How to work out carrying women?

Srs. I have a 510 deadlift, and a 315 front squat

But if it comes down to trying to hold a girl in the air and fuck her or just carrying a woman like pic related, I still struggle (and these are normal sized women, no chunklers or anything)

How do you train carrying people?

Do 21s

>I have a 510 deadlift, and a 315 front squat
>But I still struggle (and these are normal sized women
My DL is 170 kg, my FSq is 125 and I easily pick up/carry/fuck my 65 kg girlfriend, who I consider chubby.
Either you're lying about your numbers (why would anyone lie on the internet though) or your perception of "normal" for a girl is fucked

Fucking A that's actually a great suggestion for this. I'm loling

your back clearly isn't the problem so its probably your arms
do curls

Fat hate alert. Fuck you thin privileged bitch.

I was carrying 50kg hoes when I was 65kg. And i was 6'2 with long bony arms lol

You have bad technique most probably, One arm under her knees, one arm on her back (somewhere between midback/upper ab region)
For extra stability, let her put one arm over your neck/trap area

Curl more fgt. Just walk around with a heavy bag in your arms.

>trying to hold a girl in the air and fuck her
she's supposed to wrap her hands around the back of your neck to support some of her weight, the lazy bitch.

>i can lift heavy for very specific lifts that are not an accurate measurement of overall body strength
>why am i a weak faggot?
Because you fell for the SS meme and dont do enough isolation exercises across your body. You're held back by your weakest links.

Not even gonna look through my reaction folder for "this is bait"

FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH NIGEER HAHAHA
>he fell the the barbell meme

I don't usually lift my gf's up for fear of dropping them or something (I can be clumsy) but the other day, my current gf and I were doing a little drinking and I was feeling pumped so I lifted her ohp style (she's only 130lbs) and squated her like 5 times. She was giggling the whole time and said it was fun as fuck. New favorite thing to make me feel alpha

It's all in the bicep and forearm

DESU I almost never do curls and isolation work. Just barbell lifts and cardio. Will do more of those. Thanks Veeky Forums

>only 130
>130
>fat fucking whale at 130
>only

my fucking sides. that's hilarious, ahab

140 lbs roughly, how big is too big?

>it's an OP fell for the functional strength by mark rippetoe meme episode

>tfw work on a farm and practiced this a bit by picking up oinkers
Maybe it's because it's basically a zercher DL from a very low height, but I found it kinda difficult. My biceps are weak too though.

front delts and biceps m8
also maybe traps

I guess zerchers. Try not being a puss as well that often works