Napoleons wife unironically had sex with another man

>napoleons wife unironically had sex with another man

So did Gengis Khan's wife
Gengis even raised the offspring

Would it have been less bad if had done it ironically?

You know that it doesn't bother you if you are a secure man like Napoleon was?

>I-I don't care if my wife has sex with other men! I'm mature!!

>napoleon then threatens her with divorce, she starts weeping like a baby and begs him not to, and he agrees, but then proceedes to fuck at least two dozen different women with her full knowledge, even in the next room to her, and then divorces her anyway

Yeah I think Nappy won in the end.

Imagine Josephine riding cock and saying "it's just a prank bro" in French.

You do know how the french are, right? The French and adultery are close friends.

This, but unironically.

>he still loves her and utters her name at his deathbed
i bet she had sex with a bunch of handsome englishmen, russians, germans and austrians too after the sixth coalition

I wish I was politically influential enough to get away with this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't bang a bunch of hot Royal sluts on his campaigns anyway.

>Napoleon's sister unironically had sex with Napoleon

Filthy Anglo propaganda.

>handsome englishmen

Wouldn't you?

compared to napoleon, everyone is handsome

I love how her clothes reveals her nipples.

That's a lewd painting of her she had had made for Napoleon

It was later stolen by Wellington who gathered a massive collection of items related to Napoleon, how utterly obsessed he was with the legendary man

He married her for personal and political gains.

>tfw Napoleon is Jamie Lanister irl

Based

It's real easy, just be born a jenuis in a time of revolution and don't die

good thing my wife only ironically has sex with other men haha

She was certainly dumb enough for this to be possible.

I always found it odd that this fact upset Napoleon so much, despite the fact that he had numerous mistresses himself.

>what is hypocrisy

Are you from a culture where this double standard isn't present? For it to be more acceptable for men to be promiscuous rather than women, is common. Especially when the man is powerful. Then its seemingly far more acceptable.

I smell some bitter anglos in this thread

the fantasy of a woman faithful to one man and not craving sex is a nice one so it is normal to be disappointed when you see it is only a fantasy

He probably murdered the other man first though.

lmao the state of Veeky Forums

this should be the board motto

>french are adulterous

wow, so surprising.

Napoléon and Joséphine loved each other until their death, yet they still fucked around with other people. Napoléon was even more guilty of cucking Joséphine than Joséphine was of cucking him. That's just the french spirit.

lmao she hurt him so much
what a sperg

>>napoleon then threatens her with divorce, she starts weeping like a baby and begs him not to, and he agrees, but then proceedes to fuck at least two dozen different women with her full knowledge, even in the next room to her, and then divorces her anyway
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Hitler had one ball, Napoleon was a cuckold, could they be any more similar??