How's progress, Veeky Forums?

How's progress, Veeky Forums?

You did manage to get your gains right?
You did grow out of man child pursuits like video games right?
You are hanging out with your qt bikini clad lady friends at the beach this summer, right?

>yes
>pursuiting video games
wot
>going to normie (ree) beach instead of the forest for a romantic picnic

also
>pursuiting
comment ruined

>You did manage to get your gains right?
yes
>You did grow out of man child pursuits like video games right?
still spend a few hours a week on them when i have the free time
>You are hanging out with your qt bikini clad lady friends at the beach this summer, right?
i will probably go to the beach with my wife and children a few times this summer

>got gains
yes
>stopped playing games
yes
>hanging out with qts at the beach
don't live near the beach, but a pool with a bar counts right

Hi, user! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tehee sorry we had spicy burritos for breakfa-TSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

oh my goodness are you okay-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Everything is going great except bench. It feels weak as fucking hell. I don't think I am fully recovering from back and bis on friday by sunday.

I also only do 1 really heavy chest day, thinking of making it 2 with lower intensity.

You are literally cancer.

>having a family
>browsing Veeky Forums

i will never know how people manage to care for their families while knowing and (shit)posting the dankest memes in the internet, whilst knowing about the obscurest places like /b/.

hahahaha

Shit. Engineering schools is hard, I'm depressed and mildly depersonalized. Still a dyel skinny fat due to shit diet and inconsistent working out. This summer, I'm doing a beginners calisthenics workout and going to run every other day. Otherwise studying, not going to waste my summers anymore. If I can get laid, great. When I have fun with the lads back home, great. But my main priority is getting myself back on track.

Stopped playing video games, tho.

Working on them. I'd say +20lbs is a fair amount of gains.
Gave up video games last summer. Now I just shitpost.
I'm still a loner. But I'm now the bigger loner.

>/b/
>obscure
m8

hhahahahhahaahhahahahahhahaha

>friends
>Lady friends

this is most excellent

>Veeky Forums
>obscure
hello redit

>not enough, have enough reasons to suspect low t though so i took a bloodtest recently
>yeah kinda, after getting a job there hasn't been much time for vidya and have lost interest in it, i enjoy an occasional game of csgo with the lads though
>most likely, like always

>You did manage to get your gains right?
I'm on the right path OP
>You did grow out of man child pursuits like video games right?
Neve had problems with that.
>You are hanging out with your qt bikini clad lady friends at the beach this summer, right?
I'm married and wife dropped the bikini for a one-piece suit which is not bad actually.

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU PUTTING IMAGES LIKE THAT OP?? WHY??

I don't browse /b, mate. That board kills gains.

I almost got laid this week end ,friends told me I lost fat ,I benched a girl and cuddled with her
There's hope guys ,there's hope

But lifts are utter shit

since you stopped playing games what have you been doing in your spare time?
I'm about to quit gaming (played pc/console since birth)

Why do you do this?

I'm quite happy, thanks. A year ago I was in recovery after motorcycle accident and barely walked. Today I squatted 6x90kg. Feels fucking good, man.

Still working on it

>planning on dropping to 180 from 295
>currently at 215ish

>stopped video games when I was 18

>married to a 9/10 Veeky Forums wife

So far so good. Going to reward myself with a new motorcycle when I hit my goal weight.

>whilst

brap posters are a treasure
They remove the spell of sexy and make the picture funny

>Chad body
>8/10 face
>/r9k/ mentality
>on vacation
>used multiple dating apps
>too much of a sperg to approach women at bars, clubs, theme parks
>bumped into a qt through whisper app
>16 years old
>nope not going to jail over this
>decided to just get lost for 3 hours
>came back at 5am
>my friends think i got laid
>i didn't, i went for a 2 mile run, sneaked into the pool, tooka quick dip because no one should be at the pool past 8pm (it was midnight) i spent half that time at the shitty gym the hotel has and whats left of time on Veeky Forums hidding in the lobby wearing nice threads

>last day of vacation. Didnt meet any girls in the end. Just at the pool and a clearly underage girl is eyeing me up.

/b/ and by extension Veeky Forums as a whole haven't been obscure for like almost 10 years