Anyone got the reddit story of a girl who's boyfriend got beat up by a guy (who's name I think started with J?)

Anyone got the reddit story of a girl who's boyfriend got beat up by a guy (who's name I think started with J?)

she masturbated to the thought of him and made a reddit post about feeling guilty

Ask your gf m8

bump for an answer but maybe ask /r/tipofmytongue

I think it's this

This is why you shouldn't lift for women.

Bc you might make some betas gf wet for you after you beat him up?

This is why you should lift for women.

how beta do you have to be to save shit like this lol

The only logical thing the boyfriend can do now it to rape Dylan in front of his gf. This is how he reclaims his dominance.

It's all made up by some reddit cuck who gets off on it.

thanks user

:^)

Uh sauce?

welcome user

Ew. It really is sick and disturbing to read that. even if it is fake its quite fucked up.

>still haven't swallowed the red pill about women

sauce
help

definitely a possibility. could also be some red pill fag trying to red pill others. because desu, this is exactly how a woman thinks;

>aroused by conquest and dominance
>completely amoral result
>socially unacceptable, but she enjoys the feeling
>seeks sympathy so she can rationalize her actions
>get sympathy
>she is female, so social forgiveness/approval makes everything ok
>can now continue behavior without guilt

you're on the right track, but honestly, any assertion of dominance will do. He should have just sucker punched Dylan, for no reason, in front of his girlfriend, and kicked him unconscious. It wouldn't matter to her female brain that it was against "the rules".

women are drawn to the alpha male of the pact, Dylan dominated her bf and she is attracted to Dylan now. Not really that far fetched.

FUCKING DESTROYED

i don't know if this is a master bait or rly happened.
maybe i should go to box training, i dont want to be that cuck

id unironically watch this movie, in theaters, multiple times.

This is why you have to be able to physically destroy everyone that you are friends with. At the very least you have to be on equal footing.

Basically you need to learn how to fight well enough to, at worst, come out of a fight with a draw.
Otherwise you'll spend your whole life being afraid to call people out on their shit. Nothing dries up pussy faster.

Completely accurate. This is something I realized in high school. You need to know you can do it. I swear bitches can tell when you know, that another man in the room could beat you up (without at least a good fight). You can't be bigger than everyone, so get least a decent grounding in BJJ.

>DYLAN
>YOU SON OF A BITCH

Reeeeee your email

I lol'd harder than I should have

>he basically struggled to get back up while dylan insulted him

what that fuck does that even mean in terms of a fight?