American football fullbacks/halfbacks are the ideal male athletes

American football fullbacks/halfbacks are the ideal male athletes
prove me wrong faggots

it's really all personal opinion in what you think is the most aesthetic?

Why do I keep seeing pictures of these football guys wearing sport bras??

Most of them are worn so they attach a tracking device to the back of them. Keeps a record of their distance, heart rate etc. Used for training and recovery etc.

Linebackers are pretty aesthetic and not manlets.

Fullbacks very rarely get playing time because very few plays involve them

Halfbacks you could make a pretty good case for I guess

QB still takes the biggest combination of athleticism, intelligence, and strategy though

I actually agree. They don't even have to look aesthetic. I respect their athleticism more than any other athlete.

Intelligence and understanding of how and why things happen are the most important for a QB.

You only need moderate athleticism and you can still be a great QB.

>get ball
>get tackled because you suck
>fall on the ground
>cry out in pain
>roll around like a little bitch
>get the ball
>get up and run around like nothing happened

Soccer is the dumbest sport in the world

never said anything about soccer you cunt

most halfbacks are also fullbacks, at least in the highschool/college level. its really all about their current field position

football is the same, but with using your hands, and you dont get scolded for tackling peaple

A lot of them are manlets :/

Doesn't change anything I said you stupid flopping faggot

Who gives a shit you fucking scrub

Swimers are. Extremly aesthetic bodies, great endurance, etc.

Janovich is a fucking monster

Soccer aint the dumbest sport in the world, all that im saying.

No, OLB in a 3-4. Justin Houston for example benched 225x30 and ran a 4.6.

If you want tall guys, then just look for basketball players.
The white basketball players are probably the best definition of a chad.
They are probably the ideal male athletes.
The most aesthetic bodies, really tall height (6'2" is a manlet by basketball player standards), etc...

fulbacks are some of the taller players

Those are lanklets.

Fullbacks are no match for a DE or OLB. They're really just there as a lead blocker, extra pass protection, and occasionally catch a pass because defenses don't even account for them. They're being phased out of the game precisely because they can't hang athletically.

What kind of endurance or aerobic capacity do they have?

I would say AFL athetes are more so.

They must have power and strength, as well as endurance, and a much larger requirment for hand eye co-ordinating

The should pads have straps that will cut into your skin if you don't have a layer of clothes between them and your skin so guys use these cut off to stop the rubbing well still not having on a full shirt which get hot as fuck during summer practices

Oline is the perfect male body

Football is too a large extent one of the least fit amongst team sports athletes. Their running is minimal compared to soccer and basketball, theor legs and arms are fucking weak compared to hockey and rugby players, and half of football team is usually overweight. That being said, running backs are definitely fit compared to linebackers

Sounds a lot like football except without pads

It means that you're saying something irrelevant. I think the average soccer, hockey, and basketball player could probably run longer than a football player simply because they are constantly moving, changing pace, and changing position. Football and baseball are pretty rigid sports when it comes to who is allowed to be where.

Oline is fun. Also the most close knit sub group of the team

why is no one mentioning that this guy is about to take a football to the side of the head? SOMEONE HAS TO WARN HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

>lanklets
>having well built muscles
Pick one.

WRONG WRONG WRONG
You have to at least in the 95 percentile of athleticism to be a NFL QB.
BRady is an outlier with a cannon for an arm(athletic!). Thats like saying intelligence doesn't really matter for being a physicist because there is one well know physicist with an IQ of 101.

your pecs dont hurt when u run around user? that shit feels weird when you have big pecs

you either have a small chest or never run user

>tripfag
>successfully convincing people you're retarded

pick two

pick

It look like a team of buzz lightyear's.

everything above 6'5" is lanklet tier. Kys, you're the worst tripfag with your unattractive freak height