>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support
If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
> → →→ #
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0taSDaI2Wja
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/eggfriedrice_67782
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Repost from the last thread:

I've become anemic after starting my cut and I'm currently doing everything that the doctor said with taking my iron supplement every day with vitamin C and eating a lot of meat to get the blood cells back. Even with all of this though I'm still feeling weak and getting headaches. Shouldn't these symptoms be stopping now that I'm taking everything?

I want to start going to the gym soon but I'm completely unable to with the lack of energy from this. If I keep taking the iron everyday and having a lot of vitamin c will it eventually go away? It's seriously getting in the way of everything for me.

Going to the grocery store, anybody need anything?

cornetto

greek yogurt.

Im doing a suicide cut soon. Im fed up with being fat i dont care if i lose muscle i want to be thin for once in my fucking life.

Get more chicken and veggies please

chocolate fudge and caramel brownie please

Gonna go to a meet and greet with an indy league baseball team. So many guys younger than me and in shape

Plateuing at just under 250 for a couple days. I know I'm weighing myself too often but damn if the numbers aren't a double edged sword, seeing them so much lower is amazing. Anyone got advice for breaking a plateu?

Changing up my diet always works for me. Small shit.
Sardines instead of tuna, apples instead of oranges, carrots instead of broccoli.

That being said make sure you're counting strictly/properly.

Okay, so my legs is kind of like pic related only a little bit bigger, how should i start working out? I have difficulties getting out of my chair nowadays

>couple days
wait longer. And eat more fiber

anyone got a grocery guide of sorts? Things to buy when shopping, things that are versatile to cook with and such that are healthy?

eat less
wiggle
is this real life

I'm up at 7 liters of coke a day and several mcdonalds big mac servings + pizza every day. I think i'm just going to stay this way forever.. Nothing can help me at this point

user I'm going to need to you to lose 50 pounds by next month

I'm putting you on a 800 calorie a day diet

4 scoops

- Eggs
- Brown rice
- Potatoes (Sweet if you have the extra coin)
- Carrots
- Broccoli
- Whole milk (Skim if you really care about the small decrease in calories)
- Whey protein
- Turkey ground meat
- Chicken breast
- Lentils (in moderation)
- Greek yogurt

Those are staple foods that I always buy.

minus the nuts, peanut butter, and honey

whats your weight?

396kg

Whats a good diet to lose fat? I'm pretty much going sugarless but i need to lose weight quicking without fasting.

I got out of the Army almost a year ago now. I've gained at least 30lbs.

I keep telling myself I'll start working out when I fulfill x criteria like once I get some running shoes, or once I get a fitbit, or once I get some clothes to work out in. I've fulfilled all of these bullshit criteria I've set and I still haven't started to diet and workout. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I keep making excuses?

For your own sake I really hope that's a joke.

plz be troll if not explain how you survive/pay and attach pics.

be honest about support and how you access that much munch.

also gib recognition 4 dis vocaroo.com/i/s0taSDaI2Wja

>weight 380, 6'4, 22yo
>began walking in February
>made good progress on 2-3 miles a night then 3-4
>been having back problems since October but nothing painful
>suddenly 3 ruptured discs after the L5 exploded in my sleep, others fell like dominos
>can't feel right leg, walking is impossible
>any movement sends immense pain to both legs, hip and lower back
>severe scoliosis

Just kill me bros.

Recipe suggestions for chicken boobs? I need some variety please.

You're lying.

you forgot your PT belt

My problem is what the fuck do I Cool? Like what do I make for dinner with this shit? To me they're all disjointed, unrelated ingredients

Still have it my friend

meat + some carb + some veg
fruit/cottage cheese/greek yogurt for snacks

>Started a month ago at 290lbs
>Today I am 268lbs
It isn't much but god dammit I am happy. My knees and back already feel a little bit better and I don't even care if it is placebo. You can make it /fat/

>it isn't much
Stop that. That is impressive and you should be proud of your progress so far.

dis user, also spinach + mayo is a base for my meals 3-5 days a week, sometimes i add a peppery salad mix instead with a bit of salt.

Thanks, darling!

I just don't know how to construct meals out of ingredients. Like, I can bake a chicken breast and boil some rice but that isn't a meal, that's bland chicken with bland rice. How do I make a meal?

dont leave home with out it!!! i ETS'D in october after 7 1/2 years, due to health issues... i lost 30 pounds in 2 and a half months just by cutting and IF, maybe a 15 min walk 2-3 times a week the most. also looking at photos of me in my greens from IET in 2009 helped motivate me.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

You're welcome.

T-thanks dad

spices are 0 calorie you white fuck

Shut up faggot.

Got to go lift weights, but here is my food so far.

>yes I'm still losing weight eating processed junk, stay mad

Got out June 2016. I've always indulged in eating but PT in an infantry unit always kept me

My god, thank you user

>That macro split

You really need to modify your diet - you could be losing even more weight while getting more nutrients in.

Sounds good.

>mayo is 90 calories per table spoon
Jesus I used to eat macaroni/potato salad by the pound, fuck my fat fuck old self

buy some chili oils and an indian spice kit with cumin, chili flakes and a nice pepper sauce and you are set lad.

The secret to nice food is salt + fat + flavor. I will fry a chicken breast with chili and some lemon juice and put it on salad with mayo and it is 10/10 no matter how I mix the flavors.

also learn to make fried rice
bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/eggfriedrice_67782
>the real secret is bacon makes everything good for 80 cals.

at least eat light mayo

>That macro split
>You really need to modify your diet - you could be losing even more weight while getting more nutrients in.

I have no idea what you mean. Macro split? wat
More nutrients? Like what, vitamins? Are you telling me to eat my broccoli for dinner?

No, I'm fine bro. Lite mayo generally just has carbs.

ratios of carbs to fats to proteins is important.

Read The FuckIng Sticky

well rucking it helped... i was a radio op/maintanier.

what's wrong with carbs?

The macro split is that you're eating like a degenerate slob which you've already expressed that you're fine with.

Basically you don't eat enough protein and fat compared to carbs, so your shit is all retarded.

Maybe try looking at different sauces to put on your chicken?

Results after 1 week of using the TDEE excel calculator.

Felt like I should seen more of a significant change. All weigh-ins were after I showered and pissed at a approx. the same time everyday.

I guess it's more useful seeing the data everyday then just weighing myself in once every Monday and trying to extrapolate.

>163 lbs
>2900 TDEE

I've been doing it too but I can't seem to get the graphs to pop up. Formatting is all jacked for me.

Luckily its giving me the averages and TDEE.

Thats what you get for being a fatso, gluttony and sloth are sins.

You're welcome. I feel like that imgur album should be in the sticky.

I would say it's somewhat concise with my fitbit stats.

Again, I feel like I should be losing more, I think my body is too used to eating and exercising like I have been.

Bad idea, just diet normally. You need to develop a healthy relationship with food.

I really wish I didn't have to point this out, but a lot of those are for people bulking.

I know it's common sense, but you never know with /fat/ people

>should be the sticky

yes

In the off chance this isn't a troll...
Who the hell is letting you do this to yourself? Obviously you need assistance to get so large.
see a doctor man. Please see a doctor and follow what he says to a key. If you don't you are going to die.

>have a large fast food meal
>have coffee
>get home
>drink a litre of water like it's nothing

How are those results from last week looking lard lads?
3.6 lbs down

I'm flat, but I've gained muscle, so it is fine. This is fine.

Back at 192, baby.

Gonna hit 189 for the Friday weigh-in and shit on the competition.

There is literally nothing wrong with my carbs to protein ratio. 50 protein to 69 carbs ain't bad at all. Especially when I haven't even made dinner.

New poster here.

Has anyone here fallen off track after being relatively fit? Pic related was me at 16, then again at 18. I'm a bit better off since the right pic was taken but I'm still nowhere near where I was before. I used to be fairly athletic in high school but ever since I graduated, I fell into what one might call a depression of sorts and then ballooned up like a motherfucker. It's so hard to get going again.

You're right, you shouldn't have to point it out, but I'm glad you did. However, if someone is too stupid to realize the spaghetti and meatballs isn't a fucking cutting meal, or a protein shake that has 81g of carbs isn't for them, they deserve to stay fat until they read the sticky.

Rucking is a great calorie burn, shifty on your knees though for sure

i would just look at this picture every day, that should be more than enough motivation to change.

Your goals are 225 carbs and 90 protein.
Either you don't know how to do math, don't know how to read, or don't know how to set the ratios in mfp. Either way you are retarded.

But it's also important to note losing weight and cutting aren't the same. It's really only necessary to cut carbs if you're trying to trim body fat. If you don't particularly care about looking lean, you just want to slim up, then cutting carbs while on a caloric deficit isn't all that important.

I went from fat to thin to fit to builtfat to fit now. It was a bit of a rollercoaster getting here but I haven't gained any substantial weight in over a year and think I finally the diet/exercise part down.

You've been there before, you can get back there.

After fast initial loss, lost 5 pounds in 2.5 weeks (started 200lbs 18% bf).
Is that too fast for this bf percentage? I make sure to eat atleast 0.9g/lbs of protein every day, and keep fats relatively high.

Fry up 5 diced onions, use as little fat as possible. On a second pan fry up your meat of choice, can be ground beef or diced bird breast. Again, low oil. Salt and pepper both.
Mix it together in a big pan, add bell peppers, zucchini, green peas, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, whatever else you can think of that doesn't feel like it won't belong. Wait until the veggies are no longer crunchy but don't cook it into an uniform pulp. Add tomato paste, squeeze in a couple of cloves of garlic, stir. Add condiments of choice, I like marjoram and oregano.
Tada, you're done, portion it up and freeze it, serve with your complex carb of choice. Barley, buckwheat, blown lice, whole grain pasta, beans all work.

You aren't 18% bf. And it's slightly above the recommended max

How do I deal with binges, /fat/?

go to sleep

Don't do them. Drink more water.

Literally fucking no change in either direction. Feel worthless as fuck.

Binge , then do at least half the binge as sport , then one to 3 day of fast.

You can eat literally as many vegetables as you want

I think it comes with trial and error

>ate one pizza and had 5 bottles of beer last weekend
>feel bloated as fuck
I can't even understand anymore how I drunk several times a week in the past, this was the first time in two months. Also bad for my cut.
Time to make the next pizza in october or something.

How are fat people able to live and feel bloated all the time? How did I do it in the past?

Or I didn't adjust the goal...lol
I was talking what I actually ate.

a tip for you all
How i deal with late night (sometimes day) is stick green tea bags in ice cold water bottles and drink up, I prefer cold tea to hot tea so what lol

Can't believe no-one else in this thread got this reference.

10/10

>eat 2lbs of carrots a day
Am I doing it right?

don't like tea
my aunt used to make me and my sister drink nothing but black tea every time we stopped and whenever she took us away for the week
haven't drank tea since

Green meet orange and orange meet green.

>no lentils
>no mushrooms
>no kale

Never gonna make it.

Just finished my midnight 13.5KM run, you fat faggots.

Feeling great!

I'm thinking of dropping a pork butt in the slow cooker, draining off the fat, and eating that with veggies. My boyfriend has done it a few times and it's delicious, but he's a gainz goblin and puts fuckin barbeque sauce in it which is all fuckin sugar. But my question is, how exactly do I figure out the calories per ounce? Even if the package has nutrition information, I'm going to be draining off all the fat so that will be somewhat off.