>Boogie will never lose the wei-

well Veeky Forums? why can't morbidly obese people change?

I'm rooting for him, why aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not fucking hard to put down the jar of mayo

These fat people have to maintain the weight, that means they constantly eat like 6,000 calories a day.

>I-i could totally do it without the surgery
>it's still REALLY hard
>it's NOT the easy way out
sick of hearing this
who are they trying to convince?

He's going to get the surgey, then get bulimia. Because he hasn't changed his eating habits. Now he will binge, but now he'll feel even more physical pain because he's stuffing his gullet.
Fucking fatties I swear

he will gain it all back in year, if he even survives the surgery.

I don't think you understand, user...

I was obese. I lost the weight, and still suffer with stretch marks, loose skin, and all sorts of psyche shit.

I was rooting for him.

I really was.

And now, because of him, I hate fat people. I hate the obese. Do you understand this? Do you understand the word "hate?"

Do you understand the conflict that as a formerly obese person, this "Boogie" has put me in? His very image triggers me.

And now I hate you too.

He might actually die right? Being that obese and going under anesthesia can't be safe

>He might actually die right?
thats the dream user

reddit spacing
reddit talking

>its current year and i dont watch 600lb life

Surgery isn't the be-all, end-all of weight loss. You still have to put in effort, which Boogie has shown he's incapable of doing.

Literally everyone I know whose gotten weight loss surgery has gained it back, and my Mom knows someone who's gotten it twice and gained it back both times.

he's gonna get the surgery
he's gonna lose 70% of his weight
>he's gonna get mad respect from his followers
>he's gonna brag he "FUCKING DID IT, LIKE HE KNEW HE COULD"
>he's gonna die at 92 with a star on the walk of fame

life isn't fair

>gets surgery
>doesn't die
>loses a modest amount of weight then gains it all back because he has no willpower.

fixed

c'mon, you know that's not going to happen
I've seen people bigger and more fucked up than him succeed
and they didn't have an army of teenagers cheering them on

I don't think you understand, user... I was obese. I lost the weight, and still suffer with stretch marks, loose skin, and all sorts of psyche shit. I was rooting for him. I really was. And now, because of him, I hate fat people. I hate the obese. Do you understand this? Do you understand the word "hate?" Do you understand the conflict that as a formerly obese person, this "Boogie" has put me in? His very image triggers me.And now I hate you too.

He's a fucking NIGGER! A nigger JEW. Also, women are fucking STUPID.

Is this more Veeky Forums for you, faggot?

like who?

Wait, there's a surgical procedure that gives you self control?

hope he dies on the operating table

I mean, I'm rooting for him I guess but
>surgery is just a small part of the process
go fuck yerself buddy

reddit

spacing

is

a

fucking

forced

meme

His palms spaghetti

Knees weak, arms spaghetti

There vomit on his sweater spaghetti

Mom's spaghetti

He nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti

To drop bombs, but he keeps on spaghetting

That's the problem, he has an army of people rooting for him. Many people would do amazingly well, knowing that if they fail they would be disappointing thousands. But Boogie has repeatedly shown that having people encourage him en masse only makes it easier for him to give up.

He's been saying he'll lose weight for years now.
You don't need surgery to lose weight, you need a good mindset.
If he manages to lose weight and keep it off, good for him, but I have my doubts

life isn't fair but come on, if he even survives he'll gain all the weight back. He has struggled for over 5 YEARS just to make a noticeable weight loss, nothing is going to magically change.

This. Who the fuck are they kidding? Eating habits don't change magically overnight. It's a constant struggle

He'll die trying to take a shortcut.

If he doesn't he will gain it back.

Boogie is exactly like those people from 600 lb life who you know didn't try to lose weight ONCE but just sit around waiting to get on the show, waiting to get the surgery and then don't (or barely) change their eating habits afterwards. The amount of people that showed real willpower to change themselves are few.

Spagett?

Dubs and he dies on the tables

Check em

Isn't there an image or a video of this guy blending mountain dew and doritios together

To think if a bunch of /v/irgins didn't give this fat fuck constant attention, he'd already be dead.

What's all involved with this surgery? Is it just one of those stomach band things or does he get lypo as part of it as well?

Dubs and he gets more aesthetic than zyzz

I have no problem with fatties having surgery but they should be put in crippling debt or involuntary servitude afterwards until the drain they have placed on society up until the surgery is repaid.

if dubs his (((wife))) pays the doc to kill him

There's a band option or actually removing the majority of the stomach so that it's tiny. No lipo, unless they do it just to make the surgery easier.

checked

It doesn't work like that.

Its energy expenditure > calories > nutrition.

In other words if he was eating 6k calories to get where he is now, and still only expends 2k calories, fair enough the extra weight and compilations might bump up that amount to 2.25 or 2.5k cals, however eating at 3k is still going to add weight. Theres no fine medium its a matter of not monitoring with constant ups and down.

For a fat fuck to go down from 6k calories isn't entirely easy, it does come down to forcing yourself especially when your body craves its own habits.

Good digits desu

LOVE this post

timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1

It's just something to look forward too

> why can't morbidly obese people change?
I was morbidly obese...

fucking underrated

He should just do keto

I'm assuming by the picture that it was a gastric bypass or something.

I've always thought gastric bypasses were bizarre, like "I don't have the self control to stop eating so I'm going to mutilate my internal organs to make me feel full faster!"

It's like cutting off your hands to stop masturbating.

the stomach balloon is less invasive than cutting off a price of your stomach lmao

Was watching alan thrall interview jordan feigenbaum, and he mentioned something interesting... with his obese clients, usually the first thing he does is just have them change to whole foods, or single-ingredient foods... he doesn't even introduce "counting calories" or "macros" or anything like that. Just "If you put anything in your mouth, make sure it's made of single-ingredient foods"

I bet if Boogie did this, he'd drop weight just because of how hard it is for a sedentary person to eat 6,000 cals/day of whole foods

and you can make some fucking delicious whole foods, so no, he wouldn't need donuts and cheetos

>Do you understand the word "hate?"

No one hates fatties more than former fatties . It's almost pathological level hate.

Why does this keep happening?
He's going to die. Isn't he?

Because he's just in it for the publicity.
Boogie has shown time and time again that he lacks the will power to change.
Why should I assume this time will be any different.
If he actually wanted to change he wouldn't even need the surgery.

He's a pathetic cunt and I hope he dies mid surgery.

>play videogames 23 hours a day
>eat mayonaise, doritos, and chug mtn dew all day
>balloonman
>get stomach stapled and skin chopped off
>so he can look "normal"
>and continue to play videogames 23 hours a day and eat shitfood
He's a complete waste of human organs. Not just for what he looks like, but more for who he is as a brain-dead cuck manchild.

sure is summer

It's fascinating to watch as a skele. Just the sheer gap in perspective. I'll ever know that compulsion to eat titanic amounts while they'll never know how I could need to actually remind myself to eat. And the sheer fury of ex-fatties.

But without Obongocare, who gunna pay for dem surgries?

give me your demon.

at 6'3 200lbs my TDEE for maintence is 2800. hes weighs over DOUBLE that. his tdee is easily 3500 or higher, he is shoving at least 4k calories down his gullet a day

how do you not have stretchmarks and a ton of loose skin?

no his maintenance changes

You need to go back to redd*t

Could you possibly be any more reddit?

No. Fuck him and anyone who "supports" his fat ass. Talk about a drain on society/

>tfw boogie will die in your lifetime

>he'd already be dead.
no, we have socialized medicine now

He's paying for it out of his own pocket, a lot of the tweets posted about this guy here are fake

>1 in 10 chance that the wife and doctor will literally murder him

Did I miss something, why does everyone hate boogie now?

>mid July

too bad he's probably going to die before then

RIP Boogie your death was not in vain. You helped discourage an entire generation of potential future fatties. You died so people could live.

>Mom knows someone who's gotten it twice and gained it back both times.

laughed out loud

So booger is going to die mid july?

Very nice, I can't wait!

and look at you, still an insecure cunt trying to show off how much you changed

Where do you think you are?

>people have been spacing their lines since the beginning
>summer of 2017 some random kids cry about it

How you doing my fellow summerfags

The clot thickens.

checked

Dubs he lives and will lose all his weight

>He's a fucking NIGGER! A nigger JEW. Also, women are fucking STUPID.

Why is /pol/ so autistic?

themselves.

My dad got the gastric bypass surgery. He dropped a ton of weight because his stomach was too small for him to eat a lot. But then it started expanding again and he just got fat again. He wishes he had never done it, he said nothing is the same and he is always looking for the nearest restroom. The bottom line is nothing about the surgery will make you change the habits that led you to being fat in the first place.

WHO

TELL ME

WHO

Zhara Nilsson

>those tats
Goddamnit, she coulda been pretty

I believe boogie will lose tons of weight and achieve skelly mode very soon.

dubs and we all die

Jesus I can't believe this beautiful girl has an ugly bf, I guess lifting does help you make it after all.

This.

hes an asshole man. i was obese and im 175 now. tons of stretch marks on my arms and loose skin on my tummy and chest. i lift a lot so my shoulders and pecs help fill some of it but not all.

its especially bad when i lean forward.

What a fucking idiot. If surgery is a small part of the process why the hell is he even bothering? Why put himself at risk by having surgery if it's only a small part to him/ He's not respecting the surgery, he's not respecting how important it is, he's not respecting how hard it'll be, he's never losing the weight.

>walking from bed to the fridge
>a ton of exercise

okay boogie

it's not hard to get 6k calories when your diet consists of doritos, chocolate and soda

FEE FI FO FUM
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE,
YOU THIN NORMIE SCUM

is this a dude?

Wrong kiddo

T H I C C

Go away retard. Even assuming he's completely sedentary, his TDEE is still over 4,000 kcal. He weighs over 500 fucking lbs. Adipose tissue needs energy too, and it requires energy to maintain.

Fucking kek

For god's sake stop bumping eceleb threads

With as much as he earns, he's likely contributed more money toward healthcare than you ever will. Also, his insurance is probably expensive as fuck. While they can't deny you for having pre-existing conditions, you can be damn sure they charge him appropriately for the risk he presents.

Lmao

Honestly... It needs to be approached as a psychological problem and not just a laziness problem. Although I'm not saying that laziness isn't a factor, it's just a small portion to an even bigger problem. An eating disorder is a pretty serious addiction, maybe not as bad ass serious drugs, but not too far off...
For non fatties, it's seems as easy as just dropping the food and hitting the gym... But for fatty, there's some serious retraining of the brain and breaking the cycle of very addictive habits that need to take place.
It's more mental than physical sadly