See guy with skinny arms

>see guy with skinny arms
>immediately want to beat the shit out of him
has anyone else become aggressive towards armlets since becoming hueg? i don't even know why they piss me off this much, they're just pathetic and i want to break their arms like twigs

/mentalillness/ general?

what would you do if you saw me and my 5.5 inch wrists? i'm 6'6.5 btw

Veeky Forums is /mentalillness/ general you armlet

>has anyone else become aggressive towards armlets since becoming hueg?

no, I'm not gay

you're trying to redirect your sexual attraction toward twinks by being aggressive towards them

yes.

but mostly if i see myself in them.

how can i get bigger biceps so i dont trigger you?

biceps are lacking waay beyond the triceps

Why do numales piss me off so much?
>lanklet
>skinny fat
>gyno
>beard
>longer hair
>dead soulless eyes
>high pitched monotone voice
I just know I could fuck them up good by just charging at them full speed. I can't even converse with them all I feel is rage when they stand in front of me.

Whats the minimum size to not be considered an armlet?

>back and delts blowing up
>biceps and forearms wont fucking grow
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the only reason i hate numales is that they have ruined beards

Hop off the tren OP that shit isnt normal

Nope, I love seeing out of shape pussies everywhere I go. I look even better by comparison.

>that guy with a beard, manbun, and twig arms
REEEEEE

Someone answer this, asking for a friend.

because youre insecure

>tfw a guy like that was hogging MY squat rack doing lmao0.75pl8 squat with piss poor form yesterday

>mfw you see a qt3.14 that puts no effort into her body/fitness
>not having an ass in 2016

>irrational anger
lay down the steroids, fraudfag

I would haff me a lauve

>permabulker with roid rage mad because women prefer twink ottermode aesthetics
lmao, so sad, too bad ;)

>fell for the compound is all you need for arms meme

Does this trigger you OP?

As a gay beefcake whenever I see skinny guys I have rape fantasies and wonder how easy it would be for me to knock them out kidnap and clean them then rape them in my apartment

You've been warned skelly bois

>Be small female
>See lots of underweight guys
>Even have bigger arms than them while I only just started lifting

About 70% of men aged 18-27 here seem to be skellies, which really annoys me. Why have so many men become even more feminine looking than actual women? Doesn't help that they like wearing skinny jeans. Amount might be an exaggeration.

maybe you're just fat, fatass.

Damn dude. How many inches?

I just specified I'm a small female. You don't have to be fat to have bigger arms than Eugenia Cooney tier. Pic is what most men their arms look like around here.

Post arms to prove no armlet. Excuse the marks, blouse leaves marks because sleeves are tight.

Feels weird not having a downvote button, huh?

Because female behavior has become the standard for both sexes in schools and society. If boys do anything even remotely boyish in school they get reprimanded and scolded. If men do anything that even resembles manly behavior they're disgusting and macho and have no place in modern society. We need to stop raising cucks.

considering how much better reddit is than Veeky Forums these days, yup

Because they remind you of the fact that you wasted your whole life in the gym?

post arms with timestamp of course

faggot op will never deliver

Mirin

Please dont stay on this terrible website

>tfw long skelly arms

Feels good

this happened to me and i fucking work in software my career is DOOMED

You're a retard delusioned by noob gains thats going to get his as kicked by some chubby guy thats actually stronger than you.

Hey man! He's gotta drive to the gym and do some curls to get a pump before he flexes a cep for us. Give him a chance to prove he's scronk.

>Still accidentally putting 2016 halfway through fucking 2017

I kinda do. I hate weakness in people. As a kid I already used to bully the weak. I wanted to push them til the point where they would finally stand up for themselves, but they never did.

I dont feel bad about it, the world is going to shit because of weakwilled trash and society is just enabling it by pretending being weak, fat, mentally ill, etc. is totally ok.

This world isnt made for weak creatures to survive

>i don't even know why they piss me off this much

they remind you of your past self which you hated

your rolls look like shit, boot.

>muhreen
How do the crayons taste? Need to wash it down with some glue?

People like you hurt me in ways that no 1RM or joccy pecs can ever fix. Fuck you die of colon cancer after watching your kids gets gangraped.

yes
but only if they're not doing anything about it
i can have an ounce of respect for armlets, wristlets etc. on their way to swoleness, as i was in their shoes once

Right in the feels man. Kind of start giving less of a fuck when you're done being a boot. Freshly roll yours every morning? Probably keep them on all day with your office job too. Fuck off.

>knock them out
Please, if you really look big, there is no need for violence and potentionally hurting us.

Just assert your dominance, grab us by hand or ass and we will quickly realize our place in the food chain. They dont call us betas for nothing you know. It is our developed instinct to avoid harm and survive at any cost.

T. Skely boi.

You have extra? Apparently a new color was discovered and crayola is turning it into a crayon. Pretty excited for the new flavor.

15'' if youre not 6'1 or above 16" if youre 6'1-6'3

I challenge you to a trap contest

Whats up with your right shoulder? Can't tell if its just the way your holding phone or not. Makes one look so much more compressed than the other. Also, does your chest even work? Theres 0 definition all the way around as far as I can see.

I want to unironically fuck her

shut the hell up

Males are getting more feminine every year thanks to libtards, feminists and sjw.

I accept this challenge.

The shoulder/trap thing was a legit concern. The lack of chest was shit talking.

not when i realized some people get big arms simply through genetics

i was expecting different kind of trap contest

Yours are a different shape, more triangular. Do you train yours? I dont, theyve just been like this since skelly

K ya i see what you mean. Ive got one shoulder pulled back, theyre usually symmetrical

From time to time, at best once every couple of weeks. Traps are my genetic high point I guess.

I hate myself for having skinny arms, does that count?
The coin is 1.9cm

How do you guys get joocy arms? I've been doing a million preacher curls for about a month now and the gains are okay but I feel like curls may be a meme.