Something irks me about Glenn. He has above average sized muscles and his BF is low enough to show some abs...

Something irks me about Glenn. He has above average sized muscles and his BF is low enough to show some abs, but despite that he looks like shit, and I can't pinpoint the reason why.

i thnk his head is big for his body, is that it?

Now you mention it...

Could be his hairstyle that's making his head look bigger than it should? Can someone photoshop him with a smaller heda?

Narrow shoulders, wide hips and zero lats also horrible bodyhair.

jewish

it's what happens when an absolutely average body that takes little effort to attain is given good lighting, a pump, and touched up by make-up to make it appear more than it is.

Not Jewish

>Howerton
>Jewish

That's what happens when you have a decent diet but never lift.

>small nips
>small shoulders
>love handles
>weird chest hair

he looks pretty good for a DYEL tho

Really? I think his pecs are way too big for not exercising at all.

>I can't pinpoint the reason why

he has flab around his midsection

He's in his mid to late 30s
He looks fine for somebody who never works out

He looks fucking fine you faggots. Better than most people actually.

He looks much better, huh.

kek

false tho, glenn works out and eats insanely healthy

and looks DYEL

it definitely is, his hairstyle is both high and wide. along with his relatively nice, pointed chin, makes his head look oddly proportioned

It's because he's skinny.
He's in far above average shape, but he's a naturally thin guy.
A real lanklet even if he's not that tall.
Just bad luck with the body type.

The only thing he could do is get massive delts and hope that compensates for inherently small shoulders.

Wide hips and narrow shoulders. That said, he looks better than the average American, you just have body dismorphia.

>thinks big nips are aesthetic
>thinks obliques are love handles

Are you a girl or a turbo dyel?

>tfw I came here expecting my sides to remain intact

Wide hips.

can get way bigger just doing push ups/calisthenics=, but yeah he looks like he keeps active

wide hips

necklet

traplet

That's sort of the point. He's a 15% BF gym goer but thinks he's a ripped male model

Damn he's HUUUUUGE!!

He's got the same body type as me
>wide hips
>narrow shoulders

Why does genetics like this even exist? fucking evolution not doing its job right

This. No traps, wide hips, and I kinda feel like he has bad posture too.

Yeah we should start throwing people like you off the cliff before you start reproducing

don't worry m8 it's not like I'll ever reproduce anyway

Narrow shoulders

but it did do its job right didnt it? Hes on top of the social hierarchy and some cuck like thinking his shoulders are nicer on a sudanese beat boxing board has absolutely zero effect on the real world fact that hes rich successful and has a beautiful wife