Should powerlifting be classed as a mental illness?

Should powerlifting be classed as a mental illness?

>Tfw u become a fat disgusting blob and still will always get outturtled by the one and only

>be skinny
>have girls swarming you
>be fat
>have dudes mires

really makes you think if lifting is worth it. also that face loss

>powerlifting
>strength

the key to being a man is not giving a shit about what stupid women think

He looks much more confident in the last pic. That's what girls find attractive. Most of Veeky Forums is sooo insecure they base their self image on thier appearance. Good for this guy

Fat acceptance pls go, Georgo know he's fat

>not giving a shit about what stupid women think
I second this

Was really hoping/wishing that was a progress progression from right -> left rather from the other direction.

Second from the left is best.

>"How can I combine the cardiovascular risks of obesity with the cardiovascular risks of steroids?"

second pic is on gear, third and fourth pics are what happens when you stop roiding

autism is not a mental illness, user

I think he's hot. But I'm a perverted dirty sissy.

I'd still wife Isley
>n..no homo

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That first picture just shows how good his genetics are

yes powerlifting is a mental illness
why would you invest all that time to be fat and strong when you can invest it towards being lean and athletic people can't even tell you lift unless they directly see you deadlifting 4 plate or whatever

because athleticism cannot be trained, so instead they go for something that can, to a greater degree at least.

the difference is that pictures never provide any perspective when it comes to size. Yes isley is fatter at whatever weight he now is but he also has at least 15kg muscle more than that first pic. You don't look like ur skinnyfat at 105kg, you look like a fucking tank. but a picture wouldnt really showcase the difference between someone who is 105kg with some fat or 85kg with less fat

yes it can, it's trained by actually competing in a real sport like soccer

He's literally gained 0 arm mass

and that's all that matters

he actually has 17 inch arms iirc. My point was that pictures never do you justice if ur somewhat chubby because there is no way to judge actual size.

it's the effect with extremely shredded dudes who look amazing in their pics but are small as fuck irl
its all about perspective

Have you? There are VAST differences between people's capabilities, you'd be surprised. Same training over years since childhood. Some are just not cut out to be above average in their respective leagues, let alone pro.
Ive played sports my entire life, and because I was very good I kept playing. Lots drop out if they arent good enough. There's more to sports than just training, eye coordination, muscle control, good proportions, ability to build and maintain muscle, ability to handle stress both mentally and physically. Many are not athletes and will never be. You can participate, sure.

>people who have different goals then me so they are mentally ill
Do you realize how stupid that sounds. You lift to look good. Some people lift to make themselves stronger and to continue to increase strength. Some people powerlift when they stall on gains in bodybuilding. Like just because Michael phelps swims and I play basketball I don't shit on Michael phelps swimming. Just because people lifting for strength and people lifting for aesthetics go to the same place to lift does not mean they have the same goals or want the same thing.

lol the /plg/ was deleted after that image was posted there

Amen.

i miss mong