Those of you who have a Cheat Day or Cheat Meal. Do you eat a bunch of worthless junk like Donuts/Candy, etc...

Those of you who have a Cheat Day or Cheat Meal. Do you eat a bunch of worthless junk like Donuts/Candy, etc..... or do you eat more of something with nutritional value such as Chicken/Avocado, etc.....?

It's called cheat day for a reason... you eat whatever you want. I generally eat 3000 kcal (double my TDEE) of sweets and junk.

The whole idea is to eat the shitty foods you enjoy eating for the sole purpose of eating pleasure.

think of the food you've been wanting to eat but won't because it will delay your goals.

that's what you eat. When I hit my weight cut goal this year, I'm eating pretty much the OP pic. Nothing beats a big delicious pizza.

I only have cheat meals nowdays, used to have cheat days, but I would eat uppwards 5k kcals which fucked my progress real hard.
So, if you have no discipline like me, you better stick to cheat meals.

please PLEASE be in london

I no longer crave shitty foods, almost eliminated sugar from my diet and the desire for it is gone.

Yesterday was my cheat day and this was I ate:

>Chicken Shawarma Plate w Rice & Garlic Potatoes
>Chicken Shawarma Wrap
>2 Avacados
>200g of Pistachios
>3 Bananas + 750G Greek Yogurt + 1/4 a jar of natural Peanut Butter (All blended together)

I stay on my IF schedule, otherwise I would have ate more. Began eating at Noon and Stopped at 6:00pm.

waow so enlightened

Thank god you stayed on that IF schedule, fucking clutch brah

I skipped cheating all weekend because this afternoon me mum is about to become a doctor so we're going to get a wasted all afternoon. I am going to try to get the bartender's number, he is a QT manlet twink.

After 150 days of eating CLEN*. Shit is retarded. A six month diet gets you looking like the Rock. Get real man. These pics are just as bad as the tumblr pics

Why eat garbage when you can eat something with value? Are you a fat woman with emotional problems who needs sugar?

>tfw I had a kebab as my first cheat meal in weeks
>the grease disagreed with my gut something horrible and I felt like shit for 2 days straight
>fitness has ruined my love for kebabs

is there any point to living?

I don't typically have a "cheat meal", and I'm bulking so my intake is higher anyways, which allows for more room to work with for tasty meals. However some days, like once a week or less, ill count say my breakfast and lunch, but not my dinner. Usually this is the case if I go out for burgers or something with the family. That way I know I at least hit my macros or know how close, but can still enjoy a night out.

Choose a better place, that kebab obviously wasn't Halal. Allah would never give you the shits.

Bulking is always a good time, I am looking forward to Fall & Winter.

I'm doing a summer bulk to finally add some mass. I spent all winter losing weight and lifting but putting on very little muscle in doin so. It's good fun to watch the numbers go up.

I have a weekly cheat weekend and don't gain fat at all from it. im talking 8000-10000 calories each day.

The joys of being 10% bf and on test/tren/t3

cheat meal every saturday

mostly just a pizza or five guys burger.

>3000 kcal
>doble my TDEE

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I eat high fat and protein food. It tastes the best anyway, fuck sugary shit.

dear lord have mercy

I have a cheat meal every week where its the only thing I eat that day, usually after a workout in the afternoon
usually its good food like meat + rice + veggies but a lot more of it and sometimes I'll binge out on some taco bell or get a pizza and eat it myself

Me-ow,want a parasol princess?

>Allah would never give you the shits
i had a hearty kek

my favorite cheat is a fuckton of America-tier sushi

My recent cheat day was a sugary energy drink, a fast food chicken sandwich, and a couple jalapeƱo poppers. It's never more than that.

kek

>caring about the opinion of a pineapple-nigger

Havent had a cheat day in 13 years.

>despite the fact i work in an office with twenty fat cows
>cows who have cake once a week
>cows who insist "oh come on user, one piece of cake won't hurt" every single fucking time they have cake for the last ten years I've worked there

I shit you not, one of them went to HR and said im creating a hostile work enviroment because i don't want to eat cake.

>HR rep said she asked if i was making fun of them.
>"no... but hes fat shaming people"
>"how is he fat shaming you?"
>"hes not eating cake"

Fat people...

On the saturdays we sit at my friends house with a bunch of friends. We usually order a shitton of food, smoke a bunch of weed and watch a few movies. Does the trick for me. Makes it easier to stay completely sober and eat healthy the rest of the week

Yeah i eat chicken and broccoli on my cheat day, and i swap out my brown rice for white. Guilty pleasure, but its so worth it

>i swap out my brown rice for white

Woah slow down there cowboy, you gonna get yourself diabetes

i think it was more on the point of him having a cheat day after eating clean for 6 months. No one said you will become him in that time

This is retarded youre just going to eat everything you were trying to lose all week and probably gain more.
What's the point of losing 2500 calories every week of you just eat 3500 you're wasting your time

wait, how is sushi a cheat meal.
The only bad part out of it is the rice. and thats barely anything.

pizza; half pepperoni&garlic half sausage. hnnnnnnnnng

if i have a cheat day, i just eat regular diet, but drink beer in the evening.

you wont gain weight from a single day, just as much as you wont lose weight from a single day.
your body don't work like that.

You ate for 6 hours straight? ROFL

things I eat on cheat days usually
>PB&J sandwiches. one time I made the mistake of measuring how much shit I put on a typical one. they're easily 900 calories each
>any kind of pasta dish. love this shit so much, but can never normally eat it due to too many cals and not enough protein
>potatos. lots of potatos. so fucking good with salf and a lil butter
>smoothies
>ice cream sandwiches
>cereal
>fruit. lots of it. can easily eat a whole watermelon, 4 mangos, half a carton of raisins, 3 bananas, and a couple apples in one sitting. I make steve jobs look like an overly sensitive diabetic bitch with those blood sugar spikes
>sushi. I usually get a 3 or 4 rolls, heavy with that spicy mayo shit they have
>lastly, beef jerky. I once ate a 3.5 pound bag in a sitting.

honestly, my cheat days basically consist of expensive meats, lots of sugar from fruits, and carbs out the ass from pasta dishes/cereal/bread. not too bad to what I see others eat on their cheat days

but that's what he is saying. if all week you ate -2500 calories, and then one day ate +3500, you didn't do shit. your net calorie intake is still higher than what it should be, thus you lose no weight

the idea that you can binge eat one day and nothing happens to you is some real broscience shit.

why do this to your insulin levels

Pizza or rice/beans/chicken or steak for me

Pizza = whole day of dieting gone to shit
Chicken or streak with rice and my diet is fucked but not like having a whole box of pizza at over 1500kcal in one sitting and feeling hungry again in an hour and a half..

mah nigga. This is the shit right here.

Are you still seeing a net loss from that?

My cheat meal is a gluten free waffle with berries and sugar free syrup. No reason to ruin your cut with empty calories.

i donut have a cheat day

I had a cheat weekend, but because I missed legs on Friday, tried to leg it up on Sunday (yesterday) on a body full of pizza a philly cheese.....bruh...my energy left less than a quarter through the w/o and I felt like my blood was thick as slime.

Can't wait to get back to my chicken recipes, rice, morning oats recipes...

But yeah, cheat meals/foods/snacks are never going to be same day as w/o and try to only go on friday nights and saturdays, with sunday being a kind of return to the fold day

Haven't had a cheat day for 2 months. Eating only high-fat foods and protein. Zero karbs.

fuck cheating in general its for man children with no discipline.

Why not have a diet that allows for modifications to fit cheat foods, or have better cheat foods?

Like today I just ate a shitload of peanuts and pork rinds. Probably atleast 1000 cals and 80g protein so honestly doesn't fuck with my shit at all. Dinner will be chicken, eggs, rice and veggies.

It's the sugary shit that'll fuck you up.

I eat basically the same stuff I normally do, but more of it.

i don't really do cheat days when I cut, I just cut hard (1000 ish deficit) for like 6-8 weeks and then take 2 weeks at maintenance like lyle mcdonald and a few other guys recommend

works really well for me

Implying the rock doesn't pose for the camera and has 1 pancake and 4 slices of pizza and gives the rest to. His friends and family.

He said american tier.
It has cream cheese and fatty mayo sauces.

Wendy's on Wednesday and a kebab salad o. Friday
It is pretty good being 18

>pineapple-nigger

That got me good, thanks m8.

Cheat Day. Some people have a cheat meal, but make sure to keep it within their total calories, which sounds retarded to me. The whole point of a cheat is to eat above maintenance in order to bump up your metabolism, making you more likely to lose more weight in the weeks of cutting following the cheat day. I have one cheat day per month at 1.5 times my TDEE.

I have cheat weeks once every 3 months, usually I make it happen when I'm on a trip, visiting family, christmas etc

I mainly eat whatever the fuck I want, but I don't binge eat or stuff my face, just whatever I feel like having. Sometimes that's my grandma's lasagna, others is a tuna salad, then taco bell, I'll grab sushi or roasted chicken, maybe I eat half a watermelon or just a couple of apples...

It doesn't affect my weight or perfomance in the gym that much desu