How do I stop balding

How do I stop balding

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil#Side_effects
youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I spit on your ancestors and take a shit on your children. I drink your milkshake and slap your hoe in the ass as he passess by , he likes it.

Is that Brad Childress?

rogaine

nothing can fix a receding hairline, though.

Receding hairline is the same as balding isn't it?

get a scalp tattoo

that doesnt look good at all

neither does being bald
i guess you should just kys

Finasteride. This is the only clinically proven way to fight hair loss in men.

>tfw balding

Should I just kill myself?

Why are the hairlines always so shit?
Do they not understand what a normal hairline looks like?
Even wigs do it better.

Stop being a little bitch. A lot worse stuff could be happening to you. I'm a balding senior in high school and I still have a gf. The dude n the photo would look fine if he shaved off the rest of his hair and grew a full beard.

shave all your hair off. now you cant go bald, for you are bald.

you shave everything off
can't be balding if you're bald

I don't even know how to start?

Fucking shit coach brej

bald + sick goatee
if you can't pull them off then kys

non medical ways - Put an extreme ammount of effort into proper nutrition. Drink more water, and chew your food more thoroughly. Also quit drinking alcohol and caffeine, and do regular cardio if you dont. Also try meditating or yoga, and reducing stress, and anxiety.

This is such broscience horseshit.

And this fucks with your hormones, don't do it.

Just embrace it, it's not a big deal. Or get a hair transplantation.

>not wanting to become aerodynamic
You're never going to make it

This if you want to look like a creepy we are anomalous type dude

>calls people out for broscientist horseshit
>claims minoxidil effects hormones

dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil#Side_effects

too skinny to rock a bald head, I'd look like a plucked chicken. I'll shave it all off once I make it.

I don't know why exactly. But treatment like rogaine really only helps thinning crown.

just stop balding lol

Just let it happen and make the best of it

>nobody mentioning CRISPR

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

Crispr? user?

I'm pretty sure they'd still have to be an egg for that to work.

just fucking shave your head like any other normal person, or a you one of those edgy faggots who all look exactly the same with their trendy haircut ?

Seriously i started going bald around 23 just shave your head you'll have way more confidence and not be thinking about how it looks all the time.especially when its windy or you go swimming. just shave it bro its worth it

Just buzz your hair ffs. It really isn't that deep. I've been receding for years. 1 on sides 2 on top & have a well kept beard. If you're gains are big enough you can see size in a hoody, great! If you're 6 foot plus, even better!

It's never ever effected my professional or love life because I haven't let it. Neither should you or anyone else who does.

If you're worried about what women think the majority of them wear makeup to cover their dobby looking faces any way, so fuck em. You're better than that user.

Bacteria have a system that allows them to keep track of invasive DNA or RNA, typically from viruses. They system has a protein that has a sequence complementary to the invasive genome. This causes the protein complex to bind to the invasive genome and chop it it.

It's being looked at as a way to edit genes. So the user is saying "just edit your genes, bro".

>CRISPR
lol thats old school, the new thing is dermal papillae transplant

put peppermint oil on your scalp and rub it in every day, also on loss areas