I want to try making breakfast shakes, any particular model I should get or is it all the same?

I want to try making breakfast shakes, any particular model I should get or is it all the same?

Also, what recipes

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M0159IZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shake

Just get a standard blender, my dude. Do you want a bulking shake or cone for cutting? I'll give you the recipies I use

*or one

Not OP but I'm currently bulking and am interested in breakfast shakes

What I would do for bulking season [pic related]

Adjust your ingredients so it fits your macros. This is hard to drink at first but you get used to it in time. Add milk and banana, start the blender, then take the lid off and drop everything else in so it gets optimal mixing

what app is that

MyFitnessPal. It has a huge database and can scan barcodes. A must have for dieting of any kind

Thanks this looks good

can i blend up steel cut oats, milk, and peanut butter in a magic bullet?

No problem, my dude. Keep up the hard work and make Veeky Forums proud
You can. I used to do something similar during my first bulk, but with natural peanut butter. The steel cut oats suck because it makes your shake chunky af, but if you care about nutrition than taste and texture, then it's a solid choice [pic related]

*more than taste and texture.
Holy shit I'm awful today haha

how long does it usually take to blend up the oats?

200g 2% plain greek yogurt
135g strawberries
85g blackberries
50g kale
30g spinach
1 scoop vanilla whey

385 cal 6g fat 34g carbs 48g protein 100% tasty as fuck

I had a coffee grinder and I would pass them through that until it was a light powder with small chunks (basically as small as I could get it); then I would throw that into the blender

cool, thanks man, do you think any sort of coffee machine with a grinder could do that?

I've never been into coffee, so I have no clue, but what I used was something like this

I'm currently dieting to get bodyfat down before bulking for first time. Don't like eating oats the regular way so looking to try this way instead.

This is my current cutting shake

interesting. i appreciate all the help user

No worries man. Just keep up the good work

I use

- almond milk
- chocolate protein powder
- powdered peanut butter
- 1 banana

tastes pretty good but it's not really for bulking as the almond milk and powdered PB are fairly low calorie compared to the alternatives

I use Philips HR2195, pic related

heavy glass
lots of volume, +2l of smoothie
quiet mode, ice chrusing mode
Have been using it for 2 years everyday, sometimes twice a day. Its fucking amazing, best purchase I made in the last years. Was 80€, not sure about the States but dont get a small, shitty colored trendy mixer. You want one that can crush ice, nuts, frozen spinach, broccoli, can handle oats etc.

Dope blender, user

>milky
>whey
>peanut butter
>oats
>spinach
>banana
>put them in, blend, drink

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M0159IZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one is solid for £35 lad. The jug style is much more convenient for cleaning out that those bottle style ones.

My shakes look a little like this:
Milk
2 Scoops
Handful of frozen blueberries (ice like effect)
Banana
Spoon of Coconut Oil
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Couple of Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
Handful of Spinach (you don't notice it)
Some Oats, sometimes Honey

Amounts vary on needs but you can easily get a lot of calories out of this kind of shake.