When we start seeing signs that bitcoin is obviously going to crash (i.e...

When we start seeing signs that bitcoin is obviously going to crash (i.e. huge red bars as it bounces off 7k) what will provide the best returns: moving to FIAT or move to ALTS?

Fucking off and taking your baseless FUD with you would be great

You need to ask yourself OP, have things really changed since the 2 or 3 big drops this year

Alts

the only thing obvious is how absolutely full of shit you are. enjoy staying rekt, Mr JUST

>FOMOers
>Not making sweet 20-30% gains on these dips

As they say, when bitcoin moons, alts crash.

When bitcoin crashes, alts crash.

Pretty much

I was thinking on putting everything on alts as BTC starts dipping, alts should recover by 10-20% almost instantly, then move everything back to BTC if it stabilizes or FIAT if it doesn't.

this is only true if people are pulling their BTC investment out into fiat. This time it's much more likely they'll buy up cheap alts at or near all time lows and ride them up.

One way to look at it, or they cop it harder than BTC like in the past

junior miners baby, shh. dont tell anyone.
>just bought 100k

junior mints are delcious

Gold market, including juniors, is getting ready to implode.

>jeweler
>tang
jews, every time.

Gold plated Tungsten bars and coins of every manufacture have flooded the market. Tungsten has a specific gravity extremely close to that of gold. Once the normies find out 80% of the gold in their bank boxes is fake, the fecal matter will impact the rotary oscillator. All those Billions of dollars vested in gold explopration, production, purchase, and derivitives will come flooding in to Bitcoin along with the 100 Billion headed in to it from 6 Hedge funds for Futures Trading. 100K Bitcoin incoming.

i still haven't gotten over zog murdering paul walker to cover up the fast and the furious.

omg
eth

are my top 2 to rebound the fastest

Doing some epic shorts for cash and then buying the floor with all you have, rinse & repeat.

But shouldn't we be in favour of FUD? Another crash should be beneficial - one last chance to buy before bitcoin becomes too mainstream.

How epic?

Majorly epic would be my guess