/plg/

We are actually in here

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0XTiy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this handsome man ?

tfw gde

Yeah these both look like cool guys like I would have had a beer with in college. etc etc etc

real thread

Why do we have so many plg threads?

Because this is the real one

So im trying a a mix of the lower body stuff from c6w with the upper body work of nuckols 3x int med bench but i have a dumb question

do i just swap in the nuckols dys where the c6w would have me doing upper body stuff, or do i do them "on top" of each other, even if it means doing a c6w lower body workout on the same day as an nuckols upper body workout?

yes, do that

i hate plg sometimes

>What are we lifting today
Squat triples, push press, bb rows

>What are we driving
A real car with actual keys

>Where did our fathers go
Hes home with my mother, might have a beer with him soon

I fucked up my leg and doctor after checking it out said I have pulled gastrocenemius + something more and I should off squats and dls for month-half a month

time to up my upperbody gains

benching 3x a week and what more? Im going to do rowing same way following powerliftingtowin or ss style of routine, shit ton of pullups, overhead perssing and arms?

some good routine for this to up my gains?

sure sounds good

Don't do this

rack pulls for deathlifts
try below knee if you still have trouble do above

thanks

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I'd appreciate some form advice.

So, I’ve got this annoying habit when I deadlift; I isolate the knee and hip extension portions, rather than doing them together. So I’m pulling the weight with my lower back for the second half of the lift. Becomes dangerous after 3pl8; back starts to round.

Webbum shows what I’m talking about. Pardon the rotation.

Anyone have any tips on how to correct this? Any Rippetoe-ian wisdom on mentally fixing my form?

>inb4 pointing out I’m fat.
I know, working on it.

>Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I'd appreciate some form advice.
for form advice id suggest posting in the trappy PLG

your hips shoot up becasue you dont pull your hamstrings tight at all

youre doing a stiff legged deadlift off the top.

Watch guides online and start completely over. Dont try to pull 315 with that form, you will snap shit either fast or slowly

I shouldnt be using my legs to hold such heavy load as 2 days ago I had problem with streightening my leg without pain and its very weak atm

If anyone has any innings in the whole modelling industry, hollar me up! I'm available for all and any modelling needs. {Honestly, all of them ;) }

~Sample images~
imgur.com/a/0XTiy

Email me at '[email protected]'. Thanks! :)

You're starting with your hips too low. Watch Mark Rippetoe's deadlift guide then deload and practice.

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?