Would the 15th Alabama launching the assault on Little Round Top ten minutes ahead of schedule and causing the Union's...

Would the 15th Alabama launching the assault on Little Round Top ten minutes ahead of schedule and causing the Union's left flank to collapse after beating the 20th Maine in the race to the top of the hill result in Otto Frank not busting his load into Edith at the exact right second in September, 1928 to conceive Anne the famed diarist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bell_Hood
minecreek.info/museum-philadelphia/images/8776_12_59-csa-hardee-hat.jpg),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1841_Mississippi_rifle)
olegvolk.net/gallery/d/45408-2/pregnant_woman_rifle_2181web.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/4a/af/0a4aaf50321c0907b467400a868cde0e.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Sadly yes, but it will result in the conception of Anne the pregnant diarist.

So what you're saying is if they won she wouldnt have been gassed?

even if the CSA had a moderate victory at Gettysburg it would not have changed the outcome of the war. Vicksburg fell on the very same day the battle ended, meaning the Mississippi was completely under union control, and the path was clear for Sherman's march to the sea.

are these two actually somehow related or am i just an autist

Anne Frank would've survived and become pregnant if we had won the Civil War.

Also her father was friends with the nephew of a Confederate soldier who tried to get them visas to the US but couldn't get them in time.

One might hope ole' Otto might've succeeded in that effort had said friend had been the nephew of a celebrated war hero who could pull some strings. At the very least the good men of the Confederacy would've rallied behind the Allied banner and the courage and iron determination that won the Army of Northern Virginia its legendary reputation would've given the poor girl a fighting chance.

It's just Veeky Forums' unique attempt to stray further from God's light.

>stray further from God's light.

Dear Lord, heavenly Father, you who know all things.

We face again a mighty foe, a vast host. An enemy more than twice our number. But you have taught us to fear not, to trust in you. When the Philistines came before them, the people of Israel feared Goliath. Their Army was in terror. No one had the courage to stand against the mighty warrior. Then you brought forth David, a mere boy. And Saul armed David with his armor, and he put a helmet of brass upon his head. Also he armed him with a coat of mail. And David girded his sword upon his armor and he assayed to go.

-Rev. Beverly Tucker Lacy

You must be new here.

I can't handle these what-if threads. It hurts too much.

We put up a good fight but just didn't have the resources to keep up.

Probably desu

Both North and South suffered severe setbacks in July, 1863 independent of Gettysburg. The South lost control of Vicksburg, meanwhile the North suffered draft riots in its largest city (which forced the diversion of troops from the pursuit of Lee after Gettysburg) and a disastrous assault on Charleston that resulted in its premiere USCT regiment being slaughtered.

I'd say Gettysburg was the weight that tipped the scale.

I think he's taking the piss out of the "Butterfly Effect." I wouldn't take this thread too seriously.

literally everything you wrote is not relevant. they lost vicksburg, they lost the war, more so than they lost it by even starting the damn thing,

Literally no plan or mode of operation sirvives contact with the enemy, whatifism about any war or battle is fundementally stupid because we know what happened while the people at the time geneeally had a very faint idea what was going on, if amy at all or even incorrect ones, this in turn causes hardcore butterfly effect from any alteration (as well as the actual events) making outcomes effectivley impossible to predict. That siad we have good reason to believe that had little round top been secured by the csa, regardless of the overall result of the battle otto would have elected to put it into ediths arse.

How the fuck would a battle that took place 5,000 miles away 65 years earlier impact what orifice of the human body Otto Frank sticks his Willy into?

It could make all the difference in the world

I dunno, maybe.

That's one helluva hypothesis you got there.

is that nic cage with the sword?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bell_Hood

>if I keep spouting memes instead of being an individual, will you guys like me?
It's as gay as "ironically," liking something.

um? the path to the WHITE HOUSE was OPEN lol wtf? VICTORY WAS OURS they march south we march north fuckn stale mate of monumental possibilities.

The White House was burned in the war of 1812. Napoopoo took Moss Cow and didn't win his Russian campaign. You're being stupid. Stop being stupid.

so the cage is a time traveler then

Gyllenhaal

The War of 1812 was an American defeat desu

If you can catch time you can do anything.

Wasn't the Russian capital Saint Petersburg at the time anyway?

>destroys your army

Wrong image.

Hood really was never the same after losing the use of his arm at Gettysburg. Really started the downhill slide of his career and the Confederacy itself.

>bell hood

10/10 epic meme dude

>not using the more crucial Battle of Antietam as the point of divergence

>it literally took a pair of Southerners who sided with the Union to decisively defeat the Army of Tennessee and Army of Northern Virginia in open combat
>Yancucks still have the gall to claim they were the true geniuses of the war by virtue of the Southern Unionists not suffering from the crippling resource and manpower shortages that ultimately doomed their Confederate counterparts
>greatest American military minds that followed have still been almost exclusively of Southern birth or descent

Yankees are literally worthless at everything besides murdering civilians and burning property

>capture the president’s house
>???
>win war!

And winning wars, apparently.

spbp

It's simple, if we blow up the control center, the drones will shut down.

bu hu cry about it dixienigger

Presumably

t. pic related

This

>literally has to resort to zerg-rushing despite possessing superior military apparatus and technological base

At least the Soviets had the excuse that they were still reeling from a devastating Civil War 20 years prior and Stalin's purges.

Where did this hypothesis come from anyway?

Hey it worked for North Vietnam

A very strange place

Jake needs to age at least another decade and spend a few years growing out his beard before he could play Hood. He and Jarhead co-star Lucas Black can get back together for accent coaching.

checked and kek'd

kek

Shoo shoo Yankee

>Napoopoo took Moss Cow

> Many Southern-born officers were torn between loyalty to their states and loyalty to their country. Thomas struggled with the decision but opted to remain with the United States. His Northern-born wife probably helped influence his decision.
>literally stayed on so he could keep getting laid

>southern generals were worth a damn other than Lee
hows that atlanta BBQ treating you reb boys

Now here we are in 2018 and Southerners are literally too fat to serve. Sad!

>Nearly three-quarters of Americans age 17 to 24 are ineligible for the military due to obesity, other health problems, criminal backgrounds or lack of education, according to government data.

nice thumbnail

>southern generals were worth a damn other than Lee
>who is Jackson
>who is Nathan Bedford Forrest
>who is Longstreet
>who is Albert S. Johnston
>who is John S. Mosby
>who is Joe Johnston
>who is Cleburne
>who is Semmes
>who is the "Little Creole"

Generals that lost. I don't like losers, I like winners

Don't google how Vietnam ended then.

Yep

>lee throws his men into the meatgrinder and loses thousands in pointless attacks
>thomas is defensive and successfully defeats banzai traitors

What would have happened if Lee and Thomas switched places?

Thomas was defense because those were his standing orders. He was supposed to guard Sherman's only means of resupply while he advanced on Savannah.

maryland seceding could also do the trick, the yankee capital would be gone in no time

>who is nathan bedford forrest
that namefag who always ruins these threads

NBF usually avoids Anne Frank bait threads though

true, I was talking about civil war threads. also the occasional race thread, but most of those are already garbage to begin with

He's actually pretty level-headed in threads talking about the Cold War politics and War on Terror/Iraq War. He doesn't full Neocon like /r/The_Donald nor does he just blame (((them))) for 9/11 like /pol/.

It would preserve the confederacy so she could live with her love.

Sorry I let your thread die, I got drunk and passed out instead of bumping.

Also pay the nice Indonesian to fix the cuffs and add a flower pattern.

Im open to suggestions if anyone is curious?
No problem bro.I think I will fix it just got paid and probably will make another one. Maybe one with her in a confederate suit or something. Something with just her but I dont know what.

one hohol could easily stop such an assault
hohol mafia

>I think I will fix it just got paid

thx man, here's the post I suggested fixes , I'd also suggest making his hat a different color than the rest of his uniform (black or dark brown) and giving them both a pair of lips to make the kiss more obvious. I'm sure you could get those alterations for a reasonable price.

>Maybe one with her in a confederate suit or something. Something with just her but I dont know what.

Pregnant Anne wearing an unbuttoned Columbus Depot Jacket (pic related) with her pink floral dress underneath and a Hardee hat (minecreek.info/museum-philadelphia/images/8776_12_59-csa-hardee-hat.jpg), armed with an M1841 Mississippi Rifle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1841_Mississippi_rifle) clutching her belly with one hand holding rifle in the other making some hamfisted statement about the right to bear arms or something.

tl;dr think a combination of olegvolk.net/gallery/d/45408-2/pregnant_woman_rifle_2181web.jpg (holding stomach protectively) and i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/4a/af/0a4aaf50321c0907b467400a868cde0e.jpg (holding rifle around the hip area).

We would've seceded if it weren't for the fact Lincoln arrested our entire state legislature before they could vote on it.

We would've seceded if it wasn't for Lincoln arresting our entire state legislature before they could vote on it.

>Americans sustain massive losses in men and material
>all offensives into Canada are decisive failures
>British invade the East Coast and burn the Capital
>America economy pushed to the verge of bankruptcy by the fighting
>war so unpopular that states threaten to leave the Union to get out of it
>not a defeat

napoleon called to tell you that plan doesn't work

dixieboos are the wermaboos of cuckservatives
prove me wrong

t. Abraham Jamal Lincolnstein

1812 was the nail in the coffin for the British seeking to reclaim the colonies. While there were huge losses, it was an American victory since they retained their independence. You'd have to be a Britboo or just stupid to think otherwise.

Even george the third regarded reclaiming the colonies as a pipedream, they weren't even the most important part of the British Empire in america, the carribean was.

the real question is had Stonewall not died could the south have won at gettysburg and marched directly to DC after

kill me

Pierre Gustave Toutant Beauregard
Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
Longstreet

all 3 times the general sherman was. Also had cooler names. sherman was so bad that they sent him to fight deserted towns and women and children.

OH SUSANA

>not the star of texas

American defeat? Come on,
Which one of these two are you?

yes because taking the transportation hub and the major coastal ports in the south, then properly punishing traitors was such a dumb decision on sherman's behalf

>1812 was the nail in the coffin for the British seeking to reclaim the colonies.

The British gave up hopes of regaining the colonies in 1783 by recognizing American independence. Re-annexation of the United States was never a war goal. They spent most of the conflict fighting a defensive war in Canada because they were fighting Napoleon at the same time.

DUDE LETS STAND IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND TAKE TURNS FIRING LMAO SURELY THAT WILL WORK LMAO!

What I would give to have Livium draw that...

>who is Jackson
Shot by own troops, died of injuries.
>who is Albert S. Johnston
Shot by own troops, died of injuries.

Could the south have won the war if they didn't shoot their best generals?

Yes

Do pregnant Anne wearing an infantry kepi waving a small rebel flag lustfully begging to receive more Southern seed.

why is Ann not dressed like a southern belle? Idk who you think you are, but here at Veeky Forums we have standards for historical accuracy

She wouldn't be nearly as recognizable without the WW2-era clothing and hairstyle and it wouldn't be nearly as effective at riling up Nazis and Northerners

You're on your way to a decisive victory against the north that may secure victory for your rapidly failing secession when this guy's cavalry slaps your advance elements ass. What do you do?