What are some helpful tips to maximize facial aesthetics?

(besides lower bodyfat and rerolling genetics)

have good looking parents

lower bodyfat and rerolling genetics

I guess you could also try that really tough chewing gum but I think the jury's still out on whether or not that actually makes a difference

No one here talking about getting dark bushy eyebrows or a thick neck?

both of those traits make you masculine as fuck

Wash your face, don't have a shitty beard, have no acne, make sure your eyebrows aren't fucked, and don't be greasy.

1) don't be fat
2) use make up
3) find out your face shape and get a haircut that compliments it
4) groom and trim your eyebrows (get rid of unibrow and pluck out the shit between them if you have)
5) if you have a beard take care of it and don't look like a hobo

face expression is really important

is mewing a meme or does it actually work

how do you get a thicker neck?

I have found it legitimate, but only if you are going through puberty I think (at least to see noticeable results relatively quickly).

>inb4 underage
Today is my 18th birthday anons

My jawline has improved quite a bit and people who I haven't seen in a while say I look really good now

happy birthday user!

what is this squinch and giraffe meme shit?

Have blue eyes + strong jawline x failure

neck curls and neck extensions. get a neck harness on amazon, they're $20-30 and work well.
i started at 15.5'', got to 16.5'' after doing 3x20 with extensions and curls. now 17.75 after a year

holy fuck lmao

Sure you look a little neurotic, but you're still like an 8.5 solely based on your face

Lol you look like an ugly pig

look like someone who can take 5 punches from mike tyson and still solve math afterwards
mirin

how much weight? I'm at 15.5 right now. How often do you do them? My arms are also 15.5, is it better to have your neck thicker than arms?

Go on the American diet

Definitely don't overdo it. I just started last month doing neck curls (just lying on a bench literally curling the neck with weight on the forehead) and I started with no more than 5kg 3x20. Progress is swift, though, so now I'm on 10kg. But it sucks being sore and I've heard you shouldn't go to complete failure

do you do this at home or at the gym? I don't even want my girlfriend to walk in on me doing that.

at home in my parents' basement :^)
you can also do it with a thicc book at home or anything weighing 2-20 kilos.
I think the reps should range from 15-50 so it shouldn't be too difficult to progress on with little weight either

and my gf mires it super much. just tell her it's for the greater good of getting a big-ass neck so you can headbutt dyels

how does one acquire a neck like this?

You look like pic related.

>use make up
Can confirm. I only use concealer for my dark under eye circles, but it makes me look way younger and healthier. There are no effective solutions for dark circles outside of gettingfat injected in your under eye area. Don't waste your time on creams, your diet, et cetera.

I'm 31 and got carded for buying cigs recently.

Welcome brother, do you have the required sacrifice of oats?

I'd fuck you, no homo tho
How do I achieve croaking frog tier neck gains?

looking chad as fuck, also looking sad, did stacey broke up with you?

fpbp

hello chad

you look like an alien but a harmonious one

mirin your eyebrows

are you guys fucking serious ? no straight male uses makeup r..right ?

I have struggled with circles under my eyes for years and I never once thought of doing that.

This guy has an insane neck. It's a shame that he doesn't have broad shoulders to correspond.

A proper haircut that complements your face shape. Using moisturizer and facial scrubs.

if you want to look good you have to learn how to use it. all male models and actors use it. same for high class guys

> thunderfoot

get that atheist cuckold out of here

teach me the secrets of male models

how do they get perfect eyebrows?

and looks bad in every single other aspect

Genes lottery

Watch your facial expression
If you keep your eyebrows too high you look girly and sad. I have to push them down still
Just realised I have good chad potential but I have to cut a lot of fat from my face

depends. if your eyebrows grow fast you can just trim them and they will always look "full". if you can't then use the same shit women do to make them appear fuller.

also look up videos on where eyebrows should start and end

obese couples shouldn't be allowed to have kids

Lol

cuck eye area, philtrum too long, 5/10 is the best I can do

Not a meme

Stop mouth breathing

The philtrum is the ONLY flaw here. Also take a pic head on no tilt

>eyes too large, recessed orbitals, slightly too wide IPD, upper eyelid exposure of death, neutral to negative canthal tilt, weak nasion (further indicating poor forward growth of upper third) etc.
Jaw is in fact highly overrated, eye area > everything.

It's the same with Nick Bateman or whatever, he has a subhuman eye area which is why he squintcels so hard in every picture

>solve math

not true

rack pulls at the knee

down syndrome chad

i am so sorry, but you aren't ugly, you are just a guy who could have been handsome, but went the other way

like batman vs superman

get nose injections if you have a bad nose (non surgical nosejob)
chew gum
get your eyebrows groomed by a professional, and then once you've learned enough about what you like, start plucking them yourself.

also, im actually closely related to elvis presley's wife, priscilla. if that counts for anything.

ugly can't believe people are calling you chad you look like a piglet ape with blue eyes

have a great skin
hydrate it everyday, wash it with exfoliating soap
shave everyday, clean faces are way more attractive and aesthetic, only go for the beard in case you have a shitty skin with acne or if your jaw and chin are shit

beards are for the ugly

also, wear make up
seriously, there are some things you can't change, like dark circles and wrinkles
make up will help you on that, and never exagerate on it, you'll look like a faggot. just pass some corrective on and you'll be fine

also: don't breathe through your mouth. ever.

You have to cut all iodine from your diet.

>beards are for the ugly
Low test beardlets off my board

hello assface caveman

prove us a beard is not something the ugly hunchback notre-dame faced guys like you use to hide their horrendous features

Except the number one thing people recommend to people with bad jaws/chins is to grow a beard. The beard literally masks bad genetics.

Me again. Yeah, i'm serious. I'd rather wear concealer and look healthy / well rested than look sickly.

Get over the stigma of makeup being gay or effeminate.

Wow, first time I've seen someone share a birthday with me on here. Cheers friend.

But excessively washing removes oils that keep it hydrated, it would dry the skin out

Shoop a pic of your face until it's 10/10, then work towards that goal with all the plastic surgery, makeup, trimming, skin care, neck and jaw workout you need

wear make-up? wow Veeky Forums is full of fags.

A touch of cover-up has helped me beat acne since I don't pick at old red marks or touch my face at all to not smear it.
Esteem boost took me from virgin to double digits

Eye shadow concealer is critical at least, as someone with dark circles on the inside parts of my eye it's a looks-killer

>make up bait
Is this a new squat plug thing?

>tfw have passable facial aesthetic
>Doesn't matter because I'm a 5'8" manlet with bad posture

sure thing lmao

His dad was pretty handsome.

you retarded, he father was alpha. look at that broad face and big jaw, even at that age. His mother, oh well, you know, women dont age that well. Could have been passable. There are very good looking parents with ugly children too

Nice man.
I'm def gonna give you a tribute session sooner than later.
Sorry the line is a little long.

holy fuck senpai

>when ironic shitposting becomes post-ironic

Getting plenty of sleep, drinking a TON of water, using lotion after showers. Massaging wrinkles or bags under eyes often. Gelatin and Biotin. Get a grown up haircut (etc. high and tight). Grow a beard, helps with baby face or weak jaw.

My gf begs me to not do neck exercises because large necks are ridiculous and I pluck my bushy eyebrows. Basically you're spouting memes.

One anecdotal instance=/=the majority of girls' preference

If doing this shit gave me better lighting, angles, and a relaxed expression, I should have been doing this for years.

I mew all day but I still mouth breath in my sleep. What should I do?

Tape your mouth

> I pluck my bushy eyebrows.

What the fuck is wrong with you, bushy eyebrows is godtier.

>ctrl + f "semen"
>"basement" found
imokwiththis.png

>neck
T H I C C