Dad Won't Stop Buying McDonald's Edition

Previous Thread
Welcome to /fat/ general!

/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio

Here we ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support to each other. All of us on this thread are supposed to know losing weight when you're fat is simple thermodynamics; if you put in less than you burn, you will lose weight. It's literally a piece of cake (or two or three.) At the end of the day, this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for any number of reasons. Another thing to keep in mind are that if you're an autistic spaghetti spiller when you're a fatty you'll still be one when you're in shape. This is only to improve your health and anything else is another issue.

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→→ #
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/sleep-and-weight-loss
myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F A T
U
C
K
S

>Dad Won't Stop Buying McDonald's Edition
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm so fucking hungry mates
HOW DO I ENDURE THIS PAIN

My family likes to order out like once or twice, its pretty easy to cook up food you lazy fucks.

I just ate a slice of pizza
I feel so dirty bro

How bad is having a frozen convenience meal every day for dinner?
It makes tracking calories so easy.

I'm just drinking water whenever I get hungry. Actually it's 2 AM now and I'm starving a lot. I need to fix my sleeping as well.

Just knowing there are actual fat fucks ITT is disgusting

daily reminder that you can lose weight by eating anything just as long as CICO rule applies :^)

> tfw ate 3 big macs
> tfw done eating for the day

water doesn't help me at all
know any good healthy snacks?

it works but it's not ideal
I still eat shit, I just eat less of it

Hey man, we are trying. I want to be fit too.

>tfw can't lose weight even with severe calorie restriction due to insulin resistance

>presliced apple in a bag for 35p
yet obesity is still an epidemic in this country
boggles the mind

I eat some fruits for snacks during the day, like strawberries and bananas cause I like them. Also I've been told to try not to eat anything after 8/9 PM. I'm only 3 weeks into this though, but have made some progress.

Is this good for breakfast?

It's okay to be overweight. You should love your body!

prefer apple and blueberry myself

Eat a pound of broccoli

im eating the same, it's super bland if you eat it without fruits or cereal

It's fine but you should get steel cut oats and just soak them overnight in the fridge (water or milk works). Basically less processed than instant, but they don't have to be cooked for 20 minutes because of the soaking.

Dont buy instant flavored oatmeal. Shit is packed with sugar for no reason.

Buy a giant tube of the plain or steel cut oats and learn how to make them properly. Add a couple blueberries or a banana if you need it sweeter.

It took me a full minute to figure out that was someone on their side. The entire time I thought it was a fucked up bicep.

no
:^)

are you me?
btw rolling for situps

do planks instead

/fat/ is great because the rest of Veeky Forums literally is powerless against us. Calling us fat fucks or other random fph type shit only serves to increase our motivation to lose weight.

You can make your own food ahead of time, perfectly weigh them out in individual baggies, and freeze them. You probably are talking about hot pockets and pot pies and pizza rolls and that kind of shit though aren't you? Even if those fit your macros they're still bad on your organs, your hormones, etc.

I should go to bed but I really want a late night snack. This is how I keep getting caught up in a late night feast though.

what's wrong with my sternum

>eat a chicken wrap at McDonald's
>eat a donair

Welp that's all I'm eating today I guess.

Was 211 lbs now I'm 196 but I never lose anymore weight. Been like this for three-four weeks now. ):

I miss losing a pound a day

Plain oatmeal as suggested

Add some fruit and cinnamon to help get it down but lower calories for the fill

my sleep schedule is beyond fucked and I've been sleeping like 3-4hours a night.

I'm determined to fix my habits. Will getting 7-8hours help me lose fat? That's all the encouragement I need

I started at 195 and am 183 right now. How's your eating and exercising? It hasn't been too hard for me to lose the pounds.

Hit your routine harder and get some zzz's
webmd.com/diet/sleep-and-weight-loss

Less time awake is less time eating or being hungry

also if you are lifting sleep is essential to recovery

Enjoy your shitty skin, brain fog, heartburn, and bloating.

>Can easily fix my eating habits but my sleeping schedule reminds to be fucked

What have you been doing every day bro?

Not gonna make it

>stall at 190-194 for 2 months after a year of losing 1.5 a week from cico, walking, and HIIT
>start lifting, drop HIIT
>lose 3 pounds in 2 days

start lifting

Nigga, I only ate 1000 calories today and I still have to go for my hour long midnight jog.

Nothing major. A toast and an egg or oatmeal with fruits in the morning. Some fruit snacks here and there. I run/walk/jog a 400m track for 1h-1h30min. For dinner I usually mix a bunch of non starchy vegetables and some chicken with dressing.

Free advice:
1. Read the fucking sticky.
2. Make sure you ask people ANYWHERE if you don't understand stuff in the sticky.
3. After you READ THE FUCKING STICKY, and CALCULATED YOUR TDEE start logging your food intake - use phone app or write it down. MyPlate is a good enough app and myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator will help you to calculate meals you cook and eat.
4. Eat at a deficit. Like THE FUCKING STICKY suggests, try eating below your TDEE around 15-20%.
5. After logging your food for at least a week, look at your macros and see what you are overeating and what you are lacking. If possible - change your diet to adjust the macros. If not - try eating less of the macro you have too much and take supplements to raise levels of a macro you have not enough.
6. Go sign up to a local gym. Ask a trainer to make a program for you. Or start with the one IN THE FUCKING STICKY.
And remember - NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, gives a fuck about how you look and what you do in the gym unless you are being retarded (throwing weights around, doing some weird shit that your mom suggested and it worked for her, so it must work for you)
The End.
Please like, upvote and subscribe.

I'm still losing roughly a pound a week, but I'd like to be getting more so I ought to just run harder I guess

Will report back soon by doing what you do. Thanks user

Nah lean cuisine kind of weight management meals which aren't terrible. Maybe I will premake then freeze, probably works out way cheaper.

Thanks m8 see you tomorrow

Good luck bro. And to note, I haven't had any cheat days yet.

Not too bad. Try steaming some veggies to go with it and maybe a multivitamin. Protein shake if you can't hit your macros whit your current diet and you should be good.

>Start one week ago after a health scare.
>Already down 3 kg.
>Mind is in a better place from eating not shit food.
>I feel constantly full rather than constantly peckish.
>Enjoy going to the gym at midnight, relaxing between sets.
>Not having to deal with anxiety about not being fast enough/blocking equipment for healthier people.
>Nobody tries to work in.
>Don't have to deal with people trying to give me fad diet health advice.
>Just eating right, counting calories, prepping meals, exercising daily.

The wife is happy about me getting serious about this, I'm happy getting back to lifting, saving so much money on not buying takeout everyday.

>Belly is getting smaller and wide fat going away
>Man tits and thighs still too big

the funny thing is I have no problem fucking a fatty but I would never fuck someone who's proud of being fat

It's fine, I buy Core Power foods meals because the Lean Cuisine ones are often full of carbs and processed shit.
I have one every day for lunch, and I weigh and homecook my dinner/breakfast.

Dinner last night was 239G of Salmon, seared and pan fried with sea salt and a teaspoon of light olive oil, 85G of split peas, 120G of basmati rice.

430Kcal, $3, and I was fucking stuffed.

i feel you. i still have man tits at 17% body fat
just end me

let me guess - slightly puffy nipples? a tiny bit of flab? you don't know what real man tits are like. I've got HANDFULS. That's what real hell is like.

slightly puffy nipples with stretch marks on the side. months ago, mine was bigger than my wife's.

What weight do you have to be starting to get strech marks? I'm worried I might get it.

Water weight honeymoon will end but your determination must not

Hopefully, especially, if your medical trouble can be eased by fittening, then you must KEEP GOING EVEN WHEN THE GOING SEEMS SLOW AND HOPELESS

You gotta make it

I was just shy of 200

But I also grew like a hormone injected horrorshow once puberty hit so the speed as opposed to the weight may be the main factor here

its called pigeon chest. how do you not know this?

Damn man, I got on the scales just now, for once I was able to take a massive shit beforehand. Down from 212 to 209. Below 210 for the first time.

Diet is going so well at the moment. Proud of myself for turning down all junk food my parents offer me including takeouts, it has made all the difference along with maximizing my macros with tons of veggies.

I bought a new pair of pants online, 3 sizes smaller than my old ones. I can fit into it and actually close the button but if i sit down it would probably explode. I hope it will fit in 2-3 weeks.

Jesus christ, i haven't had fast food in weeks and it seems my body can't handle it now. Ate a small amount of taco bell. Not very full for 800 calories but thought that was the end of it. Nope, stomach hurts like fuck and I can't sleep now. How did I eat this multiple times a day before...

it won't just be fast food either. i got liquid diarrhea shits for days after I tried eating at UNO's for one of my cheat meals.

It's cool having lost a ton of weight but man I look terrible in all of my clothes now, and I'm not close to my goal weight so no point amassing a new wardrobe yet.

Perhaps I'll just buy some new pants or something at least because loose pants look awful.

fat fucks

is an imposter

just pick up the bare minimum amount of stuff you need from salvation army or something. buying new clothes is just part of this process.

what are you doing in /fat/?

Start bulking and get Veeky Forums

I was sucking in my gut
I'm still still fat

goys i'm sooooo hungry :((((((

Who here stir fry or stew for din din every day?

i buy a new pair of pants every ~3-4 months

I do a stew every now and then. It's fun throwing in all sorts of shit and seeing how it turns out. Also the best way to clear out your fridge of excess veggies.

I'm cycling like 10 miles a day to try and lose weight. I'm clearly becoming fitting and my ability to take hills and speed has almost doubled. But I'm not seeing any weight loss on the scales.

Am I just building muscle which is keeping the weight steady or do I need to change my diet even more?

diet is more important than anything else for weight loss. EVERYTHING else just supplements diet.

so probably yeah

If i pull an all nighter and stay up to the other day, does food from that day count for the previous day or the new one?

a day is a day regardless of how you sleep you fat twat

My diet isn't bad though is why I'm wondering. I eat almost exclusively vegetables and I eat small meals. I can see that I'm losing fat which is why I'm curious

the current day

I guilty of fudge this but eating at midnight and splitting the calories between days to keep a low average

It doesn't really matter how much you eat on a single day, as long as your weekly averages are within your limit. Anything i eat after midnight goes on the next day.

Might be gaining leg muscles then, but you shouldn't be gaining muscles as fast or faster than losing fat.

Do you actually count your calories or are you just relying on what you think are 'small meals'?

>don't sleep for 3 days
>eat 6000 calories in those 3 days
>gain a pound and a half of fat
ultimate bulk strats

>tfw my shirt felt really spacious today
I'm making it lads

>diet even more?

10 miles cycling is what... maybe 250 calories a day.

Please be realistic.

At 220lb I could pack 200-300 miles into a week and it's still quite possible to out eat the benefit if you're not counting calories.

But yes... You will be getting fitter... You want to be getting that mileage up as soon as possible without burning yourself out. But the weight loss wont come until you restrict calories.

I am constantly pushing my mileage. I went from 1 mile to 8 in about a month. I'm already planning for 20 and finding local routes that allow it.

height, weight, how many calories you eat a day.

your exercise doesn't matter for weight loss

I did to but then I realized I should've gotten the slightly shorter length. Or maybe these will shrink when I wash them. I've never bought my own clothes before.

>fell off the gym wagon for two weeks
>still lost a lot of weight
>hop back on today
>pure suffering

Felt like throwing up. At least I finished my workout. Barely.

5'7
200 pounds
1000-1200

Are you counting your "burned calories" against your eaten calories?

Although it shouldn't matter, you'd be losing weight even if you ate 1500 calories at that weight. I would guess that you're just in a plateau for the moment.

No, that's what eat.

Maybe so. I was just curious if it was muscle balancing the weight loss.

If the pants fit well but are just slightly too long you can go to a seamstress and get it fixed. My local seamstress i go to charges 10€ to reduce the length and an extra 5€ to fix the leg width if necessary, totally worth every cent desu

You aren't eating 1000-1200 calories a day.
Or you are vastly overestimating calories burned biking.
Or you are expecting to see weight loss in too short a time frame

only options you have

There is no way you are gaining muscle at the same rate you are losing fat eating 1200 calories a day.

I could eat now, but that means I can't eat more later
...this sucks

(you)

no brocolli, but there is a bag of kale in the fridge

Agreed, and I'm one of them.

How much do you think we all weigh combined? How much have we all lost total?
Would be neat to find out with a census.

>Was 200lb
>Now down to 154lb
>Trying to pack on muscle and drop more body fat
>Actually feel sick looking at fat people near me

It's funny, because I still want to die every day.

>lost 100lbs
>lifting
>learned how to cook and garden
>still lonely, depressed with no friends and hate the world
>still have terrible grades and have terrible prospects
Honestly I don't know how I managed without at least this aspect of my life being successful. No wonder I was so depressed.