>Still have a little chub in my lower chest and hips
>tried literally everything to get rid of it
>pic related is me
What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Eating like shit and not lifting enough senpai

Embrace the chub
You can't get big and thin at the same time

Get muscles then lose the extra weight.

It's like scaffolding when carving a statue. Gotta have that shit around the marble in order to carve it.

I eat 1 meal a day, pretty much starve myself, i'm that desperate to lose the last 10 pounds
I know this isn't smart but i'm out of options, I want to take off my shirt and feel confident

but don't you need to eat a lot to build muscle? I'm like at 400-600 cals a day, my stomach shrunk so much.. I couldn't imagine eating anything over 2000 calories in a day

have you tried working out you fucking toddler?

eat less and work out

I mean I tried but I don't know exactly what to do... When I get in the gym i'm completely lost..
I'm the guy wondering around the gym, trying 20 different machines, losing my confidence and then going home

Yeah exactly

You're cruising to look like an Auschwitz survivor.
You don't want to look like that numale fruit shopping do you?

SS nigga SS

The bottom line is do the 4 major barbell lifts.

can you explain what SS is?

>read the sticky
that's what you should do...

>Still have a little chub in my lower chest and hips
How about your stomach? Much fat there? If you drink beer, quit, switch to spirits. Beer is somewhat estrogenic and this can cause fat storage in the areas you listed. Also consider cutting out any soy. This strikes me as a possible (mild) hormone issue desu

However, if you start lifting reasonably often, even light weights, and eat enough fats/protein, the fat will disappear.

All of this is easily fixed, what have you tried.

Starting Strength by Mark "Rippletits" Rippetoe

It's a beginner's guide to freeweight training. It's all in the sticky.
Get lifting bro.

Does this give you a good idea?

how screwed am I?

wow... that's certainly odd

You're just skinny as fuck
Where's the muscle?

You're not going to look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club if you just don't eat anything

dude you have fat and you just need to burn that fat stop being such a baby and diet/gym you probably even knew how to fix this why even make a thread about it.
There's no black and white when it comes to fat, you won't either be carrying bags of fat or have none at all. There are levels of this

Do whatever the hell you want. Barbells and freeweights are the obvious gold standard, but if you don't have the confidence to start that, there's no point in me recommending that. You yourself have to work up the confidence by simply going to a gym regularly.

If you are dyel, just do this;
>Pick a few strength exercises you want to do
>It can be machines
>Make sure there's a reasonable balance of push/pull/leg exercises
>Do them all every week, ideally twice every week
>Do about 5 sets of 10 for each, moderate weight
>Keep track of the weights you use
>KEEP TRACK OF THE WEIGHTS YOU USE
>Keep notes or use a phone
>Increase by a little every time

You will experience moderate strength progression which will motivate you, and you may even get out of total dyel status from this.

You can only do this for a month or two. After this, you must learn more.

to build muscle, don't you need to eat above your TDEE?
and if you DON'T eat above your TDEE, isn't lifting pointless??
I don't even know how to eat that many calories anymore, i've been starving myself for so long

>I eat 1 meal a day, pretty much starve myself,

This is retarded

Your body is probably in starvation mode.

Go lift and do cardio if its that big of a deal.

But you're probably overreacting.

It looks like your stomach is very surprised that you pulled your shirt up!

assuming you're
you are a beginner. Eat AT your TDEE and lift, you will be able to recomp. Alternatively eat at a surplus (bulk) for 6 months to a year while cultivating mass and cur once you feel comfortable with your muscle size/strength.

what about diet? How can I go from starving myself to eating normally again... And better question.. What the fuck do I even eat? When I was fat, I ate fast food everyday... I've never really had a healthy diet before, like I seriously don't even know where to start when it comes to eating

5'8" and 135 lbs is skinny as fuck.

Lift heavier and eat more.

You're obsessing over relatively trivial amounts of body fat. When your body fat is this low, focusing on muscle and strength will probably result in you losing it faster than any other way.

It is easier to lose fat if you have more muscles, because muscles burn calories, and the bigger they are the more calories they can burn. Lifting improves your metabolism, etc. Srsly just lift.

You don't have abs so I'm going to assume you never did any kind of workout to increase the mass of them. It's a prerequisite to having abs from low body fat that you do some kind of heavier work to build the mass and have defined ridges.

Eat a little over your tdee, switch your workout up to incorporate some core work. Do some weighted decline situps, heavy cable crunches, leg raises, front squats, deadlifts, etc. If you don't do heavier work for your core you won't have any definition or anything to show under low bf% because those muscles don't exist.

Heavy weight + exercise = larger muscles
Cutting + exercise = more definition due to lack of fat

if the goal is to lose fat, and you eat below your TDEE, does it matter what you eat?

You shouldn't have a chub at that height and weight. Fix your posture.

becuase I want McDonalds!!!! I'm feeling a little happy, so mind as well take advantage of this feeling

You need to start putting more mass in your chest and core. Lift heavier chest, and do a lot of abs.

For the abs, i recommend the following:
15 x 3 leg raises
12 x 4 cable abs
Minute of crunches.

Two of those three is good.

For the diet, really just don't be a fat fuck, and get your protein ALWAYS. Don't starve yourself.
Protein > not eating to lose fat.

I suggest doing boxing or kickboxing for cardio.

Good luck, user.

what is the best source of protein? And what are some meals I can prep at home?

This user is right senpai. Eat oats, eggs, peanut butter, that kind of shit. Rice. Drink milk. Meat if you can afford it, especially chicken/fish, but if you can't, don't need to. Protein powder is actually useful, but not essential. Try to cut out excessive sugar (inb4 protein powder = sugar)

Make it a target just to eat regularly if you aren't doing it now. Eat the same fucking food every day if it makes it easier for you.

I'm usually too much of a novice to contribute around here, but this one I can help with.

The key is liquid calories. Eat your normal amount and then drink another 300+ cals from milk or a shake. So if your body is currently used to eating 1000 cals, after a week it'll be used to 1300. Now you eat 1300 cals of solid food and drink 300 on top of that. Rinse repeat.

I accidentally upped my daily caloric expectation to like 5000 cals by doing gomad years ago.

Is fast food okay if i'm below my TDEE and get a good amount of protein? I really don't know shit about eating food at home

Try amphetamines

How's this a problem wtf

Fuck you OP

don't pretend like you don't see the chub there

Dude, it's not about diet anymore, you're so fucking skinny! You CAN'T have a flat stomach, you'll always have that chub, UNLESS you start doing abs.

>replace the chub with abs, my nigga.

so ab workouts... Got it.. What should my

chicken and veggies

Gw be then?

okay.. Chicken.. Got it, which chicken is the best and where do I buy it? DUDE WHEN I SAID I'VE NEVER HAD A NORMAL DIET I'M BEING SERIOUS WHEN I WAS FAT ALL I HAD WAS FAST FOOD CONSTANTLY

You are skinny as fuck Dude. BULK!!!

Read the sticky
Do your own research
Look for multiple YouTube videos about weight gain diet and see what fits you best
Eat chicken fish spinach and eggs and get whey protein
shits not hard you just have to do use google and YouTube

Lose 15 more pounds and take Estrogen... you can be a great tranny!

i'm OP and I still kek'd

I love eggs and chicken but those whey shakes take like baked zitti titty

It surely smells like updog

whats up doggg

Nuuthin dog,what's upwith you?

i think the irony is that you need to eat, add some muscle underneath, then watch it trim down as your body will now be burning some kind of fuel

Be ABOVE TDEE. You are probably burning muscle at this point, rather than fat. Listen to me, you should aim to GAIN weight, and you will actually lose fat.

Some fast food is fine. The less the better. It can fuck up your hormones, and if your hormones are fucked, you store more fat.

If you can only make one change at a time, change diet first.

This must be bait

Theres one of your problem, your metabolism is probably fucked by now.

Just go 1500Cal with good nutrition and lift more.

Guy sounds like a completely honest rookie at the end of his rope. Admitting this shit is the first step towards making it.

so what do I do? never lifted a day in my life and incredibly skinny fat. Only weigh like 160 ibs I think my fat proportions are just terrible. Should I just eat a lot and lift weights? I don't want to get "fat" again because it took me like a year to loose 100 ibs

Eat very clean around maintenance and lift frequentely. You should be able to make some good noob gains first couple months, then you can slow cut/bulk from there

would 2000-2500 carbs 150 protein 150 carbs be fine? Eating chicken, rice, eggs, and oatmeal currently so diet shouldn't be the problem unless its just to much

read the fucking sticky retard

This is OP and you hit the nail on the head

Just go by trial and error, if you're not gaining after a few weeks, up your calories a bit, and if you're getting too much fat, lower them a bit. We can't know exactly what your body requires but that sounds like a good start.

backstory of me (OP)
>210 and muscular
>happy
>bad breakup
>depression
>starving myself (for girls)
>I know, pretty pathetic
>135 now
>wanting help

I don't like your tone

yeah I started with 3000 to bulk up from 150 ibs and I kinda regret it because I look almost exactly the same as before
>pic related
thanks user

that file name though

Others have told you exactly what to do. There is good info in this thread. Start with small changes, improve diet, start moderate strength training, and progress from there.

You don't have to gather all information and do everything perfectly right away, it sounds almost like you are delaying until you have a perfect diet and routine. Start doing SOMETHING better and this will give you the motivation to build on it.

I think i'm going to start doing ab workouts, and stop starving myself

Eat at a healthy defecit and lift. Also low carb or keto might help you

Don't do that. That won't work. Do it if you want to, but do full body strength workouts too.

got it. thanks everyone. ill try my best