Lifting shoes

What do you lift in? Currently wear adidas sambas for deadlifts and a cheap weightlifting shoes for other lifts. How are nike metcons?

>not lifting barefoot

Skateboarding shoes.

Probably not the best but they're nice and flat for squats and deads. Plus I fucking hate Nike, and by extension Converse since they're owned by them, so the skate shoes do well.

I use adidas powerlift 3s. They are great.

Adidas Powerlifter 3.0

Some CrossFit shoe for front squats, back squats, oly lifts, push press, and sometimes strict press

Barefoot for dls, rdls, and sumos

Sneakers for all else

Chuck taylors

Power Perfect 2 until I die.
Fuck try hard minimalist poorfags.

Some generic sneaker I got for free since me Nike Free bit the dust. These seem to be the new fad since everybody is selling these. They're okay'ish, but for squats & DLs I prefer socks.
Funny thing is though, that these are declared as running shoes and I wouldn't even run 10 min on a treadmill with these. You're basically guaranteed to ruin your ankles since these have no support for the inner foot whatsoever.

This but they look stupid as fuck because I'm not Johnny Knoxville or in Blink182

Trainerendor SBs because they're flat and look fly AF

candytoes double?

Just chucks. I have enough dorsiflexion in my ankle to not give a shit while I squat and since they're flat it's just fine for deads.

>this
doing all lifts barefoot... well with socks on

Probably 1/3 of the guys at my gym wear chucks

Adidas Gazelle, I use some Salomon shoes when it's leg day though.

Nike romaleo 3's. They secxxii as fuck senpai.

Socks

Claiming converses make you look emo or redneck...

been lifting in metcons for about a month now. fine for squatting. still deadlift barefoot. nothing beats that

ive got these power perfect 1s
The grandfather of your shoe :)

Old old old shit nike basketball shoes that were no more than 60 bucks

While I know it would be way better to lift in such shoes, I would just look like a fucking tryhard wearing these while struggling with my 50 KG Squat and 80 Kg DL.

Just spent my first week lifting in running shoes because the chucks I ordered online were literally clown shoes.

feels inefficient man

ascis matflex 4, are best, do not get 5.

why do you care what you look like ? these shoes alone raised my squat by 10kg instantly because i could finally squat with proper form and push thru my heels like you should.
Currently squatting 140kg 5x5
And as for deadlifts, you dont wanna use these while deadlifting, makes it a deficit deadlift unless you have very good leverages.

Running shoes are the worst. I remember trying to lift in some Nikes after a year barefoot. Felt like pic related.

its like none of you want to make it

They're good for lifting but just not my style. I think they're goofy looking is all and don't think I pull the look off

nike romaleos 3

I wear Ryderwear Raptor D-Maks. They're comfy even for walking use.
I think I paid $130 for them on special at a supplement store. Not sure where else you can buy them besides online.

>Not using Chucks
Wtf bro.

Unless you'd like to spend 200 on powerlifting shoes

I lift in running shoes because I run at the gym as well and don't want to switch, also I don't give a fuck

I use trampoline socks, it has rubber padding.

This, they are also the most aesthetic

fuck yeah brotha

>going for a particular look at the gym

Are you wearing high tops? Low top ones are fine for lifting in.