Do you have stretchmarks? Where?

Do you have stretchmarks? Where?

I have them on my ads, biceps, and back. Sucks.

Also I miss my whore ex gf for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

bio-oil.com/en-us/product/introduction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like stretch marks on a guy.

In m groin from trying to do the splits.

Why

I only got them on my ass (no homo)

around the area where my bicep meet my arm pit and on my ass cause i squat like a mother fucker so i wouldnt have a flat ass.

running down biceps and on shoulder like your pic

got some on my lats too

from muscle

and from fat:

my love handles, inner thighs and lower stomach KILL ME

>Also I miss my whore ex gf for some reason.
it's probably the way she made eye contact with you while her uvula tickled your dick hole. whores are magical, really

Right by my armpit on my left pec. Didn't get it via lifting, but because I grew fast as fuck. They aren't very noticeable anymore, but they there.

What are you drinking tonight, user?

water

i saw that movie

Yeah, also she used to eat my ass. What a dirty dirty slut. I'm sure shes out there eating someones ass as we speak.

Nyquil and probably modelos

>beer
I had my first ever funeral detail today
Unwinding with some brewskis

Melon and strawberry tea,listening to this and watching super size vs super skinny with the sound of rain.

its berry gud

funeral for who?

Some Marine who got ded
It wasn't full honors, so he probably died in his sleep or a car accident or cancer or something.
Dunno, it was my first one, nobody explained what happened to him.
I talked to his brother, who was obviously hurting but didn't want to admit it.

>Shoulders/armpits
>back (assuming these are from growth, had them for ages and only really started back stuff a year ago)
>hips (probably from fat? got revolting love handles that I assume are to blame)

gf calls them tiger strips and loves to kiss/trace them so no complaints

Above my hips and on both of my biceps. I also have one really long one that goes from my left collarbone all the way down to my shoulder that is aesthetic as fuck once ive worked up a sweat.

They really arent noticeable apart from the collarbone one, and no one ive been with have noticed any of them apart from that one because it genuinely looks like a scar.

Chest, biceps, shoulders, back and glutes.

I bench 3 times a week, every fucking week but I still haven't hit lmao 2 pl8 bench.

JUST

I have them on my biceps, those are getting quite bad and ugly. Starting to get some on my left pec. Some on my inner thighs and lower back also lats. Only really bad ones are the ones on my arms.

Anyone have experience removing them?

My groin next to my balls from squats. I was kinda scared at first when I noticed when shaving my balls one day

all around my upper thighs, on one bicep, and on my front delts

Bio-Oil is apparently good for it.

bio-oil.com/en-us/product/introduction

yea i used to be fat from some medication/mental illness shit but I figured it out and lost most of the weight so i have stretchmarks(not really noticeable) where i lost the weight. have some near my front delts and bicep because fatties generally don't lift, so my skin shrank and then my muscles grew with /newbiegains/

Is this the natty limit?

Have you tried deloading and slowing down for a week or two then reloading and not doing it so often? Also oly lifts help me increase all my compound lifts by like 20lbs in 2 weeks of starting to do them regularly. Might work for you!

>around the area where my bicep meet my arm pit

same, but i love em since theyre from muscle and not fat

Glutes, inner thighs, and armpits/biceps

Lately the ones on my biceps/armpits have been growing and the new stretch marks are still really red

Feels bad

>Yeah, also she used to eat my ass. What a dirty dirty slut. I'm sure shes out there eating someones ass as we speak.
I do this to my gf and she offered to do it back. I told her if she ever offers again, we're done. I just couldn't bear the thought of anyone being subjected to licking my hairy shithole and there's no way I'd go near her mouth again.

Are you a skeleton? Just asking cause when I started, I was and I smashed the bench like you and plateaued roughly six months in. Stopped working out for ~3 years, and now my chest is exploding so fucking fast compared to everything else because my metabolism has slowed and I only work it out once a week. The trick for me has always been heavy ass dumbell flys at the end of every session.

Yes. Chest, back, thighs and ass. :(

armpits, belly, hips, upper thighs

serves me right, I put on about 70lbs in 10 months

I never thought about it, but after it happened I cant go back. Just shave your ass and try it . best feeling ever

It doesn't help at all

Chest, stomach, hips and thighs. Shouldn't have got fat

Lower back after my teenage growth spurt.
A bit on my back delts for some fucking reason I really don't understand why,

I will never understand why people think stretch marks are ugly.

covering my lower back, stomach and hips from being a fat piece of shit in high school. I hate them so fucking much and am convinced ill never be able to take my shirt off in public again