Are calisthenics a meme anons ?

Are calisthenics a meme anons ?

Are your life a meme user?

Have you ever seen someone who looks like shit do planches or a front lever?

That guy didn't build his body with only calisthetics

Yes.

6'3
calisthenics only
works to some level

Can I suck your cock? No homo.

2skinny4me

weight?

All you need to do is some preacher curls to grow them arms and you would be set

save that chest hair you slob

looking aesthetic tho, how long lifting?

How long and what routine? How many pushups and pullups can you do?

No. Honestly, why would they be a meme? That is all most dudes had up until 100 years ago, and people have been getting shredded for forever.

Show us your legs

No one cares about legs

dat angle doe, can tell he looks dyel from front

can you tell i look dyel from the front too?
bitch boy and i've done nothing but calisthenics also

Calisthenics are fine but I personally find them boring as fuck.

>Do a billion reps
>you progress by doing more reps
>your joints hurt like fuck

What kinda stuff do you do? I assume lots of hanging pulls, rings, etc?

>joints hurt like fuck
yeah man calisthenics hurts my joints, i'm going to aim for deadlifting 5 plate because that doesn't affect your joints at all like calisthenics does

You progress by changing your leverage to make the exercise harder

u have no idea how to perform advanced calisthenics whatso ever. and if ur joints hurt, ur doing something terribly wrong.

calisthenics are great. u can do more advanced stuff and add weight through a backpack or west or whatever, but this isnt needed unless ur super hardcore and have done the stuff for years.

u can get just as big doing calisthenics, and insanely strong. and ur core get superhuman stronk as fuck

I dunno famparino my wrists always feel like shit after trying to do V-sits or planches and progressing on pistol squats makes me feel like my knees are going to explode. Anything done while hanging from bars or whatever is fine though, I love that shit.
That's what I mean by boring. Oh great I get to change the angle of my V-sit by 3 degrees today, incredible progress.

Are you retarded, you progress with more difficult exercises not more reps.

start with bear walk and crow pose.

if ur wrists hurts from doing planches ur either stupidly fat or u have serious medical conditions or chronic inflammation