Puregym - UK brahs

Just joined this gym purely because it's 24hrs, what is it like? Can I have the gym to myself at say 11pm?

Other urls found in this thread:

sturebadet.se/medlemsalternativ/
metropolisgym.se/
exclusivetraining.se/priser.htm
svd.se/lyxigaste-gymmet-i-norden
grandhotel.se/nordic-spa-fitness/medlemsklubb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck would we know? Go there at 11 pm to find out.

expect shitloads of pakis pajeets and nigs.

never visit between 4pm till 830pm

Also a puregym member here.

Depends on which gym, but I've never been in the gym alone and I tend to go late (11 and after)

jesus christ this, don't forget the hordes of 16-19 yo 'lads'. i go at peak time and honestly you get used to it, you just learn to tune other people out, plus eventually people recognise you and give you space. at this point i can leave my towel on a bench when there's 20 people in the gym room, go for a shit and it will still be my bench when i get back.

This. If you go at a time where there's a lot of degenerate/obnoxious dick-nuts, just keep your headphones on and pump your iron. It's the gym, not a hugbox. Get stronk

Didn't think there would be many people in the gym that late

okay Mr. Autism

Honestly, I think it's to avoid thinking about it. The people there late tend to be chill af.

In my case it's because I work fucked hours.

>chat to people at work
>chat to contractors and spend all day in meetings
>get home and chat to friends and family
>expected to chat to ahmed, tyrone and the smithster when i get to the gym as they talk about the latest ladbible memes and the match on sunday

nah fuck you

When's the quietest time to go? I work fucked ours to

at mine it gets comfy 8pm+, i should start trying to go then, i just get indigestion and lift like shit if i have dinner before going

I go puregym, only go around 5am

> Can I have the gym to myself at say 11pm?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*

LMFAO tradie as well hahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaha cant make this shit up
autism defined

Why?

Depends on where it is, random Asian, black and a few whites at my pure gym here in Belfast. Definitely not alone at night but there's only a few

It is single handedly the worst gym ive ever joined, gains goblins everywhere whatever time of the day I go (Leicester Highcross)

If I go to a gym like this, put on my knee sleeves and belt, and squat 3 plate for reps will I get mired?

I go to a puregym in belfast at night- i'm less comfortable now knowing that other Veeky Forums users are there

Its just always busy. I struggle to get a power rack even at 11pm. I feel like you need to go at 2-4am for it to be quiet

Uh, I go to Puregym in Belfast too. Adelaide street.

sweet jesus - it's all getting too real now

The Birmingham one is supposedly so bad it's unusable.

Jesus. That's the one I go to.

>we are everywhere
>we are legion

Going for the first time tonight anything I should now? I've got a pin code do I just enter that at the door and walk straight in? Going late because I'm a sperg.

I moved to London and my nearest one has three racks and one platform and the lowest increment of weights is 1.25 kg. But at least I never have to wait too long because it's not filled with people like me. I read horror stories online but it's acceptable.

One bad thing is that the racks have these weird hooks that make benching with them completely unsafe. The rack on the platform is the only safe place to bencb

Where abouts in the uk?

It varies from gym to gym. There are 2 nearby me and the one i go to is pretty decent, but it gets very busy around peak times. Lots of noobs, but everyones gotta start somewhere.

The other one near me kinda sucks. Less equipment, shitty layout, no parking.

yes - you don't talk to any receptionist or anything

>tfw don't have to tip

what the fuck? how much of an asshole are you that you dont tip the receptionist?

Puregym's don't have receptionists

who pure gym charing cross here?

I'll catch you tomorrow by the squat racks
I'll wear a Guy Fawkes mask so you can tell that I'm from the Internet

Around 11 PM btw

Any Londonbros go easyGym here? A lot of them have been going 24 hours recently.

It's after midnight why is it still busy REEEEEEEEEEE

> go to local puregym
>50 tread mills
>20 cross trainers
>30 bikes
>10 rowing machines
>2 squat racks

fucking why?

Puregym newcastle. Sorry dude if you're lurking I think I saw you but I got too nervous to meet in person.

Old people and housewives love spinning classes. My gym has close to 200 of those shitty bikes that stay dusty except for twice a week when they have spin sessions or whatever the fuck they are called. It's a massive money earner since it's $10 per session.

fucking oldfags cant they just hurry up and die. the one upside is the gym is filled with cardio bunny's

sure hope none of you guys go to a gym in Manchester

> 3 plate
>knee sleeves

Puregym Newcastle here as well. Eldon Garden?

Yep...

Meant to quote

feelin fit buddy?

>all those out of position erg screens

I can hear my old coach yelling in my head

All of the erg machines at my gym are in shitty condition because nobody knows how to row properly

Been to a few Puregyms they all seem to get really quiet from about 9pm, but they're never empty.

OP here just back from the gym lads there was like 4 people in there.

Were you the 5'11" guy

Damn man Im jelly. I was there at 9pm for an hour last night and never got the squat rack

Aye sometimes, Motherwell mostly

>im a lucky guy

Crazy, I used to go to the Pure Gym beside st annes cathedral a while back, didn't think there would be many people from here on Veeky Forums nevermind so many in one thread, I used to go at around 5am though and there was barely anyone ever there.

I go to "Better Gym" now.

This for the love of God. There's not even many pajeets or towel heads in my area but there were always a few during the prime time. Started going at 3 a.m. before work instead, was a lot better.

nice

idk when 'prime time' is i always go at 1030 and its easy to get a rack why do all you wasters go in the middle of the night

Yeah dude, do you have a discord account or a kik or something

Who /Grimsby Pure Gym/ here

PUREGYM NORTHAMPTON CHECKING IN

WHO THE FUCK OUT HERE

Pure Gym Sheffield Millhouses here.

I usually go 10-11pm, but have been there as late as 1am in the past. It's certainly quiet, but never completely empty.

Milton Keynes master race reporting in.
Pure gym here is shit, filled with pakis and 'lads' that """lift""" in snapbacks.

Xercise4less is the GOAT for poorfags.
David Lloyds is the GOAT for rich.

Not to yourself but theres gonna be like 10 people in max.

YO

THAT WAS MY GYM 6 MONTHS AGO

But I left for uni

Are you any of the following people
>big angry steroid abuser who's loud as fuck
>the black guy with a bandana who never says a thing to anyone
>jackie chan - the asian kid who shadow boxes in the mirror
>flabby chan - asian power lifter
>tank - the BIG ASS DUDE in a tank top, there every day

ps I only went in the mornings

Pure Gym Leeds here

all of them are pretty great desu, they keep them clean and upgraded and some of the PT's are bro tier

no problem using chalk and some of them even have oly lifting stations

I usually go around 7 - 10am because I work from home and it usually deadens around 8-10

I think PureGym Greenwich and Bermondsey are the best in London

> david lloyd
> paying 90 quid a month membership

There's a new gym chain opening up in Sweden where you pay the equivalent of $140-200 per month

If you see a qt girl dont forget to ask if she is working out.

i go at 10 till midnight pure bliss
or
5 in the morning before work

>Hey, are you working out?

Witnessed

As an above-average income Swede, I'm looking forward to this. There will most likely be almost no people from the MENA region there.

kek
good thread. good thread.

Well, I'm a Swede with MENA genes and also above average financially. I'll be seeing you there shortly!

Statistically unlikely, luckily.

South or North?

Vad för gym?

Boost, ska kosta 1200-1700 SEK per månad enligt nån artikel jag läste

Any /stoke/ in here?

Milly is decent. Usually go in the mornings before uni.

Vilket rån. Kommer nog defenitivt börja gymma där i framtiden för att hitta snygga milfar dock, om de öppnar fler gym än i bara Västerås.

Det här fick mig att leta runt lite:

sturebadet.se/medlemsalternativ/

metropolisgym.se/

exclusivetraining.se/priser.htm

Grand Hotels privata invite-only-gym:
svd.se/lyxigaste-gymmet-i-norden
grandhotel.se/nordic-spa-fitness/medlemsklubb

checka priserna

Does anyone else go to a gym with a mural of Arnie?

Also Eldon Square. Was there yesterday at about 1am

Yeah, Ewdime8317 on Discord. Hit me up man

I was there from 6:30 to 10. I'm sure I've stumbled upon a fitizen before

I normally go in the 11pm to 1am range. You ever seen a manlet doing pullups? That's me.

The one on Bath Street?
I used to drink in Bloc all the time and watch lonely guys on the treadmills in the semi-lit room late at night. I used to work late shifts in the town and was actually considering joining for a while but decided not to since I don't live in the city.

Always thought it was funny and a bit poignant seeing guys alone in the gym late at weekends, when right outside everyone is having fun and getting drunk. Do people never wind you up when you come out?

nah the other one where the m8 comes through glasgow

bloc is a decent pub, went there on pub golf like 2 weekends ago, dancefloor is ultra autism tho

nah by 1030 i mean 10:30am, i work backshift.

did you ever sign up to a gym?

Ah right didn't even realise there was another one nearby. Yeah ended up joining another gym closer to home, eventually changed my shifts up anyway so didn't need the 24hr access.

Bloc is definitely alright, fucking tiny though and can get full of absolute wanks at times. Used to go into that Howlin Wolf across the road as well. Haven't drank in ages though so it's been a long time since I've been to either

Not him but Kirkstall Bridge here.

Source?

damn u managed to give up alcohol for gains? in scotland?

>tfw ive been lifting for 9 weeks so im still dyel tier

I'll keep an eye out. I'm a dyel with a ponytail too focused on his music. I might be there around 11 tomorrow

I normally wear grey joggers and a blue top. I'll probs just be doing squats and leg accessories tomorrow.