Veeky Forums, can you explain why muscular bald men are intimidating?

Veeky Forums, can you explain why muscular bald men are intimidating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buuC2IHqgCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because if a man has lost his hair, he has nothing else left to lose.

Because they remind you of penises

This

Hair loss indicates high t levels

Because you're a beta who is easily intimidated

because they look like muscular children

false

It actually means baldlets are overly sensitive to testosterone.

Truth hurts

>baldlet

I think that it's an evolutionary adaption.

Hairloss is a sign of advanced age and evolutionary speaking, advanced age in a male means experience in survival with the drawback of feebleness.

When that indicator of advanced age, however, is associated with a lean athletic physique it combines the indicators of survival experience with physical prowess... The best of both worlds.

I reckon that more and more males have evolved to lose hair at a younger age because they've been increasingly sexually selected by chicks because they've been tricked into thinking that they're a survival proven yet still physically virile mate.

Something like that anyway.

but why do we lose hair with age to begin with.

why does an old man need hair? facial hair > head hair for old men.

hairlet*

Hair is soft and fluffy. Losing it accentuates the sharp edges of the face.

Because they're usually more alpha, kids have hair

Wouldn't you be scared if lord Voldemort stood in front of you and when he takes off his robe he's fucking ripped?

>overly sensitive to testosterone.
exactly, the same amount of T goes a much longer way with them, way more efficient and therefore bigger guys

Because Agent 47 is bad fucking news, and any bald jacked guy might be 47 in a disguise.

Opposite is true too. If he had a fauxhawk or styled hair at all he would look retarded and not as disconcerting.

Bald men are scary because they look like they have a disease or are chemo patients

my theory: your hair makes your heaad look bigger which in turn makes your shoulder and body look narrower.
thus minimazing the head footprint gives the illusion of wider shoulder and even thicker frame, at least this is my impression when i shave my head.

also this theory.

i just wish i would lose my hair all at once.
since i bagan to roid my hair definately started thinning.
thats sucks.
but bald like op, i wouldnt have a problem with that.

This

What kind of girly man cares about his hair?

>intimidating

>What kind of girly man cares about his hair?
The type of girly man that still has his

What he meant to say was the hair follicles are overly sensitive to DHT, which is toxic to it. Not that the whole body uses testosterone better.

Unironically this. Ugly people are more intimidating because they can afford to be crazy and fight balls to the wall with less regard for self preservation.

>muscular

Bald(ing) is almost uniquely male. Same goes for natty muscles and beards. The more physically masculine traits a person has the higher chance they have of looking intimidating. That's why a bald, bearded, and muscular dude is going to look more intimidating than a skinny, babyfaced guy with a fabio mane.

exactly

>muscular

yeah look at his gains

>Because if a man has lost his hair, he has nothing else left to lose.

As a 24 year old balding man, I can confirm this.

Who is that whore?

There's lots of reasons, most have something to do with:
Which I recall seeing this confirmed with an ape study. Essentially balding gorillas get a lot more ape pussy because they are survivors and have lived to old age by knowing where the good good is (food). Female apes like this.

Also the same reason I *always* keep a well stocked fruit bowl displayed on my kitchen counter. To indicate to my womens that I am a monkey who knows how. IDK if this actually works, since if she's already in my home, she's probably going to sleep with my already, but whatever.

Also:
Even if a man has hair, the sides of the head should still be shorter than the top in order to simulate this effect. Source: GQ.

AND FINALLY:

The military man/martial artist/cop/fireman effect. That is, long hair is easily grabbed in a fight (a real fight to the death... where groin hits, eye gouges, biting, etc. are perfectly viable). This is why military men, cops, and martial artists keep their hair short. Also, heat reduction during labor/fighting and 0% chance of it "getting in your eyes" during a life/death scenario.

Additionally, short hair (either bald or buzzed) wards off disease and pests (lice). It is usually one of the first things to happen to a man when he is initiated into a group of men with similar goals (again, military, firemen, etc.). Obviously, "not having lice" is not intimidating, per se, but I believe there is a larger indication here that that the man you are looking at with buzzed/bald head has fully committed to a goal larger than himself. In effect, this supports the first post as well:

t. bald and proud HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude is like 50 kilos

fuuuuck yeah kill la kill cosplays

When the time is right I will part with my hair.

His pencil neck fucking ruins everything!

Bald men with masculine facial structures, thick neck, broad frame, muscular body, and 6 feet tall are very intimidating.

But I have seen bald numales, and they are not intimidating at all.

Good goals...

Why couldn't Immortan Joe retain his gains?

super kek

because they literally look like a veiny dick

u gun get fukked

this desu

>MUH MUSELS

youtube.com/watch?v=buuC2IHqgCk

thread

Btw I have literally seen this guys dick and it is HUGEEEEEE
t. Lady
Re: tits or etc - foad

Topkek

The swedish woman has dark hair and eyes. Probably a jew

Also false, it means theyre making too much DHT, which fucks up their hair folicles to the point where they cant recieve any nutrients to continue growing

Also false. Their hair follicles are just more sensitive to DHT. I have DHT up the ass because I roid and I have thick long hair. It's purely genetic.

this is the best fucking reply I've read in years

that's a fucked up panda

>uneven adonis belt, probably from jerking off too much
So I'm not alone with this problem.

And I'm natty and my hairline is receding already at 24 plus I'm thin at the top.

I'm also a RN so as a professional healthcare professional I can confirm it's genetics.

10/10 post. I laughed a lot.

But my autism has to spoil the fun. Plenty of bald guys (i.e. a large portion of the adult male population) have successful careers and still have a lot to lose.

Or a roma, Scandinavia is infested with them.

Thats not autism that's just reddit Humor and you should kys

Having a full head of hair is objevtively more attractive than not but hanging onto it when your hair is clearly not thick enough anymore is just plain sad and you WILL look better if you shave it off. Pretty much every woman I've talked to about this says it's better to just shave it off if it ever comes to my hair thinning past a certain point.

Lol, have you gone outside and looked at most bald men every once in a while? Fucking idiot.

literally 2 factors.

BALD

WITH MUSCLES

how did you miss one of the two you gigantic autist

Retards are scary.

not really, the black hair probably comes from south german or wallonian decent, which is not uncommon.

She was actually sort a wackjob and even her family did not support her actions

funny story though, some artist made a statue of her and donated it to the city, the staue were later removed becaus of a public outrage

she was a polish jew who most likely didn't even speak swedish

47. He's a fictional hitman and assassin who always kills it's targets, mostly by making them look like freak accidents, but also sniping and close and personal with a garrote. What makes him especially dangerous is that he is far more stronger and deadlier than any human being, and people barely notice him in public since he knows how to hide in plain sight.

And he doesn't officially even exist to begin with.

include me in screencap, my names luke

Fpbp

no, he's walking

What has that got to do with anything when I'm specifically talking about muscular bald men.

If you weren't tripping over yourself to be a cunt you'd be able to actually read a post before you try and shit on it. Go sit and face the corner you fucking dunce.

Hahaha savage

xD le SAVAGE

ask for it

bald fags BTFO

shit crop do it better

chill out Freud

OT but the albino was my first crush. Used to fantasize being pushed down to my knees by him and forced to swallow every inch.

No homo of course.

hairlets on suicide watch

was Hood dyel?

Bet she is proud of how Sweden turned out

nuclear kek