[thcc]

[thcc]

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexislima1/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbbbRRRAAAAAAP

that is not of this earth

no calves

God dammit,, and I feel embarrassed to take a normal selfie. This girl's go no shame. I gotta step up

I let a qt girl with a twitch punch me in the face over the weekend. She hit ok but it was in that moment that I realized that I could probably fight at least 7 women at one time

Women are extremely weak

Nectar of the Gods.

One good punch to the chin is all it takes, but how beta are you, lmao!!! What a cuck

Muscular asses do not feel good. Like if you grab a girl's ass and it is rock-solid muscle, it really is not a good feeling.

Yeah it is pretty amazing honestly, just from horseplay with girls I can understand how vulnerable they are. 1 pound of male muscle is literally as good as 10 pounds of female muscle

That's true, but too soft can also be a negative, ever try to fuck a girl with a soft ass doggy style? You have to keep the cheeks spread open so it won't droop over your cock.

You want a girl with a wide/soft ass. Not just narrow and soft

Been punched in the face by women twice. One chick was a stripper that I had to rassle because she was catfighting in front of customers, and she suckerpunched me later that night. The second was some drunk cunt who thought I was her husband and incoherently blamed me (or her husband rather) for some dumb incoherent shit before cocking back.

Both times it was more irritating than threatening.

Women are embarrassingly weak.

also

>put in chokehold by chick I had been fucking
>actually started choking
>tfw being put in a chokehold gives you a boner
>stand up and ram her head into a ceiling fan

Ruined weak chicks for me forever. Too bad 90% of women that work out are conned into meme workouts, leaving like .01% of the female population actually strong.

When I lost my virginity it was to a chick with a muscle-ass. My groin was bruised for a week.

She said she punched hard, I was drunk and wanted to see

instagram.com/alexislima1/?hl=en

I've had a girl slap the shit out of me once for saying something stupid drunk.

Disgusting, way too fat, thin girls with no ass or tits are best. They are cute.

>You have to keep the cheeks spread open so it won't droop over your cock.
that's what i want you dunderhead

I wish they'd make me a mod so I could just ban you along with all the rest of the shitposters.

Have you ever fucked a girl with a soft ass? The jiggle from your thrusts and the clapping sounds it makes is fucking amazing

big calves are ugly on both genders

You sound like an /r9k/ weeb

I dared a girl in work she couldn't beat me at wrestling long story short I ended up getting paraded through the office in a headlock whilst my colleagues smacked my ass as I passed

muscles are only rock solid when you flex them you retard. I bet a muscular ass feels great when relaxed, even better then a fatty one

>put in chokehold by chick I had been fucking
why?

Y not

cuck?