Was looking for a kingdom of hungary overlaying modern borders and couldn't find exactly what I wanted

Was looking for a kingdom of hungary overlaying modern borders and couldn't find exactly what I wanted.
Does this look accurate enough?

Speaking of the Hungarian kingdom. The Black Army isn’t discussed nearly enough on Veeky Forums despite being one of the best in its era

southern border is a bit retarded but it could do for whatever you need it for

It's because Veeky Forums is filled with R*manians and butthurt habsburg fanboys

its beautiful, just a shame we didn't do the same to Germany

Feels bad Matthias Hunyadi/Corvinus is a pretty interesting figure

>habsburg fanboys
Those don't exist right? I thought it was universally agreed that the destruction of the habsburg dynasty justified everything in ww1?

Y'all steppeniggers realise that Iancu de
Hunedoara was half vlach?

You'd be surprised

19th century Hungary was the best Hungary.

Trianon best user

The borders shifted all the time. Right before trianon they looked like this.

I'd be careful with that. Few things trigger as much autism on Veeky Forums as mentioning Hungary.

Trianon was a disaster, Hungary should have remained a subject of Austria

But why? I have seen this happen a lot of times. Does Veeky Forums fear the magyar warrior?

>magyar warrior
>loses 66%of his country
Golly gee,i'm so afraid!

Probably just Romanians, the absolute worst posters on Veeky Forums

You made my day so much happier, user.

No one fears the magyar warrior, on account of hungary losing land to every single one of its' neighbours

You do realise Romania rules over 1.000.000 hungarians and nobody gives a shit about them?

You did though.

You do realize I'm not even Hungarian and that Romanians are gypsies?

>Be stronk magyar warrior battling turks and slapping romanians around
>interregnum shit happens and you end up being taken over by the inbred kraut dynasty
>procede to lose 60% of your territory thanks to the actions of said inbreds
thanks a lot germans

no

Indeed

>1848
>Revolutions all across Europe
>The Hungarian revolution took the combined efforts of two European superpowers to be stopped
>19 years later Hungary pressures its oppressor into co-rulership

you mean
>revolutions all across Europe
>The Hungarians get btfo by croatniggers, austrianniggers and slovak insurgents that all had wars at all fronts, o and they even left some for Russians to play with
>.

>slovak insurgents
There were more Slovaks fighting for Hungarians than against them. The ones on the Austrian side got BTFO btw.

>proceeds to sabotage every attempt at empowering the fellow nationalities of the empire
>relentlessly sabotages its "oppressor's" attempts to compete with and protect them from germany and russia
>relentlessly sabotages the dual monarchy's war effort
>whines like a bitch when they finally get their comeuppance and get trianon'd

>*throws rock*

>He was at least 25% Vlach

based

BASTE

Those Hungarian borders would not have survived until the modern age

How about these?

Kek,no

Laughs in Trianon

Satan quads, magyarshits BTFO

>Romanians

Also very difficult.
They still had substantial Romanian, Serb and Ukrainian minorities.
All the neighbors would have to be incapacitated somehow and this is highly unlikely. If you're going with the political situation in WWII, then yes, Serbia was a German protectorate, Slovakia was also dominated by Germany, no Ukrainian state existed.
But Romania remained large and relatively powerful. If Hungary were to upset a victorious Germany somehow then all these plus the NDH would be a threat.
The shape of the Transylvanian salient also makes it very difficult to defend as it could easily be occupied in a pincer movement and the southern border of it is partially open plain.

>Those Hungarian borders would not have survived until the modern age
why not?

None of what you said is a factor.

The only actual factor that can determine the survivability of those borders is which power is going to win the world wars and how favorable they will be to Hungary.

>Hungarian resorting to Gypsy jokes when confronted with facts

>ayyo dis nigga wuz vlach
>ayyo dat nigga wuz vlach
>we wuz kings of hungary n shiet mah nigga fo realz
>"facts"

>Matthias Corvinus
>Matthias was born in Kolozsvár (now Cluj-Napoca in Romania) on 23 February 1443.[1] He was the second son of John Hunyadi and his wife, Elisabeth Szilágyi.[1][2] John Hunyadi was a pre-eminent military commander and political leader of the Kingdom of Hungary
>John Hunyadi
>According to most contemporary sources, he was the son of a noble family of Romanian ancestry.
> László Makkai, Malcolm Hebron, Pál Engel and other scholars accept the two chroniclers' report of the Wallachian origin of John Hunyadi's father.
Imagine being this dumb