I just started new diet to drop 20 pounds and it turns out I don't like oats

I just started new diet to drop 20 pounds and it turns out I don't like oats.

What's the next best alternative for breakfast? Muesli? Or something different altogether?

skip breakfast faggot

Musli's ok but I recommend You give oats another chance. They aren't tasty but you get used to it.
Eating some rn

Maybe you're prepping oats wrong?
What exactly don't you like?

>I don't like oats
Time to start liking oats.
Or skip breakfast, and IF with 1 meal a day.

do the potato thing to reset your taste buds

whats the potato thing?

You could eat nothing, (no sugar frosting shit) shredded wheat, a couple eggs, or literally anything as long as you hit your macros and stay within your calorie limits.

Its when you stick a potato in your ass it resets your tastebuds. Something to do with the starch being absorbed into the body easier.

You have to stick a potato up your ass, I don't know the intricate science behind it but it's surprisingly effective

>eat nothing but plain boiled/baked potato for 2 weeks to a month
>start eating clean
>broccoli tastes like candy
>never feel the need to eat shit food again

gOATS

Müsli basically is oats with nuts and fruits. Mix it yourself to make sure you don't get too many carbs

Oh my god . Just grind the oats and add a scoop of whey and mix with water and chug it down in two seconds you pathetic cuck

Or yeah spend $9 on a user of organic meusli and then call Tyrone to come fuck ur wife

The texture, the flavor. It's unpleasant to me. There's no other everyday food I dislike besides a couple of niche veg/ fruit.

>oats on a cut

you have to eat all the eggs faggot

Not having oats if it fits your macros and calorie limit

Eggs are always good - boiled, scrambled, poached.

Failing that some kind of white fish or meat.

blend it, make it a powder

milk, oat powder, banana/strawberry/whatever you want

everything goes into a blender

you have the perfect breakfast drink now

>2017
>still eating oats

eat bran, higher protein per 100g, way higher fiber, better micro ratios

So I guess I could buy a smoothie maker and give that a go?

Or would it taste like shit?

*toot*

wouldn't this apply to any relatively bland food? eg chicken, rice, oats

I didn't like oaths either at the start. I still don't really like it but it's not bad at all once you get used to it. The benefits I got from it outweigh the bland taste.

Now that we are on the subject of oaths anyway, is it ok to mix creatine powder with your oaths? I have been mixing it with my drinks but putting it on my oaths might make me like my oaths more.

STOP FUCKING SAYING OATHS

A thousand apologies my Führer. I shall submit myself to writing down "oats"a thousand gorillian times after which I will flagellate myself with the grammar whip. After that I shall receive further punishment by participating in several crossfit sessions.

My gf made me old fashioned oats with a ripe banana mashed topped with walnuts once when I was sick and it changed my whole opinion on oats.

That's pretty much what I had, minus the walnuts.

It's not a taste thing, it's the consistency and way it goes down my throat (kind of thing) I don't like.

I'll go pick up some muesli or bran flakes tonight, and think about buying a smoothie maker and trying that out with the oats.

i-its okay user i thought you were just memeing around. my bad. aw jeez man

OP - are you making slow oats (not instant) on the stovetop with whole milk? That is how you make oats.

Microwave with almond milk and water, but it's the same problem as with porridge. Which would be prepared the way you describe.