She's literally posing in front of the camera she saw me put down to record my max

>she's literally posing in front of the camera she saw me put down to record my max

She even talked to me after and I just sperged I just ended up saying have fun and hit the rest of my sets. She tried to approach me at the water fountain and I just sperged some more and pretended to not see her.

How bad did I fuck up guys? I thought she was adorable but there's no way a girl looking like that was interested in me.

Vid related.
vid.me/ryfb

Sorry, filesize is too big for Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUHDxqQK7do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude you don't look bad, change the hairstyle it looks like you don't take care of yourself and you're gonna be good to go.

wobbly knees.

She probably was and you fucked it up. Just go for it user, what's the worst that could happen?

Cut your hair and make a move. She's in your league, you're gonna make it.

Common in new lifters, especially since he tried going too low that second rep.

Man, i cringed super hard
Would not have gone any beter if it was me tho

Have acne scars on my forehead that I'm self conscious about.

>recording yourself doing warm-up weights

For fuck's sake, how autistic is everyone here? It never even occurred to me to record myself until I was squatting 400+. I hate all you newbie powershitters, who take up equipment to do meme routines with baby weights and take 5 minute rests in between sets.

she looks like a basic bitch whore. nothing was lost

Don't be a faggot, get a fashy cut, scars be damned. Right now it looks oily and nasty.

>that manual walking towards the camera
top lel

That's actually a max for me, and I wanted to see depth and form, since I can't look in a mirror to the side and see it.
I also have a receding hairline, I'm fucked brah. Though I am do for a haircut anyway, they aren't open on Sunday so I was going to get one tomorrow.

>wobble wobble
>45 seconds between reps
>not even close to depth

OP take some weight off the bar and sort yourself out.

Besides a chance to nut

You smirked the entire trip back to your camera you nugget

this, sets should be entirely clean, no wobble, look like no effort, shouldn't take more than 5 seconds between reps, and no more than 35 seconds between sets. this is way too much weight and you will hurt yourself op, so please deload the bar and only do working sets of 135lbs forever.

I can't have sex if there are no sincere emotions involved. call me a cuck

cuck

>35 seconds between sets
>not being retarded
pick one
and
only
one

>spending 5 minutes between fucking sets
>spending 20 seconds between fucking reps
Post body

lol look at this fkn ragin psychopath

"you dont lift as much as me so how dare you recording"

holy fkn shit the cope, i mean imagine how miserably beaten down this guys ego must be roflmao

bet he is jelly cause that cardiobunny was mirin and OP while he himself gets 0 mires ever hahahaha

There's a middle ground there, you retard

It's good for form shit Mr Autism.

Don't worry about it. I still wouldn't go for a short back and sides tho, wouldn't suit you.

If you think she's interested NOW just go for it, no need for a hair cut or anything. If you go for a radically different haircut and approach her there's a decent chance she'll think you're mental, so at most just go and get it neatened up.

you have one of those long hilarious backwoods faces, you would 10x more handsome if you stopped clean shaving like an autist

She was scraping a 6,

and you look like an autist with that haircut.

Grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old, u lil nitty.

>you have one of those long hilarious backwoods faces
That's what happens when your mother's side is completely from Alabama. I think I'm basically related to every human being in Cottonwood Alabama. Dothan isn't much better.

I think she wasn't aware of being filmed until you grabbed the camera and then she later approached you to ask her why you were filming/delete the footage. She felt awkward asking, not knowing if you were either unskilled at gym creeping or just liked videotaping your own ass in the squat rack. That's probably why she approached you. Also, she is not white, so I can't fathom why you would be out of her league. Only your autism makes you unfit to reproduce.

>Not saying anything, just smirking like a faggot

>I thought she was adorable but there's no way a girl looking like that was interested in me.
You can see her eyeballs fucking undress you in the mirror you fucking piece of shit. Holy fucking hell she was so fucking thirsty, you could see her basically mouthing "I love you" as you walked by and you just straight up sperged this bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if she changed gyms just out of embarrassment.

I hate you OP. I hate your ugly face. I hate your shitty haircut. I hate you shitty job, you wide ass waist, your shitty stupid smile, your dyel twig 140lb body, your shitty gym attire. I hate you OP. Kill yourself, if you couldn't pick up on that there's no hope to spread your genes in the gene pool. It's too late. Billions of years of evolution, from single celled organisms to your parents, successfully breeding and having children for billions of fucking years, and here it is, ending with you. Fuck you.

That was intense to read. 10/10 would save and use as copypasta

pure Veeky Forums gold

You're acting like he wont' get mired ever again. This girl was an easy 7 and looked ready to get poked on the spot.

Why was she keeping her headphones on if she wanted to talk?

SHE APPROACHED YOU AFTER YOU STUPID FUCK, SHE WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION WITHOUT LOOKING DESPERATE. SHE LOOKS AWAY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH YOUR SET OH MY FUCK. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU! FUCK. YOU. I HAVE BEEN DYING INSIDE, ALONE, UNABLE TO GET GIRLS TO TALK TO ME AND FAGGOTS LIKE YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE BY IGNORING GIRLS I'D DIE TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH. KILL YOURSELF, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE JUST STOP THE TORTURE AND END IT ALL.

Do you expect her to undress as well?

Do you want to know how I know you would sperg the fuck out if you actually were approached by a woman?

>eyefucks you during set
>fixes hair
>fixes pants
>fixes shirt
nah bro she wasn't interested, move on.

got so close to falling for it to, should've left the last half off

>eyefucks you

she looks in the opposite direction of OP

You can see in the mirror that there's another mirror there dipshit.

He doesn't look that bad imo.

Fuck you Chad I'm jealous.

just run dirk nowitzki game, u got the look for it

You fucked up pretty badly.
But it's not like you won't see her again. Next time you see her, say hello and ask her how she's doing.

Bro that is in no way chad

He does the virgin walk

This. Offer her some flowers or something and a note with your number in them

>don't record yourself to check your form until you reach 405
ok

Hi Cheekie!

Are you meant to rest that long between reps?

You aren't hitting low enough, except for on rep 2 in which you nearly failed. I'd deload to 205-225 and work on that threshold power. Get low (doesn't have to be all the way atg, but below parallel) and push up. Working sets of 5 will be more difficult once you're getting lower. Then once you go to max again, you can hit at least parallel without feeling like you're going to fail the rep. Explode up to, you're pushing up, but it's not explosive. It's like watching a Model T accelerate vs. watching a Tesla Model S accelerate. Also don't know what you're doing with your head, but knock that shit off too.

DYEL as fuck

This. OP's doing a 5x1 without racking the bar and he's struggling. When doing a set you should only use as much time between reps as it takes to get another breath of air in to brace for the next rep.

This might be news to autists like you, but women actually prefer men who are smiling compared to the bored or resting asshole face dude.

You look like you have serious mental issues, also the haircut of a schizo. If you don't have any issues fix your haircut and you will be a really good looking guy.

Ohw man, that look cringy as fuck now that OP is standing the right way up.

OP deload and work on your form, you`ll make it BrĂ¢h!

The picture is taken in a different gym from the video. You are fucking full of it. You even made a big deal of saying that it was the same camera; obvious autistic over-compensation.

A pretty girl accidentally walked into your video and you thought you'd try to pick up some internet ego boosting from a bunch of people guaranteed to take leave of their senses as soon as a girls pants are visible.

You failed.

And your squat form fucking sucks.

If you spent as much time in the gym as you do on these bullshit internet fantasies, you wouldn't need to post on here for validation, you'd be banging hot chicks.

He never claimed the pic was the girl

Are you dumb

Is it me or OP is leaning forward too much?
I try to be as straight as possible, but I am a bulky manlet, so this might be why.

Holy fuck OP there are so many jelly faggots in this thread.
First off you should talk to her but don't try to say anything "alpha" just be a normal fucking person, maybe try asking her out for food or coffee.

Also, despite what these gaylords are saying that's more weight than 90% of this board can squat so keep killing it my dude.

That girl is qt3.14 go and get that booty

Yeah you're right, that's my bad. It's still horseshit though.

>more weight than 90% of this board can squat so keep killing it my dude
That's cool and all, but shouldn't you learn proper form before you do the heavier weight? I am lifting for two months now, and that what I was told.

>The picture is taken in a different gym from the video.
The two girls don't even look remotely similar, why would you just assume OP pic and vid are the same?
You sound like a salty jelly fag honestly.

>The picture is taken in a different gym from the video.
Obviously you spaz, that picture set has been around for like 10 years now. What op is referring to as "posing" is when the chick adjusts her pants and dips her knees a little. At the end of the video you can actually see that she's saying something. From the mirrors you can see that OP and her are the only people in the gym, so she was obviously talking to him.

How bitter are you?

It's kinda hard to figure out if your form is shit until you challenge yourself with heavier weights

Kinda this, but you probably shouldn't do such eternally long pauses between your reps. At least for me, it kills any stability in my squats and ruins my set if I pause for too long

Jesus bro, calm down.

>that awkward "trying to be casual and normal" walk towards the camera
why is life so difficult for us brehs

ahahahahahaha you're such a jealous faggot its painful.

Understood. I just started, so it will take a while for me to figure that out.
We have an old USSR trainer who was doing heavy athletics and was coaching young ones to do the same. He said that I am doing fine, but I do it with baby weight still.
[spoiler]I am too scared to make videos of myself in the gym, cause those usually end up with some fucked up horrors in them.[/spoiler]

Are you fucking retarded. There is obviously someone else working out in the gym on the left side of the video. She's so oblivious to him that she doesn't even register his presence when he moves into her eyeline (when picking up the phone).

we can't all be winners
people here lose their shit over the smallest things, ignore most of it

>t. dyels

No half-decent lifter has ever needed to record themselves for a "form check". Can you actually imagine someone like Arnie or Ronnie asking for a form check lmao.

1)why would you record from there? The video is mostly useless and the camera should be placed by your side at about knee height

2)doesn't really looks like she's doing anything for the camera. She's just resting

3)if she started talking to you then maybe reciprocate? You look like you coyld really use some social interaction, regardless of the outcome

>Can you actually imagine someone like Arnie or Ronnie asking for a form check lmao.
Yes.

>barely parallel
>too low

Kek no. Arnold ask anyone for advice, he'd just do whatever he wants and make gains because he has alpha genetics and doesn't need to reduce lifting down to autistic techniques and shit.

>Can you actually imagine elite bodybuilders with coaches, personal trainers, and years if not decades of training asking for a form check lmao.
Gee, really gets the noggin joggin.

Haha

Arnold era guys didn't have any of that shit. Anyway, the point is that trying to break-down lifting into some kind of science us pointless, especially if you're a newb. Approach lifting as a sport you do for fun and you'll look like you lift, approach it like /plg/ if you want to look like Adam Thrall or Blaha.

What if I want to look like Clarence Kennedy?

>Approach lifting as a sport you do for fun
Yeah don't even write a program, just go in there do some curls and bench. Don't try to lift more, cause that's dangerous. You just do it for fun, add more reps. Eventually you too are going to look like Arnold.

>it's a max
>more than 1 rep
Choose one

>Kek no.
Is kek becoming like a hyper autistic fuck now?
Fuck no>hell no>>>heck no>>>diddly doodly>>>>???>>>>kek no

Damn bro that pause is way too fucking long. Also why bother recording from that distance you can't see shit lmao.

I'm suspecting he was natty up until he was around 85-90kg. He's obviously genetically gifted, but there's no way his current physique is natty. So, if you want to look like 100kg Clarence, roid, if you want to look like Clarence did here: youtube.com/watch?v=pUHDxqQK7do do lots of squats, pulls, snatches, clean and jerks, presses, pullups, a little bench. Oh, last but not least, have the right genes.

I love this thread

>what is a 5rm?

she didnt show any particular signs of interest she was just resting. Maybe I am autistic as well but I had multiple girls resting near me or asking me to change the grip on the pulldown-thingy because they are too short or sth like that. That's just normal human interaction isnt it ? Only time I got a bit suspicious was when that one chick would come to do some stupid exercise right next to me when there was a lot of other space and then after I finished and moved on she instantly stopped doing that exercise even though she only did like 1 set. At the time I thought I was just imagining things, maybe my self worth is just fucked from years of being a fatty but honestly it didnt seem like they were interested in me.

I dont get why youre so worried. Youre both gym members right? She posed in front of your video expecting you to see it later and approach her, but apparently you didnt see what was going on until after you left. Shes gonna show up again next week at the same time, if you dont see her earlier still.

this is what autists think making it is. when some girl stops to rest next to them they think she's hitting on them. what's next, receptionists wants to fuck you when she greets you? top kek friends

If it consoles you, I'm totally ignoring my 7.5/10 flatmate who's clearly been hitting on me for like a month now

OP, to take a form check video, you dont take from straight back , 40 ft away.

put the damn camera at a 45 degree angle behind you and close enough to actually see something!

get a haircut OP ffs

I'm not your friend, buddy

It's pretty hard for her not to look at a mirror considering they cover every single fucking wall

THAT FUCKING MANUAL WALKING TO THE CAMERA

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAA

Look at Schwarzenegger's legit kids. Their genetic make up is made up of Kennedy Irish genes through Maria Shriver and Doublenigger Austrian genes from Arnold. When you have Arnold's genes tainting your system without extensive plastic surgery and roids you get Christopher Schwarzenegger.

In other words just be Irish bruh.

Thank you

shes wearing all black

that means she insanely self conscious and insecure about her body