He wears noise cancelling headphones in the gym

>he wears noise cancelling headphones in the gym
Nigga....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MZzIhjlpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course it was a fucking hispanic.
tl;dr: guy wears no cancelling headphones and a shitskin, probably illegal bc california, rapes his wife

We don't need noise cancelling headphones we need spic cancelling walls

How could you that bad at hearing though? Seriously, i could definitely hear if someone was yelling in my house. Maybe they had lots of carpet or something.

I don't have my gun in the gym so IDGAF.

I have noise cancelling headphones and OP's screenshot story is just plain bullshit. Noise cancelling headphones don't magically cancel out people's cries, screams or voices in general like that. And I'm talking about *modern* ones. With the technology available 22 years ago there's literally no way he wouldn't have heard it.

ITT: People who have never used noise cancelling headphones and just trust an anonymous redditor with a throwaway account. You're all pathetic. inb4 but but but

Are you implying white people don't rape because you're stupid or are you just a shit poster?
Genuinely curious.

source?

Not him but whites flat out don't rape or murder as much as spics and niggers. And orientals do it even less than us whities. Also illegals are much more likely to commit a crime like this, considering how mexico is basically a lawless shithole where cartels just shoot politicians. Guy in the story had also already committed rapes, and many illegals just get released over in Mexico and then come right back in to do it again, so a wall likely would have prevented this rape, assuming the story isn't complete BS which is probably is.

Are you getting triggered because you're stupid or are you just a mexishit?

He was playing C&C

>blames Mexicans for cartel activity
>doesn't think it's 100000% fueled by US war on drugs and CIA
>forgot about Fast and Furious
>forgot about Iran-Contra
>"hurrrrrr Mexico is bad cuz thir skin looks leik poo"
You sure sound like you're worth debating.

>tfw Canada
>tfw no gun

At least no rapey messicans

People take you more seriously when they can't find bias in your posts. Try being unbiased next time. Then you can be racist and not sound dumb at the same time.

Not him but everything he said was true and even admitted whites rape more than Asians. Doesn't sound biased to me.

Blaming Mexicans for cartel activity is pretty fucking retarded.

No where did he do that you absolute mongrel.

the irony

3rd sentence of his post?

The irony of US Americans blaming central and south American crime on anything but their own draconian laws? Yes the irony is deep.

>their own draconian laws
so you are saying that if you stop punishing criminals less people will commit crimes?

No, if you eliminate a substance prohibition law (that doesn't prevent a "crime" anyway), you will have less criminals by virtue of them having no more monetary incentive.
It's a very simple cause and effect relationship.

By "their own", I mean US Americans.

how is this a reason not to wear noise cancelling headphones in the gym? no one's gonna try raping in the gym lmao.baka

so what about all the other crimes besides drug related issues where nonwhites (except for asians) are massively over represented as well?

Yeah, angry beaner

This is like saying that ISIS have nothing to do with terrorism because the US gave the weapons that the "rebels" who turned into ISIS are using.

The only reason any of the "incentives" work is because those people are already trying to commit those crimes. Also has little to do with my post, since even non-cartel, normal hispanics are more likely to commit violent crime, regardless of where they happen to live. I also didn't say anything about what their skin looks like.

But let's say that your poor attempt at deflection is true, mexicans have no personal agency, it's all the ebil white man and they dindu nuffin. The original post that triggered you is still true. The wall would have prevented him from coming in and raping the woman.

Based on your saltiness i'd say you're one of those mexican "intellectuals".

Mexico IS a lawless shit hole that's why they all come here numbnuts. How does that blame Mexicans?

Lol ok, so the US (not necessarily white people btw) has 0 culpability for foreign crimes even when you agree the US funds the criminals and makes the criminal market possible via prohibition, in your view.
You're clearly beyond saving.

>redditfags and shariablue in this thread

I look forward to reading about your family members and yourselves being raped and murdered by spics, muslims, and niggers because you're just so enlightened and bias free tee-hee

Mexico is terrorized by criminals who make their money via US prohibition.

Okay and?

>Mexicans are allowed to rape people because the US government does shitty things

You are literally a cuck and a lesser man.

Typical Mexican blaming the US for how shitty his country and people are. Go fuck yourself.

No, the irony being that he never blamed mexicans for the cartel activity which makes you the retard, retard

Stop saying that brown people have no personal agency and their actions must be the result of actions of white people. It is incredibly racist.

he never actually says he was wearing noise-cancelling headphones, only that he can't do so now
It sounds more like he was just wearing thick headphones with the volume turned up quite loud from his videogames which I can easily believe would stop him hearing the outside world

Videogames are noisy as fuck, there's always music playing and constant sound effects. If I'm listening to an mp3 player with standard headphones, I frequently don't hear what's going on around me unless I'm trying to

I literally never said that.
You just are too much of a bootlicker to acknowledge any of the US's culpability in the central American crime epidemic and then you bitch about how Mexicans are generically inferior when the crime your county wrought crosses the border.

LITERALLY nobody ever said any of that. NOBODY said anything about why they commit more crime and rape, he just said spics and blacks rape and commit crime more. This is a fact. I don't give a flying fuck why they do it, I don't care what the reason behind it all is or who's the evil, as long as they do it I don't want them near me. Fucking professional victim here putting words again and again in peoples mouths

>"I don't give a flying fuck why they do it."
That's the mindset the people who own bootlickers like you count on you having.
Who the fuck cares about history or context when I can show these scary percentages, right?
Knowledge is power.

Lol that woman was savagely raped and you're going on about how the US is to blame for everything mexican cartels do? If this was real life you wouldn't be fucking breathing wetback.

Does the victor even need to write history when people like you exist?

>normal hispanics are more likely to commit violent crime
They arent normal

They are uneducated savage people that act like that in Mexico

A middle class Hispanic guy would act like any middle class white guy

You actuality do breathe when you laugh.

Shove your head up your ass Pablo, keep blaming everyone around you for your problems you dyel faggot

Can you blame him? Who wouldn't crank that bomb ass C&C OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MZzIhjlpY

Listen man, I'm just stepping in when people decide that that one rapist is the ambassador of all Mexicans.
That's the thing white people don't get.
When a white person does a thing, he gets to just represent himself.
When another person does something, he is (for some reason) the envoy of all people belonging to the same race.

B O O T L I C K E R

>That's the thing white people don't get
You literal retard do the exact same thing you criticize others for doing. Good job

Majority speak for all, the white people that are seen by non whites are educated but many white people see many uneducated non whites

They see many gangs full of blacks, hispanic, etc

I'm laughing at your whole fucking country bitch.

You keep using that word, but I don't think you understand what it means

Similar to how a few white people being racist gets every white person who has ever existed labeled a racist piece of shit unable to have any struggle or oppression in their life.

half the point of N.C. headphones is that you dont need to crank up the volume as much...

Fuck niggers and spicks.

A fair point but the "majority" you may see is just your localities majority.
You will never ascertain the trends of a global majority with your own eyes.
If blacks or Mexicans are in gangs where you live, treat them like gang members WHERE YOU LIVE.
But if you travel a bit trends go out the window.

Where, aside from Sarah Laurance and the like, does this happen?

The United States, where I live? Yea, me too, hermano.

Never said they had no culpability. Still has nothing to do with hispanics having a higer rate of violence no matter where they live. The wall would still have kept him and other criminals out.

>if i act triggered enough, people will be convinced mexico isn't shit

This isn't reddit.

Yes, if only the US would get rid of human trafficking laws, then those poor human traffickers would no longer be oppressed. If we would just get rid of rape laws then we would no longer oppress those poor rapists.

They chose to be criminals. Could they be put out of business by legalizing drugs? Maybe, but if you libertarian fags actually believe that shit then why don't you go live in one of the practically lawless areas of the world? Oh, that's right, because they're all shitholes. What is it with libertarians always whining about gun laws and personal freedoms while they hide in the most leftist, gun controlled, big government hubs in the world? Criminals won't suddenly decide to stop being shit just because some drugs are legalised. They do it because illegal stuff commands a high price and can be sold with minimal skills.

Oriental countries do not and have not had the same crime rates as spics and niggers, despite incredibly tough times. Other than Japan and recently China, they didn't have foreign investments like the IMF, they had extremely poor populations, and drugs never caused them to surge in rape and murder. Even ignoring all of that, it still doesn't explain why hispanics and blacks commit kore violent crime in every single country they're in than the other races.

>Similar to how a few white people being racist gets every white person who has ever existed labeled a racist piece of shit
...which is WRONG, do you not agree? So why do you play the same retarded game?

What you don't understand is that fucking illegals come into our country and rape people and commit crime against whites especially and somehow it's deserved because of some giant conspiracy by the US government to make those poor little Mexican criminals do all this evil shit to people of THEIR OWN VOLITION.

Patterns exist and there's a pattern with your people.

Zionist pawn detected

The problems are immigranrs, they of course are poor, uneducated and stupid, whey they move to US they wont change for good, they even became worse

Just look at Dominicans in US, most of them came from a poor background , they came from slums, just like they act in the US they act the same in DR

Its rare to see middle class dominican moving to the US

This post just made me hate spics even more than I already did.
I hate them more than blacks to be honest.

Nah the shithole you and your spic family came from.

>still doesn't explain why hispanics and blacks commit kore violent crime in every
Because they are uneducated, they come from slums, orientals are different as they give education to their children

>citing a movie in your arguement against white people

>orientals are different as they give education to their children
Do you legitimately think that Hispanics and blacks don't WANT their kids to have an education?

Holy shit you better be trolling you retarded nigger

What part dont you understand that they come from slums?

They dont have educations themselves, what education are they going to give to their children?

You will never see a middle class hispanic doing crime like rape or robbery

You could have phrased your previous comment better so that your point was made clearer. You said "orientals are different [[as they]]", emphasis mine, but fine.

Americans are actually this brainwashed.

Orientals are different and its thanks to their govt
Many slums chinese have some education and moral

Mestizos make slums because they are biologically incapable of creating western so cities. It's not like you even have to reinvent the wheel, all you had to do was copy the white man but your people along with blacks are literally too stupid to produce anything besides trash.
Sorry bro, that's why you need to stay the fuck out of America, before you turn it into a giant barrio.

>some fitizens actually believe this

>if only we had more money, we would act completely differently

They've been using the same argument for public schools, and increased funding hasn't done dick. The problem with your argument is that there is clear evidence that it's wrong.

Did you know that hispanics have lower average iq's than whites do? Now, i already know you're about to whine that they're poor and all they need is money. But guess what? Even poor as hell chinese score higher than whites. All oriental countries have higher avg iqs than whites do.

They may be poor, have schools they have to pay out of pocket for, and have to do grueling manual labor just to get by, but they still have a higher aptitude for straight logic. In the US, the wealthiest blacks score about the same on SAT's as the poorest whites do.

IQ is a superb indicator for who will be violent, with higher iq having a strong correlation with less violence. The problem with your argument is you cant point to an instance of whites become crazy violent just because they're poor. If anything, violent behavior is likely to keep you poor, as it makes it hard to hold down a job, and makes people feel unsafe around you. And guess what? We call them white trash and don't defend them when they cause problems.

I don't argue with "why don't you move too...." fags.
Such a position is too fundamentally stupid for me to waste further time deconstructing your other points.

Everyone in the world believed this up until less than 60 years of cultural indoctrination in white nations.

Its govt's fault, not theirs

And uneducated people make slums, you will never see middle class Hispanics making slums

No you're just a retarded spic with no argument.

it is true though. beaner mutts are scum

Well I'm a legal, lower average IQ minority in the US and guess what, I professionally prevent train derails.
No, I'm not a genius but you bet your fucking ass the economy needs people like me.
What's your solution big man?
Just fuckin kill us all because you managed to prove that we have a marginal disadvantage in IQ tests?

Makes me feel good that I live in a country without that many blacks/hispanics

Typical brown people, blame everything on the government/whitey instead of the actual people of your nation. America started out with almost 0 government and became a great nation, today our government is just as corrupt as yours and yet we're still relevant. Because a nation's most precious resource is its people, and mestizos are just genetic trash. America becomes worse the more it's population reflects that of brazil.

Stop defending rape.

Do you not know what asian americans went through? They were treated like shit, didn't speak english, lived in slums, had no education, came here with no funds as they had to abandon everything to escape communism, and yet their kids did massively better, didn't commit crimes, and were already smarter than most whites.

Your argument doesn't work.

>t. Fag living in california pretending to believe in personal freedoms.

I bet you read Reason and make excuses for why bakeries should be forced to bake cakes.

>I belive it is a feasible solution for people with disagreements with their government to voluntarily become refuges on another continent
Such sound reasoning, I'm astonished really.

Stop allowing one Mexican to be the envoy of all Mexicans

You sound like a butthurt spic

Kiss my ass, muchacho :^)

Facts don't lie.

Oh my sweet summer child, you probably believe this.

The truth it that some races have more scum than others. Such scum then aggregates in slums where people like that live. Otherwise you would have more middle class nonwhites.

I will probably never see a middle class hispanic, either. Your people literally consume more welfare than niggers. Does that make you proud, Paco?

I wasn't the guy you were talking to I just wanted to call you what you are you butthurt little sensitive burrito.

>Your argument doesn't work
It works, those asians didnt come from slums, they were low middle class at best
Hahahahaha, im not surprised at your ignorance, germanics tend to be very ignorant

In this modern age there isnt any reason for a country to be poor, its all come down to the govt, retard pigskin

Do you think people can build roads, house and schools?

They cant, if the govt is corrupt then you cant do nothing about it

>legal
Bull fucking shit.
The people who hate illegals the most are legal Mexicans, because illegals give them all a bad name, and took the shortcut instead of busting their ass.

Of stupid germanic pig

What was your people doing in 500 AD?

Oh right, running naked while yelling some gibberish

You have civ thanks to romans and greeks

Fuck off

I can literally smell your taco breath from here. It's ok, I know that being inferior makes you defensive, and as a low iq shutskin you can't eloquently express your anger.

Of you will never see them, middle class people dont move to other countries

Its only the poor, germanic pig

Most legals are the children of illegals.
Do you know how few Mexicans ever legally aquire citizenship?
Most legal Mexicans are legal by happenstance.

Hahaha, i cant take this serious by a germanic pig that got civ 1500 years ago

mexicans and spics to this day act like the germans of 500 AD, is that anything to be proud of? just admit the closer you are to the equator the more your IQ suffers, you're inferior and so is your entire race, so just get over it.