>So i start pushing myself and keep going
>Until the next day
>when everything is starting over

When these feels will end ?

>tfw i sit next to an evangelic girl with a nice ass and wide hips
>i could see it through her skirt
>tfw i cant do anything
>i know she will say no

What will you do guys if a random girl you dont like comes to you and say that she is in love with you for a long time. Would you ?

no person is entitled to love

i would tal

Talk to her bitch

tal ?

Also
>tfw dont know if i want to have this girl i like like a gf or just as a friend.

i would talk to her

I'd say fuck off because I'd think it was a prank

and what next? Remember :You dont like that sasquatch but she likes you. But also you need love and tfw no gf. Would you reject ?

everyday is another day without my ex in my life

its slowly killing me

Similar here, my feelings are getting harder to control, get angry easier too. 21yr old virgin, but you know what things could be worse; still living with parents rent free, plugging away at college, slowly gaining muscle.
The loneliness will never go away so you just have to learn to live with it, there's still hope you'll find someone. Focus on right now, and more importantly, yourself because in the end we all die alone in our own arms.

I'm not

>there's a club if you'd like to go
>you could meet somebody who really loves you
>so you go and you stand on your own
>and you leave on your own
>and you go home and you cry and you want to die

i dont need love, i need sex, i need a pussy to lick, an ass to touch, a tongue to taste and tits to suck

>tattoes
>smoke

mhmm, that doesnt seem right, that germanic pig

i've had really bad luck with men. like it seems like they're very interested in me, but only to a point. which basically means that they see me as a piece of meat and not so much a person.

easy to get laid, but no one has invited me to meet their parents yet :(

feels bad man

trying to finish my Master's and work out to stay swole, but it feels like no matter what I do it doesn't matter at the end of the day. I'm still gonna come home and be alone. I'm still gonna be a miserable person who can't get a gf. All I feel motivated to do is sit at home and wallow in self-pity and hang out with my lizard

Not good I watched this skateboarder propose to his girl on facebook and it made me cry. FFS.

I'm feeling like shit. I want to die but killing myself is too much of a hassle. I wish I could just disappear.

Im great lad hows u

If she's not hideous, try to open myself to her affections because if im single later on and she moves on then regret will always be on my mind.

>me and my girls parents are muslim
>we party and arent muslim
>parents found out about me
>both sets of parents pressuring us to get """"married""""

help

Girl's talk to me, they mire, but I can't find myself able to do anything about it. I know what to do, I know how to do it, but I can't. I can't even see myself getting so close to someone. I'm dying alone.

If you listen to The Smiths you don't deserve love.

>waffle
Wholesome and good for the heart

>parents making choices for you
if you're over 20 that shouldn't be happening

Have you ever asked a guy that you've been seeing for a while to meet their parents?

exactly

i shouldn't have to ask. it's a normal thing that happens eventually in a normal relationship.

dude you are a tranny
its hard
like >hey dad, mom, this is my bo--girlfriend

>b-but user, that is a boy dressed as a girl

mom and dad start crying

how am i holding up?

Do you guys fall in love with any women that shows you attention?

Yes but fortunately women never show me any attention.

>implying they show attention

I have a feeling this creature is a spout of mental illness and emotional instability. Very off putting. Would be easy to fuck with

This right here

Fags

Do you have mommy issues?

is fit r9k in disguise