You can't bulk and gain muscle on keto

>You can't bulk and gain muscle on keto

>Cardio kill gainz

>800g spinach
lmao

Spinach are 91% water

Long cooking with a lot of butter & cream drop the weight by at least 40% , and the digestion is really easy thanks to all the fiber .

Canned it's also one of the cheapest veggie
1.43€/kg here in France .

I eat all of the OP in ONE meal and I don't even fart or feel bloated .

canned
1.43€ per kg

LMFAO enjoy your soylent green GMO ridden """"""""food"""""", you will kick the bucket by the age of 40.

I live in a real country , not in america .

>50g net carbs
>keto

You can do better than that, OP. 30g net carbs. You can do it.

user , I eat 3300 Kcals , I lift heavily 4 time a week and do more than 2 hours of biking a day , I time my meal really well and all of those 50g of carbs are gone in less than 2 hours after the meal .

you aren't in ketosis at 50g net carbs.

and all of those carbs come with 1.5 their amount in fiber , the glycemic index / load must he ridiculously small .

I'm not a fat fuck who sit in front of his computer while eating those 50g of net carbs

You know there is no magic barrier that make you leave ketosis .

Sure. I don't know enough to say if that's too much or not.

>You know there is no magic barrier that make you leave ketosis .

Yes there is. Everyone's is different though.

mirin those cholesterol-bulked arteries and heart disease gains brah

It really depend on the activity levels and timing .

If you eat 20g of white sugar before playing World of warcraft you will surely blunt your ketone production .

If you eat 40g of white before a workout you may blunt it but it'll go back to normal level quickly

If you eat 40g of net carbs coming from fibrous veggie the release will be so slow that your ketone level will stay high .

It all depend of your levle of fat adaptation , getting 100% FULL fat adaptation can take up to 12-24 month .

But before hitting that barrier these is a huge spectrum where it go from 0 to 100% gradually .

You don't "leave" or "enter" ketosis , that's why ketostix and other ketone measuring tools can give you different level .

i

Ancel keys called :^) , he wan to give you your 2 cents

What is this site/app ?

That sounds true.

what are you doing with the 15 eggs OP?

All scrambled with the creme fraiche .

Pour it on the spinach that cooked in butter & coconut.

Avocado were diced and added to the spinach during cooking .

cronometer.com

If you're using it for keto you gotta activate keto mode under the profile tab

Have u actually gained any muscle? Also keto lowers testosterone proven in several studies

how about the cocoa powder and milk? for coffee?

yes you do "leave" or "enter" ketosis you dumbass. ketostix are a waste of money. 50g net could only possibly leave you in the threshhold of ketosis if you've been fat adapted for a long time and are an endurance athlete or something.