What hobbies does Veeky Forums have besides working out?

What hobbies does Veeky Forums have besides working out?

We have this thread every single day

watching anime and playing video games. that's the holy trinity: lifting, animu, vidya

Yeah but most times its 3d instead of 2d

yeah, and it is always masked as a way to show how you would react if a girl asked you. In reality people here just want to find a connection with somebody, have a short conversation and then never see each other again.

Reading about cute 2d girls, and playing bass.

What do you think of people who say bass is for retards who can't learn guitar? is there any validation to this claim?

Soccer

Gunpla

video games, guitar, fapping to korean waifu

Nah, good bassists are hard to come by for making a decent sounding band. They're pretty essential so anyone who says their retarded probably doesn't know a lot

My roommate thinks very highly of professional guitarists and always laughs at people who play bass. I have no musical background so I was just wondering.

I play ultimate frisbee, one and shoot guns, fish and hike, starting to get back into hobby writing and want to relearn the guitar. As well I really want to learn to sing to accompany the guitar. That and learn FrootyLoops.

Own and shoot guns*

painting miniatures.

Your roommate's probably also the kind of fucker to think bass can't be played as lead

vidya, /k/, Veeky Forums, /cgl/

I like skateboarding.
I can't let go of my youth.

>Mountain Biking
>Dirt Biking
>Disc Golf
>Running
>Hiking
>Target/Skeet Shooting
>Vidya Games
>Skateboarding

I feel ya brah, I mostly stick to Mini-Pipe now though, my body can't handle the skateboarding related injuries anymore.

>reading too much about history, philosophy, politics and economics despite any conversation of them never coming up in day to day life
>playing sim racing games on my computer
>driving fast
>racing motorcycles
>learning french
>playing tennis
>reading classical novels
>film editing

I want to buy a camera so I can start astrophotography and also start learning about space. Most of my knowledge on it is based around documentary / youtube pop science shit. Also I'd like to take cool pictures.

>tfw have so many hobbies that I am obsessed with that I have a shit GPA in college

I had a psych analysis and the woman said I had all the symptoms of ADHD. On one hand I like my stupid curiousity but on the other hand I don't want to starve to death. But my parents make a shitload of cash from investments so I probably won't NEED to work so it's hard to find motivation to stop being a sack of shit regarding studies.

Is that a little man in the cockpit?

same as you, op
2d tiddies

Lock picking
Chinese motorcycles
Shooting

Tfw all your hobbies are obscure things that you can never discuss in real life hence none of them will ever make you "more interesting".

Model kit building, table top games, and cooking, but that last one's only when I'm home from college and have access to the ingredients and equipment

Wasting my time and trying to not kill myself.

the real holy trinity is anime, vidya and fapping. Nice try tho.

coding and guitar

Day trading crypto (made 15k this month)
Studying for ICDN2
Reading books w/ GF while traveling for work

that's really it right now just stacking up mad cash.

>epic biopic
Reddit pliz go

I tinker with electronic devices and try to build as much stuff of it on my own as possible, e.g. etching circuit boards.

I do tarot divination

how do you read books with gf? just curious because I could never do it properly with my ex.

Programming and video games

>yfw your hobbies are so obscure you can't even discuss them on a Sentinelese mushroom cultivation enthusiasts' BBS

the fuck does that even mean?

Hey that's pretty cool user

Not to hard when the crypto space - some what randomly in my view - added $10billion this month. If you aren't heavily hedged in bitcoin - you should be..

This depends lots on the chick. Some girls can sit next to you and read silently for hours - others bitch and whine and want to do something stupid.

Most likely he's just memeing, I think it's just the thing to do to laugh at bassists, but deep down we all know it can take a lot of skill to really play it well.

i play the violin

I'm really big into movies. I can talk to normies

model making

Work

any idiot can learn to play to a passable level and be able to play most popular indie/pop stuff in a week. being good is difficult but you can get away with not being good

Do the suspension pieces break every week like the real thing?

/k/

Guitar has 6 strings

Bass has 4 strings

So by default your incompetence is lower on bass

You kill then fuck animals too?

Lmao, the one i made in that pic is from Tamiya so it has fixed suspension. Dragon is making ones with workable suspension and if you'll add some metal workable tracks you can make some cool ass looking Panther. Problem is cost and im not good enough for now to spend that much money on a kit. I'd feel bad since i'd just fuck it up so i'll just build cheap Tamiya's. Im thinking of building t62 or King Tiger next.

Videogames, watching Anime, bike riding, volleyball, basketball & soccer.

Excellent brush work user. Poor choice on race.

FAITH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT LIFT OF ANY DAY

Building shit, reading, cooking, and then the usual creative shit ie playing music and writing. I'm shit at drawing, and I never got into photography.

I guess the key to not being some trend chasing hipster is to have a pool of things you enjoy, and every year or two find a new aspect of one you'd like to explore.

Eh, a few I guess. Piano, archery, painting, and reading. I try to cover the A's of athletics, academics, and art.

Haha, nice man, I assume that's you in the webm.

Same here. I'm 23 and don't ride quite as often or as hard as I used to (will probably never jump down anything larger than a 4 set again) but I'll never stop loving the feel of being on a board.

pool. gentleman's game that spans across nearly all classes of society. Also, imo, one of the bar sports that doesnt look like child's play.

I look at memes and consider suicide.

You have ADHD and you either have a lack of focus in what you dont like or a strong pull into what amazes you

10 rd mags?

It's an old pic, all I could get at the time.

I really want to practise but am too autismo to go to my local park.

Veeky Forums (Pic is same as my car but I didn't have any pics on me)

Moonshining.

Reading, writing, video games, drawing, studying, yugioh, anime.

You and I have at very least two hobbies in common

I like to bang on my drums.
Though I would like to upgrade from my current kit because I feel it's holding me back.

Any d/ic/ks here?

Watching karate bugmen, playing vidya centered around a good guy yakuzaman, and collecting merch with a qt tomato on it.

I'm a drawfag, if that counts

thats hot

that's sick user
in both the good and bad way

I play electric guitar even if it isn't as fun as before. learning to play everything from the strokes was my peak. now the motivation comes and goes.
I started playing osu! one week ago and that shit will fuck with my next week's exams for sure.
Haven't played lol in 2-3 months now, but I'll get back to it once school finishes.

Animu, Vidya, DnD, Cooking, and Writing

I play drums, guitar, and piano. I play league casually and melee semi-competitively. I've been trying to teach myself to draw, and I've recently got into cars.

also sometimes animu

manga, literature, pen spinning, vidya, and also a drawfag

pic related is from the manga Vagabond if anyone's wonderin

Bruh, you just get me.

nothing, I stopped finding joy in the interests I used to have.

Besides lifting?
>Animating
>Drawing
>Reading
>studying animation (read: anime)
>running
>hiking
>snowboarding in the winter
>writing lyrics
>doing psychedelics every couple years
>cooking

I wanna get into frooty loops too maybe by the end of this year. I also rock climbed indoors recently, kinda fun

I also do vidya and DnD/tg shit sometimes, I even made my own homebrew system and setting I've been running games in the past couple years

>pen spinning
How on earth is this considered a hobby?

I certainly was not expecting that.

It actually requires a shitton of practice to actually do the cool shit.
Theres even custom mods you can put on pencils like in the gif

I uh... write poetry?

jk shitposting 24/7

I play rugby and I'm an angler.

Yes

let us know your secrets

Day trading
Writing a shit fantasy novel
I recently started watching anime too

I make shitty Veeky Forums comics

Or at least I used to

>Makifags infesting my safespace

Eyy my nigga popcorn. Where you from, user?

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

Fuck off.

pls share more

I remember Trappy-chan but only briefly, they left the summer of 2016, correct?

Do you do other boards? These capture Veeky Forums perfectly.

Building my car
Racing my car
Mudding
Shooting things with things that shoot
Smoking the danky panky

I pretty much stick to Veeky Forums