How do you get your eating under control?

Discipline and self respect.

Too bad that disgusting blob has neither

just get a gastric band. it will solve everything.

who the fuck are the 8 people that retweeted this?

That looks fucking awful

This 2bh, all it takes is realizing you won't taste the food in the future but you will feel the gainz.

this is a man seeking to undergo incredibly expensive, life-threatening surgery in order to become human sized again.

Drink 1 Gallon of water a day, helps curb appetite and good for skin/hair/general well being etc.

he'll die on the table due to meme magic. Dua Kek m80s

Chug water until you feel like puking

Clears my cravings up fine

We're gonna need quads, trips and a ton of dubs for this to happen

You have to make the choice and ontop of that there's plenty of great tasting healthy food. So learning how to cook is important.

I mean knorr stock cubes cost a dollar or less, that makes rice taste amazing. Can add veggies you like, everything from carrots and celery, to onion and garlic, to purple or regular cabbage to your rice.

Making same rice with some chicken stir fry is really easy. Can add hoison sauce, or teriyaki, or mae ploy, or szechuan sauce.

Chicken tacos with homemade salsa. Salsa is just 3 roma or 2 steak tomatoes, jalepeno, onion, and cilantro...garlic if you want and a pinch of salt.

Can grill the tomatoes, onion, jalepenos, garlic on medium/medium high just to color them, then throw it all into a blender with the cilantro for a great salsa. Add avocado if you want, or tomatillos. Prepping tomatillos requires boiling a little bit.

You have to take health somewhat serious though...

Also the stomach shrinks when you don't expand it, which decreases appetite.

So fasts could help. Fast just through breakfast and lunch and eat at around 3pm or so. Show yourself you can control it.

It already happened in a fat hate thread. There was trips or quads along with some dubs iiirc

not a bad idea Ill try it in the morning do you think cold green tea would do the same?

look in the mirror

>this shit
>poutine

Caliss de tabarnak. J'ai hâte que st'ostie de gros porc là meure sur la table d'opération.

This is GOOD news

Give yourself a small time window to eat and be strict about it (4 hrs or less). Take a daily multivitamin. Watch obnoxious power eating videos until you're grossed out.

Power eating makes me hungrier though.

Water fasting.

Boogie is never going to make it. He has the worst self control and bullshit I have ever seen.

>Under 1,000 grams sodium
>Under 50 grams sugar
>No soda no take out, no candies no chips, avoid milk,
>Almond milk, coconut milk, and water are your friends now

Everyday and you are golden. Sure there will be withdrawals but it is temporary just drink water and eventually you will notice dramatic weight loss and cravings go down.

poutine is so fucking good. Based leafs

Must be under the amount daily.

its gone to faggot status here now though. So many fucking meme recipes and food truck nonsense with all sorts of stupid ingredients

>Avoiding milk
>Current year

Fake and Gay

By remembering how much I hated myself being as fat as I was. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fatass weakling that would probably struggle to curl the bar, but at least I'm working on both of those now.

I will never become a fatass again.

On the job.......

Do keto. If you've got fat guy mentality you can still eat all the tasty fat faggot treats like cheese and bacon, burgers, wings, cheese strings, salty nuts, beef jerky, quest bars, halo top, dark chocolate, coke zero, diabetic candy, atkins peanut butter bars (taste like reese's cups once you kick sugar).

You eat all that shit for a while until you've kicked sugar.

You'll lose your 10 pounds of water weight or whatever and more you eat under your calories which you probably will because it's way easier when you're off bread and sugar you'll notice you lost some weight. The weight loss will encourage you to keep going.

You'll get sick of all the treats eventually and start eating like an adult, making steak and veggies, cobb salads, omelettes, chia and hemp seed breakfast mush, fajita bowls, BBQ, etc.

that's what I did I was 230lbs, now I'm 150lbs. You can call it a meme diet or whatever but it worked. Now a typical day for me is kefir, scrambled eggs and spinach for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch, burger or steak for dinner with mushrooms or asparagus, green beans. If I go out I order shit without a bun or a salad, I can usually have one beer if I want, though I mostly drink hard liquor with soda water, wings, kebab, street meat.

Don't even want all that shit I used to eat anymore, plus you get some smug self satisfaction knowing you're not a fat fuck who can't control them self, most people are fat and if nothing else you've got one up on those people.

>i eat almost nothing yet i'm still fat.jpg