How does Veeky Forums get motivated to workout? Music? etc

How does Veeky Forums get motivated to workout? Music? etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_9mxZV10U
youtube.com/watch?v=vlGhDRKbkYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI

This kino-tier heem music.

Just listen to a Vulgar display of power, and thank me later.

I love you.
No homo.

I have a few playlists that swap between happy and angry music. The mood swings drive me to do more reps.

Stare at myself in the mirror....realize i would do anyth8ng to change the way i look.

Calm down there m8

>WN polish rap
I've seen it all now

The knowledge that I'm about to put in work that will lead to tangible rewards in many aspects of my life.

That and pre-workout. Lots of pre-workout.

preworkout, thinking of getting T H I C C and putting new music on my phone every few workouts. I hate listening to the same shit over and over

seeing myself doing compound movements in front of the mirror gets me goin

>I hate listening to the same shit over and over
>not making mantras out of the songs you're listening to
>not yelling loudly over JRPG boss music about mo reps for bi ceps

Pure, unwavering self hatred. I look like complete shit and I'm weak

Not a good idea, you might slip up and start liking yourself and loose all your gains. Do it because you hate something transcendent and eternal.

I don't really need motivation, I just like to lift.

Seconded. The world is a good choice as something to hate. Look hard enough and you'll find something to dislike in this flawed bitch. Be successful in order to spite it.

>I don't really need motivation. Here is my motivation.

He means externall motivation.... just like OP (most likely)

Girlfriend doesn't like going to the gym alone because of all the creepers, so she forces me to tag along

I dunno man, rhythm is important for all repeated activities.

cucked hard

kinda the opposite of cucked m8 she isn't going to get perved on she wants him with her so she doesn't get perved on, brah you fucking made it

>GF is the one dragging her boyfriend
>GF more dedicated to lifting than her boyfriend
>GF losing respect for her man by the day
>'man'

Give me a break bruh, this guy has far from made it.

true he won't make it at this r8 but she will, he isn't getting cucked atleast but it's only a matter of time if she makes it and he's still doing baby weight

Anime jpop shit does it for me. Sometimes I wonder how many other people around the gym are listening to the same thing

Fooking This

Link me some of that JPop

ETH GAINS BABY SO HARD RIGHT NOW

live performances i can sing to and dance with like september or something fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_9mxZV10U

I usually dont need any motivation I just go because it's what I do I dont have any emotional attachement to it really. when I'm at the gym I get hyped up with music usually.

when I was still fat and ugly I used to have way more motivation though, I just had this anger towards myself and the entire world really. I kinda want to channel that again because it was the most powerfull feeling ever. There was no pain limit really because I just thought about all the people that laughed at me how they were sitting at home while I would improve and surpass them. I dont know where that anger went but it faded away along the way it seems, now I have a good body can rep 1/2/3/4 but I have lost that insane drive I had sure I can still progress but it's nothing in comparison.

Similar to me at first, I was fat for a long toke and never lost it until I got fed up of it and all the names I was called drove me. But I'm gonna lazy again.

I'm only 5'9"
So i might as well have broad shoulders and be strong than be both short and skinnyfat.

Kek

used to be music but ive lost all motivation now, how do I get it back? it's starting to fuck with my progress

youtube.com/watch?v=vlGhDRKbkYc
I watch this kind of videos, get motivated pretty nice.

Hitler speeches, german marching songs, natalie imbruglia, you know

I start flexing, smacking myself in the face and saying "light weight baby" louder and louder while imagining how I'm hatefucking some hot girl I recently failed to get with.

I look at myself in the mirror, realise I'm fat and DYEL, so I go and lift.
When I'm halfway through the workout and I'm struggling, I remind myself of all the times I got pushed about, bullied, or forgotten about when I was younger. That keeps me lifting beyond my weak mental limit.

Think about how I need to be strong to protect my anime waifu

That's like saying "how do you get motivated to read a book?".

It's something I like, something I get pleasure from doing.

At this point it's just a habit I enjoy, don't really need that much motivation desu

i keep telling myself there is a bomb inside me that will blow if i don't work out.
also anime music