something you can never take away from someone, and is also something people will go their entire lives without feeling.

You need to get out more

If you know you're about to fight, your jaw needs to be clinched the entire time. A loose jaw can cost you a KO

Ehh, there's a point where skill doesn't even matter in the face of overwhelming brawn.

When I was a kid in middleschool I got in a fight with a kid a few grades ahead of me who I was legit over 7' and broad. Got to know him later on, nice guy. Anyway, he kind of just picked me up by my backpack and threw me away, like literally threw me.

There was absolutley nothing I could have done to prevent that. I'm an excellent fighter and at that point I had plenty of experience, but I was completley at his mercy in that moment.

Obviously that's an extreme situation, but there are plenty of more typical cases of someone getting physically outclassed.. For example you can block or dodge pretty much perfectly, but if the other guy happens to have an absolute cannon for an arm you will get quite fucked up by it. Same deal if you happen to be physically weak.

You can have someone who has an absolute advantage from a technical standpoint who gets their ass kicked by a novice if the novice just happens to be exponentially stronger than the experienced person or if they're simply in a much higher weight class. Anyone who says otherwise is kind of delusional desu.

That being said, I'm a big lad now and fighting small dudes is still a pain and if you fuck up you can still get your shit pushed by them. That being said, if you're fighting someone who's twice your size then expect to lose unless you can finish it immediatley.

You need better income.