Try this machine out because fuck it why not

>try this machine out because fuck it why not
>after 5 minutes on 15 resistance my legs are tight and weak like i did legs for the first time
Why isnt this machine more praised??

Because it has nothing to do with strength you god damn mong

Getting tired does not correlate with having a good workout.

Never said it did

This is a pretty good accesory to legs I feel.

wtf...

>doesn't build strength
>why isn't it praised???
Beats me man

Getting tired in that you cannot lift any more sets due to CNS fatigue like high weight low reps is different than getting tired from "the burn" doing high reps low weight.

"The burn" does nothing for strength building but is useful for endurance training and cardio.

Personal trainers in normie gyms rely on the burn to make their clients think they got a good workout since their muscles hurt so that must mean they did something right.

What about endurance training? Or the fact that a little cardio will improve your lifts

>Why isnt this machine more praised??
Fit is obese powerlifters who are scared of cardio and having a heathy heart; they are also terrified of being lean and looking attractive.

Fine if that's your goal, it's not most people's goal so they could care less about it.

Its not my goal I'm just seeing the benefit of adding this as a cardio accessory instead of running.

Will build your legs, true. But it's just inefficient. The soreness you feel is real, but it won't induce the same kind of gains as heavy squats would. To get lifting-tier gains, you'd have to spend hours a day on that thing. Why?

At least, this is my general impression.

Quads confirm

Noice quads in seeing this bike as an accesory to leg day really.

Why is he wearing anti wind resistance clothing on a static bike?

I'm part of fit and this is pretty much my mindset so you hit the nail on the head.

Strong urge to support this with my years of XP.
>see quads
ABSOLUTELY CAN CONFIRM THIS 100% ACCURATE. PRAISE user, TRUTH SPEAKER

Why is everyone in this thread thinking that OP is trying to use an elliptical as strength training?

Have any of you ever done cardio?

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking retarded?

gotta go fast

to go faster duh

pretty sure thats compression m8

Will this make my quads bigger? I squat 130kg 5x5 but I still got chicken legs

I got one of these in the basement. I should use it more for cutting. Makes you tired as f

it will definitely bring the definition out, try it out its bound to help out something