What would I need to make my own pre-workout?

What would I need to make my own pre-workout?

I assume I need at least caffeine, l-arginine, beta-alanine, and maybe creatine,but I have no idea about the doses of each.

>.webm unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41530393/#41530801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But why?

Sauce nigga

This thread has officially been butt cucked. Post your favorite butts.

I like a little yohumbine in my preworkout.

Has BBBBRRRRAAAAPPP gone too far?

I wonder if anyone has record themselves saying this.

RIP braaap

This is it, it stops now

who's the bitch

One cup of coffee, gives you caffeine and it works better through coffee compared to pills, because of other components in coffee being additive components.
Around 2 g of salt is alright during the summer if you sweat like a pig, gotta keep up the electrolytes. Especially as many ppl cut during the summer, their sodium intake can get too low during a workout.
Creatine can be taken any time, no need to put it in pre shake. Some fast acting carbs to finish you off.

So my suggestion is: Drink a cup of coffee, head to the gym. After the 1st exercise, start sipping your shake that has whey, salt and dextro/some fast carb.
Finish sipping shake before the end of the workout. Eveything else is a waste of money.

May Marmalade.

She's a camwhore, just Google her.

You can get away with just using caffeine. Grab some coffee pills and take them.

It might be worth cycling off of caffeine for a while then. I tend to use preworkout for a few months, then when I feel it makes no difference stop using it or use much less for a month or so just so my body doesn't become too tolerant of it.

fuck off joyce

don't forget sudafed

this is a blue board you twat. get that penis out of my sight.

We're posting qts

Here we go

What did they say?

Damnit i wish we could still see deleted posts.

it's almost like there's not an archive you can find this thread on

Mtren and halo

I don't know what that is.

I do beta alanine, ALCAR, AAKG, and citrulline malate

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41530393/#41530801

Retarded. Cheque drops and 1g test suspension is a real man's PWO.

>I assume I need at least caffeine, l-arginine, beta-alanine, and maybe creatine,but I have no idea about the doses of each.

umm no sweetie

just eat some good carbs and proteins and fuckin bust ya ass workin out

no shortcuts

ew what the fuck is this a male to female trans?

Why do these whores always have there fucking cats running round when they're getting freaky?

Getting nasty with a little kitty in the mix totally ruins it.
You know what I'm on about? Like I'd never fucking sit and have a wank with my dogs just chilling out watching me. It would be fucking weird. But these girls will sit there knuckle rubbing the inside of their twats while mr.tibbles sits there lapping the cunt juice of the sofa.

Nasty bitch.

>falling for the caffeinated jew
wew

Where my S I P G I R L S at?

Is there something wrong with me? I was expecting the woman to slide back and forth over the sofa arm, but instead she shook her butt in a stupid way and that turned me off.

scoop of cacao and a cup of coffee

or caffeïne pill + l-citruline malate + beta-alanine + creatine if you want to sponser the jews

what the actual fuck

This is good it means your thought processes are overriding your sexual compulsion

1 strong coffee
6g citrulin-malat
3g beta alanine
3g DAA (2weeks on 1 off or youo fuck up something)

Creatin can be taken WHENEVER 5g a day.
I put it in any shake throughout the day.

Here you go, the only thing you need.
And yes, fuck BCAAs if you are only weight lifiting regulary.

Order L Arginine 500 grams (167 servings at 3 grams), L Citrulline 250 grams (83 servings at 3000 milligrams), and beta alanine 500 grams (667 servings of .75 grams) for around 40 dollars or a months worth of some companies pre-workout.

She looks like my ex but I couldn't handle such a big jew nose she had to go

say hello to new miss finland boys, if u dont like her u are a racist

Bruh get citrulline instead of arginine. It converts into arginine and is used by the body more efficiently than plain old arginine

>75mgs of DMAA
nothing else

Doesn't yohimbine make you fatter if you take it with carbs in your body?

My pre-workout formula:

3g Beta Alanine
8g Cittruline Malate
5g Creatine
5g BCAA
250mg Theanine
200mg Caffiene
25-50mg DMAA

Still figuring out the best way to make it taste good. Been using the MIO water squirt bottle so far, it's not bad. Going to experiment with kool-aid and stevia.

This desu
70mg DMAA is safe zone and you'll feel like you could wrestle a lion and force feed it your dick

I need to set a DL PR tomorrow maybe i'll up my DMAA dose

Caffeine and DMAA are the only legal things that really make a difference.

that looks like a solid stack actually, no bullshit just stuff that proven to work. How much does it cost you per serving?

where do you get your dmaa? is it in your preworkout?

its 86 cents per serving not counting DMAA. DMAA adds about 50 cents. Haven't found a cheap source. If you happen to be in the LA area I can sell you some for slightly above cost.

I got a vial of it from ceretropic. it's $20 for 60 servings of 25mg. Not super cheap but not that bad. I've only been taking 25-35mg and haven't noticed much difference... except I've been getting a lot of work done. my focus has been good. Gonna try and up the dose and see if its worth it.

how long does it last

I wish you had a trip so I could filter you. You're an idiot

I'm going to need some sauce. Also add taurine for muscle tightness and some citrulline malate for energy, but I don't think the taste will be that good unless you throw in some flavoring.

never mind on the source I can't read

leather couches and cats don't mix

yeah

I use
75g dextrose (carrier)
8-10g 2:1 Citrulline Malate
5g ß-Alanine
3g Taurine (to prevent ßA from creating a deficiency)
5g L-Carnitine
2g Creatine HCl
Half a gram L-Lysine to combat the negative effects of leftover arginine.

Citrulline foesnt compete for uptake like Arginine, which is really ineffective as a direct supp. Citrulline becomes Arginine after 30-40 minutes

the half life of DMAA is really long, I think 8 hours.

thats not too good for me since i workout in the afternoon. maybe in summer when i dont have anything going on

Lol just do coke faggot

Yeah, i took at at 6:30pm last night and I was wide awake at 3:30am. I didn't even take that much, it coulda been from just getting a crazy pump. Sometimes I can't sleep from adrenaline but never from a workout that early.

That's suck, dude. I can send you a voice file with the sauce if you're still interested?

Never mind. Forgot you couldn't read. Sorry, dude

It was the brap copypasta

Caffeine is the only useful ingredient in 99% of PWOs. Throw in about double the amount by mass of L-theanine if you want to reduce the 'on edge' feeling from the caffeine.